Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4466
View in linear mode

Subject: "17" flat black Enkei RSF 2 wheels" Previous topic | Next topic
97GS ATJan-01-03 03:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4466, "17" flat black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"

painted black and have been on my car for about a year. the two right rims have curb mark on it but I paint them over with paint and they are no big deal. the inter side of the tries of two tires had been wear out more than outside because I lowered my car and the rest are still good. asking $500.
Come with keys, one set of black lightened lock lugs and one set of chrome lugs.

Strongly prefer local pick up or pick up if it is not too far.

here is the pic when they unapinted

here is how they look like now

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, BlackJesus70, Jan-01-03 04:04 AM, #1
RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, 97GS AT, Jan-01-03 04:09 AM, #2
RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, 97GS AT, Jan-01-03 04:55 AM, #3
      RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, BlackJesus70, Jan-01-03 05:10 AM, #4
RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, BlackJesus70, Jan-01-03 05:58 AM, #5
      RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, 97GS AT, Jan-01-03 06:12 AM, #6
           RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, pfmicks, Jan-01-03 07:08 AM, #7
                RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels, 97GS AT, Jan-01-03 08:45 AM, #8

BlackJesus70Jan-01-03 04:04 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2002
68 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4467, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 0

you should have left em chrome,or maybe its hust me. i'd give you
350 for em, since i'd have to remove the black paint some how with out damaging the clearcoat on the rims.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97GS ATJan-01-03 04:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#4468, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a offer in my town and I will get back to u in a week, thx!

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/rear upper bar/painted black Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayama projectors headlight/K2 8000K HID kit /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

97GS ATJan-01-03 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#4469, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 2

the rims are sold. Thx

Ken

Ken

BlackJesus70Jan-01-03 05:10 AM
68 posts,
#4470, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 3

no prob...do you still have the factory's?

BlackJesus70Jan-01-03 05:58 AM
68 posts,
#4471, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 1

"you should have left em chrome"

don't take the wrong way with this, i mean it does give your car that batman effect which is cool, so no dis respect.

97GS ATJan-01-03 06:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#4472, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 5

I got you, no pro

sorry,,,I need my stockers.

Ken

Ken

pfmicksJan-01-03 07:08 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#4473, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 6

IMO I think it looked better painted black. With all those stickers gone and a new wing and rims painted black, the 2nd pic looked waaaaay better than the first. Oh well, the rims are gone now...

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

97GS ATJan-01-03 08:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#4474, "RE: FS: 17" Black Enkei RSF 2 wheels"
In response to Reply # 7

oh..ya,,,I will miss that look, actaully I will sell my car soon.

Ken

Ken

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4466 Previous topic | Next topic