Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41408
View in linear mode

Subject: "(F/S mabey)99 Black GS" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMkarzApr-19-04 04:09 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
184 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41408, "(F/S mabey)99 Black GS"

My wife and I will be selling/trading the 2g soon to get a more family friendly Ride. 2g's and big car seats dont work well.

The car is fully loaded w/ black leather and O.Z. wheels. I have pics if I can figure how to post them the car has just under 42,000 miles on it and well mantained.

Mods:
Greddy Header
Injen Air intake
PowerCore Cat. Back
Ractive Strut Bar
RS Akimoto Red vaccum Lines
Taylor Red Wire Covers
Grill Craft Grills(red)
Matrix Clear Frt Running lights
Accel Plug wires (red)

The car was picked as a cover car for MachV(you can see it in the gallery under Kristen Schoewe) and also won 3rd best engine in the 2002 Summit Sport Compact Nationals @ Norwalk.

I know what Kelly's and NADA say's but what would you guys on an asking price or what @least to get for a trade? I aslo have a set of MOtegi MR-7 18's w/ Parada Spec@'s w/ less than 4k on them.

Thanks

Joe

TeamLSR member @ landspeedracing.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

silvereclipse30Apr-19-04 06:11 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41438, "RE: (F/S mabey)99 Black GS"
In response to Reply # 0

if u trade-in u will get robbed....my friend is lookin for an eclipse so let me know what price u come up with.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ajcfalconApr-19-04 06:49 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#41444, "RE: (F/S mabey)99 Black GS"
In response to Reply # 1

how much for the rims if you wanna part them out?

1998 GS
Mods: Cold air intake, Ported/polished stock intake manifold, AFX 55mm TB, Pacesetter header,
Custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system, AFX Underdrive pulley,
B&M short throw shifter(cut/welded), Symborski Shift Kit, Solid front motor mount, Monster ground wire kit.

nightwolf2369Apr-19-04 07:13 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#41449, "RE: (F/S mabey)99 Black GS"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-19-04 07:14 PM by nightwolf2369

where are you located at and what color are the mr7s

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

silvereclipse30Apr-19-04 07:37 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
#41454, "RE: (F/S mabey)99 Black GS"
In response to Reply # 3

says it in his profile.....thats what they r for!!

DSMkarzApr-21-04 03:26 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
184 posts,
#41639, "RE: (F/S mabey)99 Black GS"
In response to Reply # 4

Here is the write up and pic @ MachV http://www.machv.com/krisschoew99.html

The only thing thats changed sense is the PowerCore cat. back. We did put new brakes on the front last summer accually the day before the friday before the shoot out.

The only real issues w/ the car is some times the trunk sticks shut. I dont know if this is common w/ our cars or what but it's done it pritty much sence new. Also the rear brakes will more than likly need changed this summer besudes that every thing is cool.

All in all I would rate the car in Very Good condition the only thing keeping it from a Perfict is a few dings and small scratches from our a$$hole neighbor(long story)

I'd like to get $11K but will take realistic offers. My wife drove the car 99% of the time so you know it hasnt been beat on.

TeamLSR member @ landspeedracing.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41408 Previous topic | Next topic