Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #27665
View in linear mode

Subject: "wtt + cash: rear bumper" Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseNov-03-03 03:37 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27665, "wtt + cash: rear bumper"
Nov-03-03 03:40 PM by siueclipse

id like to trade my stock, black rear bumper for another aftermarket bumper which is already painted black. its a 99 rear bumper. couple scratches.

ill pay for shipping via greyhound for both bumpers and ill pay some cash. the pics of my bumper are located at www.gsturbo.com/james/eclipse/bumper

if you have a bumper. post up some pics

EDIT: Oh and if anyone would like to have my taillights and center piece.. ill throw them in with the bumper as well.

james

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

siueclipseNov-05-03 05:10 AM
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27760, "RE: wtt + cash: rear bumper"
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TXrepresentNov-05-03 06:01 AM
Member since Jun 24th 2003
541 posts,
#27763, "RE: wtt + cash: rear bumper"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a Blitz rear bumper I could sale you cheap. How about, $190+ shipping. Its not stock painted black though. I bought it white, so I sanded it a little and spray painted it gloss black for myself.

siueclipseNov-05-03 07:07 AM
3504 posts,
#27765, "RE: wtt + cash: rear bumper"
In response to Reply # 2

id like to have one ready to put on, and trade for.

james

mkerleyNov-05-03 11:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#27780, "RE: wtt + cash: rear bumper"
In response to Reply # 3

I may be interested. My parents live in Paducah, so I'll be there over thanksgiving, but don't know if you'll be nearby still or not. that way, no shipping involved. just drop and switch

I'm not sure I want to, but thought I'd throw it out since you're not getting much response. (BTW, my car is black). I'll try to post pics of the bumper later.

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

siueclipseNov-05-03 02:10 PM
3504 posts,
#27789, "RE: wtt + cash: rear bumper"
In response to Reply # 4

well. im only 1 hour from there. just let me know

james

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #27665 Previous topic | Next topic