Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #21474
View in linear mode

Subject: "i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!" Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseAug-28-03 02:23 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21474, "i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"

for those in the charleston/sc or savannah/hilton head area: heres an awesome deal for you. my car was t-boned on the drivers side and was considered "just shy" of being totalled. if i can get about 5-600 bucks for stripping my car, it will justify the difference. SO...im willing to sell everything out of my car for cheap, hell, give me 600 and take the whole car!

the things damaged were: drivers door/window, rear "triangle" window" rear quarterpanel. on the interior, the door panel and rear side panel are bent up.

everything else (besides a couple interior peices) is available. the engine runs excellently, besids a slightly low idle occasionally. the head was rebuilt about 19k miles ago. i have a 140 amp aftermarket alternator. stock "throwing star" (or whatever theyre called, lol) rims w/ 4 BRAND NEW tires. i drove the car home from the wreck w/ no problems.

heres the catch...i have to make the desicion by tomorrow afternoon, so i MUST have some people commit to buying some stuff by then. i will let everything go VERY cheaply, and i prefer local pickup.

TIA!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Uberingram, Aug-28-03 02:27 PM, #1
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Aug-28-03 02:28 PM, #2
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 02:28 PM, #3
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, jerseystyle1, Aug-28-03 02:41 PM, #4
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Pitchblack98, Aug-28-03 02:49 PM, #5
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-28-03 03:02 PM, #6
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-28-03 03:10 PM, #7
           RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 03:20 PM, #8
                RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Squid, Aug-28-03 04:28 PM, #9
                     RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, BuckNutty, Aug-28-03 04:33 PM, #10
                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-28-03 04:59 PM, #11
                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, ibangdchoeclipse, Aug-28-03 05:02 PM, #12
                               RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Smoke Honda, Aug-28-03 05:07 PM, #13
                                    RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-28-03 05:24 PM, #14
                                         RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, blinkbizkit500, Aug-28-03 05:41 PM, #15
                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 06:02 PM, #16
                                                   RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Smoke Honda, Aug-28-03 08:13 PM, #17
                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, a_miller_76, Aug-29-03 02:29 AM, #18
                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Shockeclipse, Aug-29-03 02:31 AM, #19
                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Pitchblack98, Aug-29-03 06:36 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-29-03 07:20 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, a_miller_76, Aug-29-03 07:22 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Sorry_i_Win, Aug-29-03 09:30 AM, #23
                                                                            RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-29-03 09:37 AM, #24
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Joe B Slow, Aug-29-03 10:40 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Aug-29-03 01:02 PM, #29
                                                                                 RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, chrysler kid, Aug-29-03 12:06 PM, #26
                                                                                      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, GS_NOOB, Aug-29-03 12:13 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, BumpinTool, Aug-29-03 12:45 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Aug-29-03 02:46 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-29-03 05:09 PM, #31
                                                                                                          RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, dudasd, Aug-29-03 05:18 PM, #32
                                                                                                               RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, scdsmracr, Aug-29-03 06:09 PM, #33
                                                                                                                    RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, scdsmracr, Aug-29-03 09:29 PM, #34
                                                                                                                         RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Aug-30-03 10:42 AM, #35
                                                                                                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, grain, Aug-31-03 06:10 AM, #36
                                                                                                                              RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, orzech, Aug-31-03 01:47 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                   RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, drewkivela, Aug-31-03 05:43 PM, #38
                                                                                                                                        RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Shockeclipse, Aug-31-03 08:44 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, 2hot97GS, Aug-31-03 09:37 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Schavez98Eclipse, Sep-01-03 01:14 AM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-01-03 04:58 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, redeclipset, Sep-02-03 07:37 AM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, turbo8u, Sep-03-03 07:42 AM, #44
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, eclipticrider, Sep-03-03 03:23 PM, #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, ghetto_95clipse, Sep-03-03 04:23 PM, #46
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, TeamMichael_97RS, Sep-04-03 05:37 AM, #47
RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, grain, Sep-09-03 02:33 AM, #48
      RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!, Eclipse97, Sep-09-03 06:38 AM, #49

UberingramAug-28-03 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21475, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

sold

doh

im in az

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

turbo8uAug-28-03 02:28 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#21476, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

will you sell me the rear calipers and brackets?
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

chrysler kidAug-28-03 02:28 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#21477, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

still got that custom sub setup?

11.65 @ 115

jerseystyle1Aug-28-03 02:41 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#21480, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll take the alternator for a good price.

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Pitchblack98Aug-28-03 02:49 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#21481, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Im interested in some parts. What do you have as in mods and what not.

eclipticriderAug-28-03 03:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#21484, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 5

if u have the center armrest (armrest and tray is all i need)
and the rear view mirror with map lights

i want them... i will pay shipping... tampa fl 33624

tia

WTB: Dodge Omni

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods: star stage III clutch + 60mm tb + the normal mods, bass, lights well u get the picture

SPL_EclipseAug-28-03 03:10 PM
5921 posts,
#21486, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-28-03 03:19 PM by SPL_Eclipse

"will you sell me the rear calipers and brackets"

yes. 80 + shipping

"still got that custom sub setup?"

yes, and unfortunatly, it was built into the car, and weighs a few hundered pounds, lol. i do appreciate the offer though, its flattering! i will have a set of fiberglass kicks

"I'll take the alternator for a good price."

100 + shipping. its only about 5-6 months old!

keep in mind, everyone...i NEED to have a solid commitment of a few hundred bucks before i decide to strip the car, but ill let you know tomorrow afternoon.

thanks so much guys

edit:

"Im interested in some parts. What do you have as in mods and what not"

no mods to really speak of, umm...a hand ported airbox? LOL. tell me what parts you need and feel free to ask a pretty low price (not TOO low, lol).

"if u have the center armrest (armrest and tray is all i need)
and the rear view mirror with map lights"

have both, they are grey in color. the paint on the ashtry/cupholder is a little faded/scuffed though. would you need just the actual armrest part that flips up or the whole consol? the console has two rectangular holes cut out to fit two switches right below the radio opening, above the shifter, BTW. the mirror w/ maplights is in perfect condition. id sell the tray/armrest for 20 and the mirror for 20 (all plus shipping).

so far ive got around 220 worth of stuff "presold". i still need more people to convince me to scrap the car!!! just a few hundred bucks more!

chrysler kidAug-28-03 03:20 PM
7411 posts,
#21487, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 7

lemme see some pics of the kicks

11.65 @ 115

SquidAug-28-03 04:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#21493, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Gas pedal... $20 shipped?

-J

BuckNuttyAug-28-03 04:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#21495, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 9

if you have a black interior....i'll take the whole thing....minus the dash....or if you have power windows and locks i need the drivers side switch, and the harness that is attatched to it.

eclipticriderAug-28-03 04:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#21501, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 10

i just need the armrest portion and the tray that it attches too(everything i need to add an arm rest)... i can pay pal you as soon as you say too, would u do 30 + shipping on both the mirror and the armrest??

i also may be intrested in the heat sheild if it's in good condition... not sure how much i can put out right now $$$ is very tight...

tia

mods: star stage III clutch + 60mm tb + the normal mods, bass, lights well u get the picture

ibangdchoeclipseAug-28-03 05:02 PM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#21503, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 10

eed egr seloniod with harness and headliner if you have a sunroof

Smoke HondaAug-28-03 05:07 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
563 posts,
#21504, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 12

how about 15 bucks shipped for the metal plates underneath the spoilers, if you have a 3 piece spoiler.! PLEASE!!!

SPL_EclipseAug-28-03 05:24 PM
5921 posts,
#21505, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 13

wow...lots of replys...thanks everyone!!!

"power windows and locks i need the drivers side switch, and the harness that is attatched to it."

the switch itself is fine, but the entire assembly (with all the buttons for winows/locks) is cracked along two of the screws holding it into the door panel. its holds in there fine, and ive secured mine with some silicon to keep it extra sturdy. let me know what you need.

"eed egr seloniod with harness and headliner if you have a sunroof"

have both. let me think of a good price and look at the headliner to see what condition its in first (i think its perfect, but i prefer to double check).

"how about 15 bucks shipped for the metal plates underneath the spoilers, if you have a 3 piece spoiler"

im not even sure what those are, lol. i have the stock 3-peice "low" spoiler. tell me where these parts are located and i can help you out.

well guys...it looks like ive had enough of a responce to justify parting it out. squid..you are right on the ball w/ the pic you posted, i cant believe the responce ive gotten!!!

im going to discuss things w/ a few friends and get thier opinions (i REALLY hate to see this car destroyed), plus i need to talk to the person i rent to from to make sure i can have a half destroyed car in the parking lot.

expect some emails either tommorow or saturday.

and for everyone else...keep asking! i still have an engine and ALL the accs. (p/s, a/c, radiator, fans, etc..., etc..)

blinkbizkit500Aug-28-03 05:41 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#21506, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 14

hey this is kinda stupid but i need the grey plastic piece on the side of the passenger seat that lets you move and adjust the seat, mine broke. if you have it please email me at eklipze_d00d@yahoo.com or aim me at eklipze d00d or just pm me here. thanks

steve

chrysler kidAug-28-03 06:02 PM
7411 posts,
#21507, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 15

lemme see some pics of the kicks

11.65 @ 115

Smoke HondaAug-28-03 08:13 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
563 posts,
#21517, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 16
Aug-28-03 08:14 PM by Smoke Honda

>"how about 15 bucks shipped for the metal plates underneath
>the spoilers, if you have a 3 piece spoiler"
>
>im not even sure what those are, lol. i have the stock 3-peice
>"low" spoiler. tell me where these parts are located and i can
>help you out.

heh, it's the parts that's there when you take off the spoiler. i probaly need the whole screws and white grummet too. The whole hardware needed to install then spoiler. plus, i need one (1) connector for the side marker on the front bumper side marker. and i think "sorryIwin" needs the other one. ill pay you 35 bucks shipped. BTW i kinda need it asap. Thank

a_miller_76Aug-29-03 02:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#21525, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 17

Dude, you've got your $600 already. With what these guys are offering you if you sell the engine you're set.

ShockeclipseAug-29-03 02:31 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#21526, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 17

What year is the car? Does year matter when your talking interior peice compatability? Anyways...I want the dash and the top dash vents....also if whoever wanted the whole interior if it were black doesn't go through...and if it is black i really need the rear seat (top & bottom) and all 4 seat belts (both parts) email me Shockeclipse@hotmail.com

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Pitchblack98Aug-29-03 06:36 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#21537, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 19

75 shipped for upper, lower intake manifold and throttle body?

chrysler kidAug-29-03 07:20 AM
7411 posts,
#21540, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 20

what kind of headunit you got in there? and throw in the wiring harness if you would/could

11.65 @ 115

a_miller_76Aug-29-03 07:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#21541, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 20

Hey I'll give ya $50 plus shipping for your sunroof with all the wire harness and the dome light w/switch. Lemme know

Sorry_i_WinAug-29-03 09:30 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#21546, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 22

I'll give u $20 + shipping for the plastic pieces on the inside of the wheel wells (splash gaurds) for both sides in the front. Also, what aftermarket stuff do you have?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-29-03 09:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#21549, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 23

I need the plastic trim around the radio and AC controls, as well as the small triangular housing for the power mirror/cruise control buttons on the driver's side of the dash. Don't need the buttons, but if you wanna send 'em cheap, i'll take those too. let me know.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Joe B SlowAug-29-03 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
#21556, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 24
Aug-29-03 10:44 AM by Joe B Slow

Let me know if you still have the rear disc brakes. I need all the parts to swap mine from drums to discs.
Edit:
Actually this is Anthony/Gorkoracing not franklindsm. He left his sn on my comp. But yeah I need the rear brakes. Anthony/Gorkoracing.
Antonsw123@aol.com

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

turbo8uAug-29-03 01:02 PM
10552 posts,
#21569, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 25

>Let me know if you still have the rear disc brakes. I need
>all the parts to swap mine from drums to discs.

sorry mang already got dibs on them....2nd post

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

chrysler kidAug-29-03 12:06 PM
7411 posts,
#21560, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 24

>I need the plastic trim around the radio and AC controls, as
>well as the small triangular housing for the power
>mirror/cruise control buttons on the driver's side of the
>dash. Don't need the buttons, but if you wanna send 'em
>cheap, i'll take those too. let me know.

ill give you one i painted white if you come up to dallas and race me.

11.65 @ 115

GS_NOOBAug-29-03 12:13 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
44 posts,
#21562, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 26

If the headlights havent fogged over and are not damaged I'm interested!

95' Eclipse GS
Cold Air Intake
Hi-Flo Cat
Custom Exhaust
BomZ Muffler
4-1 Header
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pulley
Bosch 8mm Plug Wires
Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs
Ebay Timing Advance Mod

BumpinToolAug-29-03 12:45 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2003
114 posts,
#21565, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 27

what color is your interior? i need everything. seats, door panels, trunk stuff, the works.

eclipticriderAug-29-03 02:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#21575, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 28

i realy want that armrest and the mirror if possible... email me and we can work it out

eclipticrider@msn.com

thank you

SPL_EclipseAug-29-03 05:09 PM
5921 posts,
#21579, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 30

alright everyone...heres the deal...

ill let you know tuesday if im going to keep the car or part it out. i already have everyones "dibs", and a local buyer (justin99rs) has already called the carpet (in case anyone was interested).

its up to the bank and my financial situation now. i would PREFER to get another car and part my current one out, so please wait til tues. to hear from me.

i will not be a deadbeat seller, and i will deliver promptly if thats what it comes down too, but be forwarned that i may not be selling anything and keep the car. if anyone finds a better deal and wants to back out now, i wont blame you.

anywho,...ill let you all know on tuesday.

dudasdAug-29-03 05:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
#21580, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 31

HOw much for the short block??? I can come down and pick it up even....

scdsmracrAug-29-03 06:09 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2003
144 posts,
#21582, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 32

ok is the tranny auto or 5 speed and how much for it. ill come pick it up im in aiken sc. also what kind of wheels did it have?

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/southerncomphort/myhomepage/avatar2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

scdsmracrAug-29-03 09:29 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2003
144 posts,
#21599, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 33

also i need the coolent resivor

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/southerncomphort/myhomepage/avatar2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

SPL_EclipseAug-30-03 10:42 AM
5921 posts,
#21620, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 34

alright everyone, its ALMOST official, im about to be the proud new owner of a 98 neon!

the eclipse will be towed back to my apt. on tuesday around 4-5, and i will be emaiing all of you shortly to work out prices/shipping/etc..etc..

for those of you who have emailed me already, i have read them, but because of all thats going on w/ trying to get this new car, i havnt been able to respond to some of you yet..

im going to try and get a digital camera from my ex tomorrow, so i should have pics of everything up after tuesday.

grainAug-31-03 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#21674, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 35

ill take the bottom end + crank if the person above dosent want it. i can maybe pick it up.. i live in south florida...

orzechAug-31-03 01:47 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#21705, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 35

I need a washer fluid cap
and teh front door speaker brackets to mount 6.5's in the doors.

hit me up with the price. thanks

drewkivelaAug-31-03 05:43 PM
Member since May 22nd 2003
259 posts,
#21728, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 37

i need ac components and the right center vent if it is black.
-drew

ShockeclipseAug-31-03 08:44 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#21744, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 38

update?

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

2hot97GSAug-31-03 09:37 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#21747, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 39

how much u want for the PS pump...

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Schavez98EclipseSep-01-03 01:14 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2002
150 posts,
#21751, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 40

I need the front bumper. Not the cover but the actual thick piece of fiberglass underneath that protects your engine.Is it still fully intact? and how much?

SPL_EclipseSep-01-03 04:58 PM
5921 posts,
#21796, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 41

sorry everyone, but i have a possibly buyer for the entire car, and seeing as how i will be in violation of my lease agreement if i strip my car in the parking lot, i would prefer to do that.

i emailed the prospective buyer once, and still have no response, but im going to wait till wednesday to see if i can get a reply. if not, il begain tearing the car apart...fuck my lease agreement, lol.

redeclipsetSep-02-03 07:37 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2003
398 posts,
#21832, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 42

i'll buy the whole car and use some parts for my eclipse and sell the others. Just need to know what tranny, model,year and color.

turbo8uSep-03-03 07:42 AM
10552 posts,
#21932, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 43

bump

i neeeeed thseo brakes....are u partin out or what? we got people waitin with money
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

eclipticriderSep-03-03 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#21961, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 44

i'd still love to do the armrest, if need be i can mail you my tray... i realy need the armrest...

tia

ghetto_95clipseSep-03-03 04:23 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2003
2 posts,
#21972, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 45

I need the drivers side ext. handle color doesnt matter and the pass. inside handle with the little plastic cup thingy. I live in Co. but will pay shipping gladly.

TeamMichael_97RSSep-04-03 05:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#22013, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 0

What would you want for:
fog light switch (if black)
power mirror controls (if black)
power mirrors and/or wiring

money's a bit tight, but if th eprice is right...

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

grainSep-09-03 02:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#22267, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 47

welp, if no on else has called it, i want the short block. i need a bottom end to rebuild, and crack included. ill pay 200+shipping. mail me back if ya dont sell whole car.

Eclipse97Sep-09-03 06:38 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22272, "RE: i need to sell EVERYTHING off my car, FAST and CHEAP!!"
In response to Reply # 48

need rear lower control arms (both) to do a sway bar conversion. Money is a lil tite. so let me know how much you want for them.

Good Luck

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #21474 Previous topic | Next topic