Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36406
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor" Previous topic | Next topic
.bs0dFeb-25-04 04:36 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36406, "WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"

Hey,
im looking for that little 'hook' like clip that the passenger side sun visor clips onto to hold it in place. Mine just broke, and now everytime i slow down to a stop, the visor swings forward aginst the windshield.

its not much, i dont need the entire visor, i believe its a tan color or gray. anyone have one for sale by chance?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, Blizare, Feb-25-04 05:21 PM, #1
RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, .bs0d, Feb-25-04 05:58 PM, #2
      RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, Ozzmosis86, Feb-25-04 06:24 PM, #3
           RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, JReynosa, Feb-25-04 06:32 PM, #4
           RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, WickedESi, Feb-25-04 10:44 PM, #5
                RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor, .bs0d, Oct-15-05 10:26 AM, #6

BlizareFeb-25-04 05:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36416, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 0
Feb-25-04 05:21 PM by Blizare

I have one but it's worth a million dollars to me. It would suck if everytime i slow down to a stop, the visor swung forward aginst the windshield. Sorry. Goto Satan.

Edit: Thats the Dealership nOOb.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

.bs0dFeb-25-04 05:58 PM
597 posts,
#36421, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Blizare
I have one but it's worth a million dollars to me.

i dont have a million... perhaps someone has a car they're 'parting out' lol

Ozzmosis86Feb-25-04 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
549 posts,
#36424, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 2

Don't waste your time! Go to satan, I did, and it cost me about $1 for the clip. They even had it in stock!!

Andy

Check out my homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/ozzmosis86/Home.htm

and my pics page:
http://community.webshots.com/album/95705837hSPLvt

JReynosaFeb-25-04 06:32 PM
Member since Oct 15th 2003
396 posts,
#36427, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 3

The clip is part # MR711724

WickedESiFeb-25-04 10:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#36442, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Ozzmosis86
Don't waste your time! Go to satan, I did, and it cost me about $1 for the clip. They even had it in stock!! Andy

Same here.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

.bs0dOct-15-05 10:26 AM
597 posts,
#81926, "RE: WTB: little clip for passenger sun visor"
In response to Reply # 5

nice. thanks

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #36406 Previous topic | Next topic