Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #237
View in linear mode

Subject: "Parting out my car PT 2" Previous topic | Next topic
optimuspetersonOct-02-02 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#237, "Parting out my car PT 2"

new updated page and new items
http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson/for_sale.htm

ok here is the deal w/ the turbo kit.

I bought my turbo kit from 992gnt (greg). Greg bought RS_Guy's (he is the one w/ the skyline) car from him when he wrecked it. Greg at that time already had a stage 2 turbo. RS_Guy had a completly built engine and everything else you can imagine on his car. So that Greg swapped RS_Guy's motor and in whole and anything else of value. So Greg now had two turbos which is how i bought mine. I emailed Greg today and asked him how many miles where on the turbo and he said that RS_Guy had no more than 5000 miles on it and i have put no more than 4000 but i'll say 5000 just to be safe. So were looking at no more than 10000 miles. If you guys are a 96+ then you will have to buy a FCD, and everyone else look at buying exhaust manifold STUDS (don't use the ones that come w/ the kit) and new fuel line (don't want to reuse that). The turbo manifold was resurfaced to ensure no leak and remember this is coming with a turboxs H-RFL BOV and a ebay manual boost controler.

i know i told a few of you that emailed me different about the milleage but i needed the whole story before i actually stated. I knew i was over estimating, but not how much.

Thanks. any questions then email me or IM me.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-03-02 10:11 AM, #1
RE: Parting out my car PT 2, MaX BoOsTe12, Oct-03-02 05:36 PM, #2
      RE: Parting out my car PT 2, DocWhiplash, Oct-04-02 04:15 AM, #3
           RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-04-02 04:48 AM, #4
                RE: Parting out my car PT 2, mkerley, Oct-04-02 06:48 AM, #5
                     RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-04-02 07:06 AM, #6
                          RE: Parting out my car PT 2, stoyboycs, Oct-04-02 05:09 PM, #7
                          RE: Parting out my car PT 2, eclipsekaiser, Oct-04-02 07:39 PM, #8
                               RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-05-02 03:05 AM, #9
                                    RE: Parting out my car PT 2, Mattcky2k, Oct-06-02 01:50 AM, #10
RE: Parting out my car PT 2, farmdogg55, Oct-06-02 04:35 AM, #11
RE: Parting out my car PT 2, cool_g_83, Oct-06-02 09:59 AM, #12
      RE: Parting out my car PT 2, PowerEclipses, Oct-06-02 10:45 AM, #13
           RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-06-02 11:53 AM, #14
                RE: Parting out my car PT 2, Mattcky2k, Oct-06-02 01:29 PM, #15
                     RE: Parting out my car PT 2, optimuspeterson, Oct-06-02 02:15 PM, #16

optimuspetersonOct-03-02 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#238, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 0

update - New Items available

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson/for_sale.htm

2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MaX BoOsTe12Oct-03-02 05:36 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2002
16 posts,
#239, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 1

Are you in a hurry to sell your parts??

DocWhiplashOct-04-02 04:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#240, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 2

Do the seats come with brackets and sliders?

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

optimuspetersonOct-04-02 04:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#241, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 3

i'm kinda in a hurry, why?

and i'm selling those for a friend. there out of his civic so if he is selling them w/ brackets then they probably won't fit. He got new ones so i'm thinking they don't come w/ them so let me ask.

2006 Scion tC

mkerleyOct-04-02 06:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
#242, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 4

Assuming the catch can is in good shape, I'll take it. How do you want me to get payment to you?

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

optimuspetersonOct-04-02 07:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#243, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 5

sale pending on that at the moment. but yes it is good shape and i'll get back to you if it falls through. i take paypal

2006 Scion tC

stoyboycsOct-04-02 05:09 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
280 posts,
#244, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 6

would you be willing to sell parts from the turbo kit like the manifold because i would be willing to buy it. As well as a few other parts from the kit. As long as the price is reasonable. Let me know.

I was right there with him untill the light turned green.

eclipsekaiserOct-04-02 07:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#245, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 6

not sure if I responded to you rprevious, but I'm still interested in teh SAFC.

let me know if you are parting it out. thanx.

-K-

optimuspetersonOct-05-02 03:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#246, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 8

i'm not parting out the turbo kit. and for now i'm keeping the SAFC

2006 Scion tC

Mattcky2kOct-06-02 01:50 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
#247, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 9

still have the clear sidemarkers for sale???

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

farmdogg55Oct-06-02 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#248, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 0

i'll take the indiglos if you still got em. i have paypal. let me know farmdogg54@hotmail.com

Cliff
"All rice no race"
my Talon and me: http://members.cardomain.com/farmdogg55
When I'm done, Uncle Ben will be jealous!

cool_g_83Oct-06-02 09:59 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#249, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 11

How much were you thinking for the 6-disc cd changer?? As long as it works...

Greg '96 Esi

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

PowerEclipsesOct-06-02 10:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#250, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 12

hey, i might be able to afford the turbo after all... ill let you know depending on how bad my body shop says it costs

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

optimuspetersonOct-06-02 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#251, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 13

i have something pending on the indiglo's so i'll get back to you. The stock changer works fine. I'm asking 40 + shipping on dsmtrader. I'm still in the process of taking the turbo off so it will be a few more days

2006 Scion tC

Mattcky2kOct-06-02 01:29 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
#252, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 14

what about those clears sidemarkers? i want em if you still got em!

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

optimuspetersonOct-06-02 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#253, "RE: Parting out my car PT 2"
In response to Reply # 15

where you the one that sent me an email???? if so then i replied. if not then someone else might already have it

2006 Scion tC

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #237 Previous topic | Next topic