Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4143
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale" Previous topic | Next topic
KikuDec-26-02 11:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4143, "FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"

Ok i'm moving out of state and I will not have priviledge (at least right now) to house a lot of this stuff. A lot of this stuff is from my avenger project so it is fully functional. Some of these parts came off engines or cars that had problems but were unrelated to the part.

In any case, I am pricing these so that there is no hassle with price negociation. Shipping cost will be mentioned after you provide me with a zip code. Some of these parts cant be shipped as they are too large so if you want them, come and get it Im in Bear, DE 19701.

If by the time i move (around beginning/mid january) these arent sold...they are going to the trashcan!

-1996 Dodge Avenger Automatic Transmission for I4 engine. Complete ready for bolt on. Functions just fine when taken off the car: $150 firm. No shipping unless you want to deal with the hassle of shipping it.
-2.5L V6 engine for Dodge Avenger/Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus. Runs. Needs head gasket replaced. Has everything except upper intake manifold and maybe starter or misc parts. Its a core block (meaning its short block and cyl heads). Missing front valve cover. $100. No shipping please.
-1996 Dodge Avenger I4 gas tank. Includes fuel pump and fuel level gauge. $50. Will sell the stock fuel pump separately for 10$. Works fine. No shipping for the full gas tank, but can ship the other smaller parts.
-I4 radiator. No leaks when taken off the car. Includes stock fans. $20. Could be shipped.
-420a engine block. Includes bedplate. Will need to be overbored. $50. No shipping! No cracks.
-2x I4 oil pump. One works, the other not sure (pulled from a salvage yard engine). Each $10. Can be shipped.
-I4 cylinder head. Ported but needs new valve guides. $20. No cracks, not warped. Can be shipped.
-I4 Flex plates. I believe I have 2 of these laying around. Each $5. Not cracked - good condition. $5 each and can be shipped.
-I4 lower coolant pipe (the pipe that goes into the water pump). Can be shipped. $5.
-3 good I4 3.5" bore 12:1 compression JE pistons. Just recently checked by a machine shop and verified to be in good condition. $10 for set. Can be shipped.
-Many stock I4 rods. Cannot guarantee that all of them are in good shape. They look ok but will need to be checked out. $5 each.
-Many stock I4 pistons. Cannot guarantee that all of them are in good shape/order. They look ok (no cracks/no broken ring lands). $5 each. Can be shipped.
-2 x I4 stock crank. Journals need polishing but otherwise in good condition. Shippable. Each $20.
-2 x I4 water pumps. Both were taken off the engine when operating in good condition. $10 each. Can be shipped.
-I4 starter. Works. $10. Can be shipped.
-I4 420a engine block. Needs overboring. Includes bedplate. No shipping! $50.
-I4 heater pipes (pipes that come from thermostat housing and goes to the heater core. Can be shipped. $10
-I4 HVAC cores - Working order. $50. Can be shipped.
-Stock 420a injectors. Need cleaned but they work.

Drop me an email if you have questions. Like i said, i'm trying to get rid of them as soon as possible that's why the pricing is like this.

I have also a bunch of misc. I4 engine crap that i dont have time to write down but if you need something drop me an email and i can check. A LOT of stock valves, a LOT of stock (non pt cruiser) lifters and rocker arms, etc.

1997 Chrysler Sebring "Silver XTC"
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 2.45 w/ FMIC
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Teamdougie2, Dec-26-02 11:15 AM, #1
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-26-02 11:36 AM, #2
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, RyaN95i4, Dec-26-02 12:15 PM, #3
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, slacker911, Dec-26-02 01:04 PM, #4
      RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kirby, Dec-26-02 01:37 PM, #5
           RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-26-02 03:42 PM, #6
                RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Malenko, Dec-26-02 05:22 PM, #7
                     RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, chrysler kid, Dec-27-02 03:39 AM, #8
                     RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-27-02 03:25 PM, #9
                          RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, widebodied, Dec-27-02 04:44 PM, #10
                     RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-29-02 03:26 PM, #22
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, zhr420, Dec-27-02 05:21 PM, #11
RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Malenko, Dec-27-02 05:41 PM, #12
      RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, tacoman123, Dec-28-02 03:20 PM, #13
           RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-28-02 03:45 PM, #14
                RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-28-02 04:14 PM, #15
                     RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, 97GoSlow, Dec-28-02 06:47 PM, #16
                     RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, widebodied, Dec-29-02 04:07 AM, #17
                          UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!, Kiku, Dec-29-02 12:06 PM, #18
                          RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!, juggalo, Dec-29-02 12:58 PM, #19
                          RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!, Kiku, Dec-29-02 03:11 PM, #20
                          RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!, jtracker, Sep-01-04 09:56 AM, #35
                          RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-29-02 03:24 PM, #21
                               RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, slacker911, Dec-29-02 04:55 PM, #23
                                    RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, juggalo, Dec-30-02 12:41 AM, #24
                                         RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-30-02 02:00 AM, #25
                                              RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, widebodied, Dec-30-02 08:50 AM, #26
                                                   RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-30-02 11:47 AM, #27
                                                        RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Dec-30-02 01:06 PM, #28
                                                             RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kirby, Dec-30-02 01:21 PM, #29
                                                                  RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Jan-02-03 02:48 AM, #30
                                                                       RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kirby, Jan-02-03 03:39 AM, #31
                                                                            RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-02-03 07:34 AM, #32
                                                                                 RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, PowerEclipses, Jan-02-03 07:45 PM, #33
                                                                                      RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale, Kiku, Jan-06-03 08:02 AM, #34

Teamdougie2Dec-26-02 11:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4144, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 0

How much for a crank shipped to business zip code 37067?

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KikuDec-26-02 11:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4145, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 1

I have not officially weighed it but should be less than 30 lbs. Shipping to you would be maximum of 20 bucks.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

RyaN95i4Dec-26-02 12:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#4146, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 0

U have mail about one of the water pumps

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

slacker911Dec-26-02 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#4147, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 3

You got mail on the crank and head. I will probably take both.

Nathan

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

KirbyDec-26-02 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#4148, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 4

I need one of those cranks and I got dibbs on the head if the other guy falls through. zipcode is 22407 I'm also intrested in that rad. I'll drop you an e-mail

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

KikuDec-26-02 03:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4149, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 5

All you guys - check your emails.

Those who provided me with their zip code, i will give you a more accurate price on shipping once i get to weigh all these parts. I should have it by sunday.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

MalenkoDec-26-02 05:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#4150, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 6

hey if you dont sell the tranny Im interested in the final drive gear.. maybe....

Im in 19713 so we can swap in my final drive gear from my car =)

chrysler kidDec-27-02 03:39 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#4151, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 7

>-3 good I4 3.5" bore 12:1 compression JE pistons.
>Just recently checked by a machine shop and verified
>to be in good condition. $10 for set. Can be shipped.

These pistons fit on an eclipse right?
If so how much for shipping to 75025 ?

11.65 @ 115

KikuDec-27-02 03:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4152, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 8

OK Update:

1) Cyl head has a potential buyer. Waiting on payment (slacker911). Will let you guys know if this falls through.
2) Pistons are tentatively taken by Robert Burt. I'll let you guys know if this falls through.
3) The cranks are potentially taken by mkerley and Brian. I will let you know if this falls through

Everything else is still available. If you emailed me that you wanted something, either i did not get it or i replied to you already or i misunderstood you heh.

If you need shipping information, i'll post the weight of the package tomorrow on here, then go to www.ups.com and choose "price" or "ship" and use the info i post on here as well as my city/zip code of "Bear, DE 19701".

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

widebodiedDec-27-02 04:44 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#4153, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 9

will the starter fit my eclipse? if so, its sold, you do paypal

HRC SUPER 16G FOR SALE BRAND NEW,, 800 USD
Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!

Originally posted by DSMRoadster
yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker

KikuDec-29-02 03:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4154, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey Malenko,

If you want the tranny...most likely no one else is going to want it that will drive here and pick it up. If you want it, its yours for that price. Its the whole darn tranny so you can take whatever part you want.
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

zhr420Dec-27-02 05:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
557 posts,
#4155, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 0

i will take the radiator with the fans how da ya want the twenty bucks
later
"Z"

MalenkoDec-27-02 05:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#4156, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 11

well like I said if you get no offers on stuff and can wait till Im back in DE (Jan 7th) let me rummage through and I'll give you some cash if I take anything.

tacoman123Dec-28-02 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
#4157, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 12

Hey..
I'm interested in the 2.5L V6 block..
And I am also interested in the pistons..
Would you have anything else related to the 2.5L V6 block?
I live in Michigan, where are you located?
Where are you moving to?

Thanks

~Tacoman

"Yes, I really do want to get banned. I no longer want to spend hours upon hours online anymore. This site is great and all, but I don't want to come online anymore. I suck, period. Ban me, please.

Thank you.

-Tahleel"

KikuDec-28-02 03:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4158, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 13

Check your emails i just replied to a bunch....

My paypal account is vlima@csc.com....first pays me first gets it.

Tomorrow i'll be going through *everything* in my garage and measuring/weighing/cataloging so i can list them here and give you guys some idea on shipping charges.

I will post when it is the last day to have things shipped and those who want to come by and look through the remains and take things away (for free) are welcomed.
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

KikuDec-28-02 04:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4159, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 14

One of the cranks are sold.

Here is what's still available:

-1996 Dodge Avenger Automatic Transmission for I4 engine. Complete ready for bolt on. Functions just fine when taken off the car: $150 firm. No shipping unless you want to deal with the hassle of shipping it. Fits any car with a 420a engine (eclipse/sebring/avenger/etc).
-2.5L V6 engine for Dodge Avenger/Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus. Runs. Needs head gasket replaced. Has everything except upper intake manifold and maybe starter or misc parts. Its a core block (meaning its short block and cyl heads). Missing front valve cover. $100. No shipping please.
-1996 Dodge Avenger I4 gas tank. Includes fuel pump and fuel level gauge. $50. Will sell the stock fuel pump separately for 10$. Works fine. No shipping for the full gas tank, but can ship the other smaller parts.
-I4 radiator. No leaks when taken off the car. Includes stock fans. $20. Could be shipped.
-420a engine block. Includes bedplate. Will need to be overbored. $50. No shipping! No cracks.
-2x I4 oil pump. One works, the other not sure (pulled from a salvage yard engine). Each $10. Can be shipped.
-I4 cylinder head. Ported but needs new valve guides. $20. No cracks, not warped. Can be shipped.
-I4 Flex plates. I believe I have 2 of these laying around. Each $5. Not cracked - good condition. $5 each and can be shipped.
-I4 lower coolant pipe (the pipe that goes into the water pump). Can be shipped. $5.
-3x JE pistons SOLD
-Many stock I4 rods. Cannot guarantee that all of them are in good shape. They look ok but will need to be checked out. $5 each.
-Many stock I4 pistons. Cannot guarantee that all of them are in good shape/order. They look ok (no cracks/no broken ring lands). $5 each. Can be shipped.
-1x I4 stock crank. Journals need polishing but otherwise in good condition. Shippable. Each $20.
-2 x I4 water pumps. Both were taken off the engine when operating in good condition. $10 each. Can be shipped.
-I4 starter. Works. $10. Can be shipped.
-I4 420a engine block. Needs overboring. Includes bedplate. No shipping! $50.
-I4 heater pipes (pipes that come from thermostat housing and goes to the heater core. Can be shipped. $10
-I4 HVAC cores - Working order. $50. Can be shipped.
-Stock 420a injectors. Need cleaned but they work. FORGOT TO LIST PRICE - asking $10.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

97GoSlowDec-28-02 06:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
450 posts,
#4160, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 15

i emailed you....

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
My other ride is your girlfriend.

widebodiedDec-29-02 04:07 AM
2257 posts,
#4161, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 15

will the i4 starter fit the eclipse?

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!

yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

KikuDec-29-02 12:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4162, "UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!"
In response to Reply # 17

Ok guys, i have gone through my WHOLE garage and catalogued everything. Here is the LATEST list including which parts are already claimed for from those who already sent me payment for parts. Everything can be shipped except for those explicitly noted.
All parts are for the 420a I4 engine except where noted (thus it should fit the eclipses as well). For those parts where weight/size is not mentioned, please include a flat $10 shipping fee for anywhere in continental USA.

I am also including weight of those parts that can be expensive for shipping (beyond a 10$ flat shipping fee) and also the possible size of the box for these parts. Before you email me "how much will shipping be to Tinbukto, AK", go to ups.com and get a quote on shipping from Bear, DE 19701. My paypal is vlima@csc.com.

-I4 Auto transmission - 50k miles - $150 firm, no shipping. Can arrange for pickup.
-2.5L V6 engine for Dodge Avenger/Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus. - $100.
-1996 Dodge Avenger I4 gas tank. Includes fuel pump and fuel level gauge. $50. No shipping.
-I4 radiator for auto transmission (includes cooling for tranny fluid). No leaks when taken off the car. Includes stock fans. $20. (some offers, but no payments yet). Weight: 20lbs. Size: 30" length x 20" width x 10" depth
-(2)420a engine block. Includes bedplate. Will need to be overbored. $50. No shipping! No cracks.
-(2) Stock oil pumps. $10 each. Weight: 5lbs. Size: 12" x 7" x 3".
-I4 cylinder head. Ported but needs new valve guides. Includes mopar hi-po valve springs and valves. No lifters/rocker arms $20. No cracks, not warped. (Potential buyer but no payment yet. First pays first gets it!). Weight: 35lbs. Size: 20" x 11" x 7".
-(1) I4 flex plate. Weight: 5lbs Size: 11" x 11 x 2".
-I4 upper (that goes to heater core) and lower coolant pipe (the pipe that goes into the water pump). Each $5.
-(3) good I4 3.5" bore 12:1 compression JE pistons. Includes stock je piston rings that i didnt use. SOLD.
-(7) stock rods w/ pistons (assembled). $5 each.
-(1) stock rod. $5.
-(1) good stock crank. $20. SOLD (sorry the second crank is busted up so i am not selling it). Weight: 35lbs. Size: 23 x 8 x 8.
-(3) stock water pumps. Spins freely. 10$ each.
-(1) starter with solenoid. Works great. $10. Weight: 10 lbs. Size: 10 x 7 x 5.
-(1) I4 HVAC cores (this is easily about $500++ from a dealer!!!). $50 PRICED TO GO!!!
-Stock 420a injectors. $10. Need to be cleaned but functional.

NEW STUFF:
-I4 stock header. $10 Weight: 15lbs Size: 17 x 10 x 8
-4g63 turbo stock header. $10 Weight: 12lbs Size: 17 x 8 x 5
-I4 stock ignition coil. Works great. $10.
-HRC original blow off valve (3000GT version). Works great. $5.
-Stock thermostat from mopar for I4 engine. Brand new, still wrapped up. $5.
-1 set of stock cams for 420a. Great condition. Priced to SELL - $30. Weight: 14lbs Size: 21 x 5 x 3.
-(2) set of stock cam gears. Priced to SELL - $10 each.
-(1) set of stock ignition wires for I4. $5.
-(1) stock alternator bracket (that bolts to the block). $10.
-(1) stock thermostat housing - complete. Includes sensors. $10.
-(1) I4 timing belt tensioner pulley assembly. Includes bracket. PRICED TO SELL - from dealer it costs ~ 70-120 bucks!. $20.
-(1) I4 timing belt idler pulley. $10.
-(1) I4 timing belt tensioner. Less than 5k miles. $10.
-(2) brackets to bolt exhaust downpipe to block. $5 each.
-(1) crank timing belt sprocket. $5.
-Rocker arms and hydraulic lifters galore! I've got tons of these bastards and they are destined to the trash! Tell me how many you want and its yours for free. They are not the PT cruiser styles.Just pay shipping charges.
-(1) cam position sensor. $5
-(1) Oil pressure sensor. $5
-(2) knock sensors. $5
-(1) map sensor. $5
-(1) crank position sensor. $5.
-(1) set of timing belt covers. Includes both front and rear covers. Not cut, great condition. PRICED TO SELL - OEM costs over 70 bucks for set!. $20.
-(1) set of bellhousing dust covers. $10.
-(1) set of passenger side motor mounts. Complete assembly (both the part that bolts to the body and the part that bolts to the engine block). $20.
-(1) Gude Bullfrog 55mm throttle body. Used, needs cleaned but works great. Includes all sensors. $20.
-(2) EGR solenoids. $10 each.
-(1) Oil dipstick and tube. $10.
-(1) Front O2 sensor w/ harness. $10.
-(1) 5 speed tranny WITHOUT bellhousing. Cannot guarantee if it works or not. But includes a working stock differential. $50. I will sell differential separately for $30.
-(1) Stock 5 speed clutch. Functional, but cannot guarantee what level of condition (great, good, bad, etc). $20. Weight: 35lbs. Size: 15 x 15 x 5.

Ok guys. Like i said, these are priced to SELL. Questions are welcomed, payments are even better. First one that pays, gets it!
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 3 w/ FMIC
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

juggaloDec-29-02 12:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#4163, "RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!"
In response to Reply # 18

check your mail

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

KikuDec-29-02 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4164, "RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!"
In response to Reply # 19

Update to a few items:

-Cylinder head is SOLD to BennettWW9@cs.com
-Crank is SOLD to williams_brian_99@yahoo.com
-JE Pistons is already sold.

Everything else is still unpaid for. Guys, if you want to hold these items and make sure no one else gets them before you, at least pay for the amount I am asking and then we can work out how much shipping will be.

My paypal account is vlima@csc.com
I4 420a w/ HRC Stage 5 w/ FMIC
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

jtrackerSep-01-04 09:56 AM
Member since Aug 25th 2004
72 posts,
#54208, "RE: UPDATE to garage sale - NEW STUFF!"
In response to Reply # 18
Sep-01-04 10:02 AM by jtracker

'

KikuDec-29-02 03:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4165, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 17

yes....same starter used on all 420a.
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

slacker911Dec-29-02 04:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#4166, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 21

whats the deal on the ported head? I have been waiting on a total shipped for like 3 days do you even still have it?. I MAY be able to get the MO tomorow but not sure now because of work.

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

juggaloDec-30-02 12:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2945 posts,
#4167, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 23

-(1) set of timing belt covers. Includes both front and rear covers. Not cut, great condition. PRICED TO SELL - OEM costs over 70 bucks for set!. $20.

-(1) Gude Bullfrog 55mm throttle body. Used, needs cleaned but works great. Includes all sensors. $20.

payment sent

dsm/mitsubishi service manuals https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5k14qlaulb9s1/dsm_mitsubishi

service manuals(my whole collection) https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ac51jwwa3g1n1/automotive_manuals

KikuDec-30-02 02:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4168, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 24

UPDATE:

-(1) Gude Bullfrog 55mm throttle body SOLD to williams_brian_99@yahoo.com

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

widebodiedDec-30-02 08:50 AM
2257 posts,
#4169, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 25

were do i paypal the 10bucks for the starter??

Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low

KikuDec-30-02 11:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4170, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 26

vlima@csc.com
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

KikuDec-30-02 01:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4171, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 27

Ok update

-Cylinder head is SOLD to BennettWW9@cs.com
-Crank and Gude T/B are SOLD to williams_brian_99@yahoo.com
-JE Pistons is already sold.

Everything else is still available. Come on guys....these parts are a STEAL. Buy the set of cams and save BIG on core exchanges for new fancy cams.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

KirbyDec-30-02 01:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#4172, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 28

did you sell both cranks I havn't even had time to check the shipping...

I edited to the wiki!

KikuJan-02-03 02:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4173, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 29

There are no more cranks available.
14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

KirbyJan-02-03 03:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#4174, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 30

Well if one falls through please let me know. I thought I had dibs...

I edited to the wiki!

TeamMichael_97RSJan-02-03 07:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#4175, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 31

Interested in a flexplate Vinnie. Do you have any of the bolts with it?

1997 Eclipse RS (in winter slumber for head gasket repair and other projects)

He who knows men is clever; He who knows himself has insight.
He who conquers men has force; He who conquers himself is truly strong.
-Lao Tzu

Injen CAI, AFX 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Apexi S-AFC

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

PowerEclipsesJan-02-03 07:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#4176, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 32

heh... can i have the oil pressure sender? everything else i want is sold... so ill send you 5 bucks paypal asap

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

KikuJan-06-03 08:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
642 posts,
#4177, "RE: FS: Lots of things - Kiku's big garage sale"
In response to Reply # 33

Yes i have probably plenty of bolts that goes with the flex plate.

I still have the sensors available.

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

14.7@97 mph@6psi
Proud member of the
ASOG BoOsT JuNkIe Crew

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #4143 Previous topic | Next topic