Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #424
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)" Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Oct-07-02 11:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#424, "FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"

My buddy is selling his stock GST muffler. I personally would jump on this deal, except I dont have any money to get it right now and Im pretty happy for now with my Magnaflow. He wants to sell ASAP.

First $15 takes it

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-07-02 11:31 AM, #1
RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), Weezle745, Oct-07-02 11:53 AM, #2
      RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), fasterGS, Oct-07-02 12:00 PM, #3
      RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), Mannyyy, Oct-07-02 01:19 PM, #4
           RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), jsupetran, Oct-07-02 01:47 PM, #5
                RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), Weezle745, Oct-07-02 02:31 PM, #6
                     RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), thedawg, Oct-09-02 07:33 AM, #7
                          RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-09-02 07:48 AM, #8
                               RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!), nappyjim, Oct-09-02 09:43 AM, #9

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-07-02 11:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#425, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 0

Sold to Jason. I'll reserve his spot since I stole his last one

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Weezle745Oct-07-02 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#426, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 1

sorry, i just sold it a few min ago to someone who IM'd me right after I posted this. If the deal falls thru, ill let u know.

BTW he's also selling a black turbo spoiler. (going for the sleeper look )

97 Eclipse Spyder

fasterGSOct-07-02 12:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#427, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 2

DOH!!

MannyyyOct-07-02 01:19 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
#428, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn, that's cheap. How much for the spoila?? $15 too?

-Manny

jsupetranOct-07-02 01:47 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#429, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 4

i have to agree with fastergs.

DOH!

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Weezle745Oct-07-02 02:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#430, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 5

ok found buyers for both muffler and wing
sold wing for $75 - (had minor scratch, not visable when on car)

He needed to sell ASAP because of lack of space.
I would of bought but my dads getting on me for keeping my stock exhaust, intake, etc in the garage. plus i cant afford paint + shave stock holes

If anyone is looking for anymore parts, I can ask him if he is selling anything else. Its a black 98gst. I'll talk to him tommorow.

97 Eclipse Spyder

thedawgOct-09-02 07:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#431, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 6

I have a GST muffler (perfect bolt up to your stock piping) for sale $50 shipped. ~40k miles on it. No damage.

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-09-02 07:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#432, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 7

Jason wants one bad. He already missed two. I'll reserve his spot again hahaha.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

nappyjimOct-09-02 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#433, "RE: FS: GST Exhaust (Cheap!)"
In response to Reply # 8

Hmmm, tell him if he REALLY wants to be a sleeper, sell me his sideskirts!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #424 Previous topic | Next topic