Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23693
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT or FS: FG Interior parts" Previous topic | Next topic
BCIEclipseSep-24-03 12:06 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23693, "WTT or FS: FG Interior parts"
Sep-24-03 12:12 PM by BCIEclipse

I just want to see if anyone's interested. I'm almost finished with my interior pieces. I'm selling my car and i could use the extra money, so I am willing to trade my fiberglassed interior pieces for yours plus a little bit of money. I need the stock gray or black only. The pieces are glassed, primed, painted with testors metallic blue pearl, and finished off with Kleer Kote (scratch resistant bar-top epoxy). These look great and WILL NOT scratch. Here's the parts list, let me know of any interest.

Lower dash (glove box, panels etc..)
Console side panels
Kick panels
Door sills
Lower half of power doors with custom 6.5" speaker enclosures
HVAC/Radio trim panel
Dash vent/hazard panel
side dash vents
I will also paint all the dash/door vents, and also tweeter grill to match.

Above are the parts i'm trading, but i will also do the rest of the panels (a-pillars, rear speakers, console, upper power doors etc..) any color you'd like. All my interior needs to be replaced back with stock parts. The only thing i can't do is the DASH unless you send me yours first (mine needs to stay in the car).

I also have a smoothed (sanded and body filler, no FG) rear deck that i was going to use as a plug for a Carbon fiber one, but i will paint it as well any color.

*PS If anyone with manual doors is willing to trade for everything, i will glass the upper half of the power doors and trade my power door panels for manual ones, and for an extra cost include power lock/window regulators. I currently have manual doors, i bought the power ones and haven't installed them, so there won't be a turn around time for me to remove them.

I've put alot of time and effort along with money into these, so please no low ballers.

Email deze2g@aol.com

Here's some samples (these aren't cleared in the picture, they're alot glossier now that they're cleared). Also the pics make them look kind of grey, they're actual really blue, it kind of looks like the blue from 99GSBBTurbo's car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CoprEklipzSep-24-03 12:17 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23698, "RE: WTT or FS: FG Interior parts"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm local...I'll be glad to do just that man. PLEASE email me! I have everything you need!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BCIEclipseSep-24-03 12:25 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#23700, "RE: WTT or FS: FG Interior parts"
In response to Reply # 1

I've tried e-mailing you a few times and got an error. I don't use my hotmail address that much anymore, and i think i put your email in my AOL book wrong. Post your address please or email my aol address.

Also,
I still have the bumper too if you still want it, it's boxed up and ready to go, i couldn't get through to you to see if you still want it. I don't have my cell anymore, so i can e-mail you the number for my new place.

CoprEklipzSep-24-03 12:29 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
614 posts,
#23702, "RE: WTT or FS: FG Interior parts"
In response to Reply # 2

Wahoo! I love you man

My email address is spoirier@viacord.com or caraviper@hotmail.com
My cell is 617-306-8780.

We can definitely work something out man, so just give me a call.

By the way, that bumper is MIIIINE lol...I was about to shell out 200 bucks for another one over in WA! thank you!!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #23693 Previous topic | Next topic