Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29578
View in linear mode

Subject: "19" Konig Verdicts for sale or trade" Previous topic | Next topic
my96Dec-01-03 08:50 AM
Member since Oct 20th 2003
14 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29578, "19" Konig Verdicts for sale or trade"

like the post says i got a set of 19" konig verdicts painted black with brand new toyo proxie FZ4 tires mounted and balanced on them. will let em go for $1200 or trade for a nice set of 18" racing harts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JWoodleyDec-01-03 11:21 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29599, "RE: 19"
In response to Reply # 0

pics? tread wear? btw, by painted black, are they the black opal look or did u really paint them?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

my96Dec-01-03 03:49 PM
Member since Oct 20th 2003
14 posts,
#29627, "RE: 19"
In response to Reply # 1

there's a pic on there i'll get more this week

JWoodleyDec-01-03 06:13 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#29646, "RE: 19"
In response to Reply # 2

email me with more pictures if u have them. thanks.

projectturboDec-09-03 07:30 PM
Member since Oct 03rd 2003
106 posts,
#30273, "RE: 19"
In response to Reply # 3

ill trade you my 18 inch Volk replicas bronze with chrome lip. let me know yoo

Star Stage 1, Starion FMIC, TurboXS Bov, Greddy TT etc. hopefully come spring time. *me excited*

MoreBoostDec-09-03 10:44 PM
Member since Feb 03rd 2002
147 posts,
#30281, "RE: 19"
In response to Reply # 4

I take it that there's no major scratches or dint or bents? If not hollar I'm interested, if it's not sold yet.

I have Racing harts 18's C5, but I cracked one of them, so I can buy it cash.

MrHoNDenial@yahoo.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #29578 Previous topic | Next topic