Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #22197
View in linear mode

Subject: "**AEM CAI** w/pics" Previous topic | Next topic
MITSURACERSep-08-03 02:35 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22197, "**AEM CAI** w/pics"

red aem cold air intake . good shape. minor battery rub. e-mail if you want to see pics. im looking for 85.00 shipped. its just taking up space i went turbo. e-mail me at kneef@mitscher.navy.mil

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

KSeclipseSep-08-03 07:20 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22207, "RE: **AEM CAI** w/pics"
In response to Reply # 0

i'll take it

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MITSURACERSep-09-03 01:52 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
#22266, "RE: **AEM CAI** w/pics"
In response to Reply # 1

okay you got it. whats your e-mail ill send you pics so you can at least see it.

inactive user iconAsianSensation (Inactive User)Sep-09-03 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
posts,
#22299, "RE: **AEM CAI** w/pics"
In response to Reply # 2

I got a red injen CAI for 80 shipped if anyone else is interested

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #22197 Previous topic | Next topic