Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #39187
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: 2" drop Sprint springs for 1.5" springs" Previous topic | Next topic
Pitchblack98Mar-27-04 06:11 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39187, "WTT: 2" drop Sprint springs for 1.5" springs"

just as the subject says. ive used these springs for 2 months now. I just put my camber kit on and my 18 x 8s dont fit in the front now. they are about 1/4" away from the fender and hit hard when i hit a bump. I have these on Tokico Blues and i love the ride. Its gonna be hard lettin these go, but its easier to raise the car a little than it is to sell my wheels and buy another set.

So i need some 1.5" springs so i can keep my wheels. Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Pitchblack98Mar-27-04 05:27 PM
1691 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39234, "RE: WTT: 2" drop Sprint springs for 1.5" springs"
In response to Reply # 0

bump... someones gotta want to go lower...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pitchblack98Mar-28-04 02:33 PM
1691 posts,
#39332, "RE: WTT: 2" drop Sprint springs for 1.5" springs"
In response to Reply # 1

bump again...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #39187 Previous topic | Next topic