Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #284
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!" Previous topic | Next topic
rfpunchOct-04-02 03:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
518 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#284, "FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"

my other buyer ran into some financial trouble so i still have this. i need to sell it quick, like today or tomorrow so i can have money to get my car out of the shop. its only like 3 months old. the canister has a couple dings the bottom of it, but they arent anything major. im asking 390 shipped. if you want it please email me or call me at 423-676-8874. thanks

Joe

98 Eclipse GS Turbo - SOLD
03 Eclipse GT
05 Suzuki GSXR 600

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

optimuspetersonOct-04-02 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#285, "RE: FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"
In response to Reply # 0

this is a great deal guys. it costs 60 dollars just to ship a muffler system. your getting it for less than half the MSRP

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipsekaiserOct-04-02 07:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#286, "RE: FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn you, I just bought a new RSR for 375...shit on me...

-K-

rfpunchOct-06-02 04:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
518 posts,
#287, "RE: FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

98 Eclipse GS Turbo - SOLD
03 Eclipse GT
05 Suzuki GSXR 600

420aturboOct-06-02 01:26 PM
Member since Apr 08th 2002
964 posts,
#288, "RE: FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"
In response to Reply # 3

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Why is it verytime I have $$$ to buy one of the N1's no one is selling one. They are on national back order too. I know you need $$$ now, but if you can wait 2 weeks I can overnight you an MO fo sho!

Built 420a
NER turbo kit T3/T04s ball bearing
AFX UDP
Crane 0014 cams

Tanqueray201Oct-06-02 10:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#289, "RE: FS: Apexi N1 3inch catback NEED TO SELL NOW!"
In response to Reply # 4

J & F (www.supra-sport.com) has them...at least they did a few weeks ago. Also, I've heard roadrace engineering has them in stock as well. But neither have them at as good a price as Joe

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1996 Eagle Talon n/t(for sale!)
1998 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #284 Previous topic | Next topic