Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #46122
View in linear mode

Subject: "!!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
taloned_dogJun-13-04 12:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46122, "!!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

92 eclipes, come get it, if not it's going to the junk yard.
it has a few new parts and good body panels. i'd like to see someone able to take and use this thing. i'm in the sarastoa and venice FL area .
later

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, destruckeclipse, Jun-13-04 01:01 PM, #1
RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nightwolf2369, Jun-13-04 01:18 PM, #2
      RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nightwolf2369, Jun-13-04 01:18 PM, #3
           RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, taloned_dog, Jun-13-04 02:17 PM, #4
                RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nightwolf2369, Jun-13-04 02:54 PM, #5
                     RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, taloned_dog, Jun-14-04 10:40 AM, #6
                          RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, scdsmracr, Jun-14-04 06:14 PM, #7

destruckeclipseJun-13-04 01:01 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46123, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Why nothing ever near me

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nightwolf2369Jun-13-04 01:18 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#46126, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

no motor right?

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

nightwolf2369Jun-13-04 01:18 PM
951 posts,
#46127, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

i might be interested? how far are you from tampa

taloned_dogJun-13-04 02:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
#46134, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

the engine is smoked but it has a new generator and ball joints, tie roads, struts look on map quest it,s north port fl @ 1.5 south from tampa

nightwolf2369Jun-13-04 02:54 PM
951 posts,
#46137, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

will it run???

taloned_dogJun-14-04 10:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
162 posts,
#46206, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5
Jun-14-04 10:42 AM by taloned_dog

no it's not running, you have to tow it.
come on someone its a free car, good for parts

scdsmracrJun-14-04 06:14 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2003
144 posts,
#46251, "RE: !!!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

im in sc i might be intrested. ill let you know tomorrow

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/southerncomphort/myhomepage/avatar2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #46122 Previous topic | Next topic