Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29709
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob" Previous topic | Next topic
Jasvb TS2K2Dec-02-03 02:50 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29709, "FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"

For sale, ready to ship. Add prices include shipping. Paypal.

1. Hayame Dress up kit. 7 piece. $155

2. Carbon Fiber shift knob (screws in like stock, no allen wrench needed)$30

3. 2G gauge Bezel, with Ultra Lites oil pressure and water temp gauges. (wires missing)$100

4. Autometer Cobalt gauges, Boost, A/F, EGT in A-pillar with all wires, and sensors. $365

Hollar!

WRX>2GNT

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Malenko, Dec-02-03 03:07 PM, #1
RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-02-03 03:16 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-02-03 03:37 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Chamuko, Dec-02-03 04:18 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, pfmicks, Dec-03-03 06:51 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, jdpilot, Dec-03-03 07:16 AM, #6
                     RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Initial DSM, Dec-04-03 08:21 AM, #8
                     RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-03-03 11:43 AM, #7
                          RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-04-03 09:03 AM, #9
                               RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, esseclipse, Dec-04-03 02:14 PM, #10
                                    RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-04-03 04:36 PM, #11
                                         MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-04-03 04:52 PM, #12
                                              RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, esseclipse, Dec-05-03 04:28 AM, #13
                                                   RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-05-03 10:43 AM, #14
                                                        RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 41eclipse, Dec-05-03 04:49 PM, #15
                                                             RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Malenko, Dec-05-03 10:08 PM, #16
                                                                  RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lickscissors, Dec-06-03 10:52 AM, #17
                                                                       RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hawaiidiverx, Dec-06-03 01:28 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Malenko, Dec-06-03 03:27 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lickscissors, Dec-06-03 05:06 PM, #20
                                                                                      RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-06-03 05:36 PM, #21
                                                                                           RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lickscissors, Dec-07-03 02:25 AM, #22
                                                                                                RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pfmicks, Dec-07-03 06:35 AM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, grain, Dec-07-03 10:36 AM, #24
                                                                                                          RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 41eclipse, Dec-07-03 11:28 AM, #25
                                                                                                               RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, CopperEclipse96, Dec-07-03 02:34 PM, #26
                                                                                                                    RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-07-03 04:11 PM, #27
                                                                                                                         RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, CopperEclipse96, Dec-07-03 04:25 PM, #28
                                                                                                                              RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, pfmicks, Dec-08-03 05:35 PM, #29
                                                                                                                                   RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Jasvb TS2K2, Dec-08-03 07:01 PM, #30
                                                                                                                                        RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Malenko, Dec-09-03 09:46 AM, #31

MalenkoDec-02-03 03:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29711, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 0

3. 2G gauge Bezel, with Ultra Lites oil pressure and water temp gauges. (wires missing)$100

what else needs to be bought for this to work, and are you willing to sell the bezel separate? I have Ultrlite EGT, A/F, and Boost.. but I want to move the 2 from the A pillar to the gauge cluster

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-02-03 03:16 PM
1419 posts,
#29712, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Malenko
3. 2G gauge Bezel, with Ultra Lites oil pressure and water temp gauges. (wires missing)$100 what else needs to be bought for this to work, and are you willing to sell the bezel separate? I have Ultrlite EGT, A/F, and Boost.. but I want to move the 2 from the A pillar to the gauge cluster

For now I need to sell together, goes for everything else. They both have the bulb sockets, LED bulbs and wire hook ups, but I think the water temp only needs the wire to the sensor; I can search for it. And not sure what the oil pressure needs.

WRX>2GNT

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-02-03 03:37 PM
1419 posts,
#29713, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 2

5. HKS EVC EZ electronic boost controller, all wires, sensors, vacumm lines included. $245

WRX>2GNT

ChamukoDec-02-03 04:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#29719, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 3

might be interested in the bezel with the 2 autometer gauges. If it comes with the sensors Ill take it.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

pfmicksDec-03-03 06:51 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#29747, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 4

I want the Autometer Cobalt a/f and egt guages!! PLEASE! I already have a pod, and don't need a boost gauge. TIA...let me know

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

jdpilotDec-03-03 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#29749, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 5

Its sad to see the hayame kit go I think I am the only other member on this site with the full kit. Someone buy it off him. Thats a killer kit at a GREAT price. That billet isn't cheap and is great quality/fitment. Check out my link below for even more installed hayame bling kit pi

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

Initial DSMDec-04-03 08:21 AM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#29847, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by jdpilot
Its sad to see the hayame kit go I think I am the only other member on this site with the full kit. Someone buy it off him. Thats a killer kit at a GREAT price. That billet isn't cheap and is great quality/fitment. Check out my link below for even more installed hayame bling kit pi

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-03-03 11:43 AM
1419 posts,
#29771, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by pfmicks
I want the Autometer Cobalt a/f and egt guages!! PLEASE! I already have a pod, and don't need a boost gauge. TIA...let me know

If you want those two gauges, I will sell them for $180 shipped.

WRX>2GNT

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-04-03 09:03 AM
1419 posts,
#29849, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 7

Hayame pics, yeah I got those..

WRX>2GNT

esseclipseDec-04-03 02:14 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
#29873, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 9

Is the hayame kit new or used? Was it ever installed?

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-04-03 04:36 PM
1419 posts,
#29886, "RE: FS: Bling: Dress up kit, gauges & pods, CF knob"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by esseclipse
Is the hayame kit new or used? Was it ever installed?

Yeah dude it was installed and used and has some normal wear and tear, reason it's $155. New it was almost $300.

WRX>2GNT

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-04-03 04:52 PM
1419 posts,
#29890, "MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Ok, here is the deal I really need to sell, NOW! I have some debt I need to cancel so I please make a reasonable offer and it's yours, but remember these prices are already priced to sell so help me out.

Also I have a used 420A for sale. I need $350. The head is recently decked and cleaned. The bottom end is blown, but I don't know to what degree. The oil tank is plugged for the HRC return oil line. Because of the expense I can't ship this, you'd have to pick it up, but it's ready to go. Also has the Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pully.

Also if your battery is 2 years or newer and you want to trade for my Optima Red Top, one year old, I will for a swap and $50. Again I can't ship this either.

Also for sale HKS SS BOV with 2G kit, $160 shipped
Also HKS SFM universal filter with bling kit for sale $100 shipped.
Also Pacesetter Polished Radiator Hose, one side slightly rigged but works. No leaks. $30 shipped.

Also two guys have dibs on my Thermal cat-back exhaust and HRC Stage 2 but if it doesn't go thru, think about that possiblilty...

IT ALL HAS TO GO!

WRX>2GNT

esseclipseDec-05-03 04:28 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2002
682 posts,
#29908, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

I will give you $110. for the Hayame kit shipped. I would like to see pics of what the normal ware they have. You can email me the pics and email me a bill from paypal to esseclipse@msn.com

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-05-03 10:43 AM
1419 posts,
#29946, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

UPDATE: For whomever wants the guage bezel with the two gauges. The gauges are mechanical that said these measure pressure and temps so no fluids actually go inside the cabin, you just connect one wire to the water temp sensor or the oil sending unit. So you need the gauge and wire and that's it. So there are no exterior sensors to them like elec. gauges. So all is here, just you need your own longer wire, that's all. So if you want them they are yours for $90 shipped.

Ess, man I said reasonable dude. I will meet you half way at $125, but no less. Still interested let me know I got more pics. All the pieces minus the larger brake fluid are mint. That one has some light chipping. email me at jasvboost@charter.net

WRX>2GNT

41eclipseDec-05-03 04:49 PM
Member since Mar 17th 2002
266 posts,
#29972, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

If Ess doesn't want the Hayame kit, I'll do $125.

MalenkoDec-05-03 10:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#29983, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

I'll take the bezel and guages but Im a little short, I hate to be a low life low baller but I only got 80 bux to spend now. check my feedback, Im not a bad guy.

PLEASE email me llinrac at comcast dot net

Im paypal verified and all that good stuff.

lickscissorsDec-06-03 10:52 AM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#30011, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

can you split up the gauges? i need the egt deffinitely, and maybe the boost depending on price...maybe also the oil pressure also depending on price....send me a pm with prices for each one...im interested, thanks
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

hawaiidiverxDec-06-03 01:28 PM
Member since Aug 13th 2003
198 posts,
#30016, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 17

i noticed a guy wanted the EGT and A/F gauge, i'll take the boost and the A pillar if you want to break that up...let me know. i would need shipping to Hawaii 96797...tks
Mike

-Mike

MalenkoDec-06-03 03:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#30024, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

e-mailed ya back. the gauge bezel and 2 gauges are officially spoke for

lickscissorsDec-06-03 05:06 PM
1206 posts,
#30032, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 19

let me know about that egt gauge...email me a price...im definitely interested...let me know prices on the other gauges also...thanks
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-06-03 05:36 PM
1419 posts,
#30036, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 20

I have yet to hear final confirmation from pfmicks, but he still has dibs. If it falls thru, yes I can split them up for you two. I am not sure what shipping to Hawaii is but we can work something out. Thanx.

WRX>2GNT

lickscissorsDec-07-03 02:25 AM
1206 posts,
#30047, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 21

im not in hawaii....but let me know asap! thanks
doug

screw flanders

pfmicksDec-07-03 06:35 AM
1349 posts,
#30054, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 22

I'm out on the gauges, my paycheck wasn't as big as I expecte

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

grainDec-07-03 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#30067, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 23

how much you want for the thermal? hopfully it dosent go through. lol. and maybe also the boost controller. have to wait and see what exactly im doing.

41eclipseDec-07-03 11:28 AM
Member since Mar 17th 2002
266 posts,
#30071, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 24

hayame kit sold to me.

CopperEclipse96Dec-07-03 02:34 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#30087, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 25

have you sold the 2 gauges and the bezel yet?

---------------------------------------

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-07-03 04:11 PM
1419 posts,
#30097, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by CopperEclipse96
have you sold the 2 gauges and the bezel yet?

Yeah, dude, just sold it, as is the Hayame Kit. Thanx guys.

Still plenty of other things left. Reasonable offers accepted.

WRX>2GNT

CopperEclipse96Dec-07-03 04:25 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2003
2532 posts,
#30098, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 27

damn.

-Ian
-1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (SOLD!)
-2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO
-2003 CBR600RR

pfmicksDec-08-03 05:35 PM
1349 posts,
#30173, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 28

Will you do $30 shipped for the A/F gauge? I will paypal you the money asap. Let me know. AIM-pfmicks

Jasvb TS2K2Dec-08-03 07:01 PM
1419 posts,
#30184, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by pfmicks
Will you do $30 shipped for the A/F gauge? I will paypal you the money asap. Let me know. AIM-pfmicks

SOLD!

Update: Boost gauge ($130) and full A-pillar ($50) still available.

WRX>2GNT

MalenkoDec-09-03 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#30229, "RE: MORE TO THINGS TO SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 30

I pay palled this guy sunday, and the stuff arrived today.

Anyoen know if I need a sending unit for either gauge? my car is in texas till new years and me and this stuff is in delaware

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29709 Previous topic | Next topic