Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #38572
View in linear mode

Subject: "(((F,S))) MY ZEX WET NITROUS KIT" Previous topic | Next topic
tonyz007Mar-20-04 07:07 AM
Member since May 01st 2003
74 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38572, "(((F,S))) MY ZEX WET NITROUS KIT"

only about six months old ,here you go http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468445946

emrald green 95 esi ,custom ram air , msd ignition,bored tb, afx udp,pacesetter headers,individualy grounded hotter plugs,half way gutted interior 2610 lbs stock wheels no more ac completly removed including all the brackets no more powersteering 50 shot zex
http://members.cardomain.com/tonyz007
14.4 96mph best

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cha0seclipseMar-20-04 07:20 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
27 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38573, "RE: (((F,S))) MY ZEX WET NITROUS KIT"
In response to Reply # 0

come on man hook me up with a good price... lol...

If your Spinners spin counter clockwise, you are not pimpin

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeMar-20-04 07:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#38574, "RE: (((F,S))) MY ZEX WET NITROUS KIT"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by tonyz007
only about six months old ,here you go http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2468445946

Wow... most confusing auction to read... EVAR!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TalonSpeedMar-20-04 12:13 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#38592, "RE: (((F,S))) MY ZEX WET NITROUS KIT"
In response to Reply # 2

i am interested

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #38572 Previous topic | Next topic