Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #415
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set" Previous topic | Next topic
Ohsofast16Oct-07-02 10:36 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#415, "FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"

420a pistons and rods for sale complete set. 60,000 miles on them off of my 96 eclipse. went turbo so if any one wants them just make me an offer or a trade offer not lookin for alot ill take anything..

thanks

-Jared

(I edited the title to comply with posting rules. -Jason)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, Clumsier, Oct-08-02 03:31 AM, #1
RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, Ohsofast16, Oct-08-02 11:12 AM, #2
      RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, Clumsier, Oct-08-02 11:28 AM, #3
           RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, jsupetran, Oct-09-02 05:04 AM, #4
                RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, Ohsofast16, Oct-09-02 11:16 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, RxR_Eclipse, Oct-10-02 05:29 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set, Matt97RS, Oct-11-02 10:07 AM, #7

ClumsierOct-08-02 03:31 AM
Member since May 25th 2002
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#416, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 0

I take it you bought the Howell bottom-end kit? Where'd you get it from (if not from Howell)? Thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ohsofast16Oct-08-02 11:12 AM
207 posts,
#417, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 1

I jsut bought everything seperate je pistons eagle rods bearings gaskits blah blah blah and brought it to a machinist

ClumsierOct-08-02 11:28 AM
Member since May 25th 2002
22 posts,
#418, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 2

Cool, cool, thanks for the info.

jsupetranOct-09-02 05:04 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#419, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 3

off topic: how much for did you spent on your bottom end. i'm just trying to compare prices.

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

Ohsofast16Oct-09-02 11:16 AM
207 posts,
#420, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 4

what is this?? lol some one buy my pistons and rods $30 they are yours

RxR_EclipseOct-10-02 05:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#421, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 5

Ill take em.....
I tried to PM you but don't know if it got to ya or not...

let me know
kevjoh60@hotmail.com

Kevin

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Matt97RSOct-11-02 10:07 AM
Member since May 26th 2002
315 posts,
#422, "RE: FS: stock 420A Pistons and rods for sale complete set"
In response to Reply # 6

If that guy falls through, I need them VERY BADLY, please AIM me at Matt97Eclipse or JMracing2002 or JMRacing2002@Hotmail.com PLZ DUDE GET BACK TO ME

Speed Kills... Buy a Honda and live forever

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #415 Previous topic | Next topic