Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20541
View in linear mode

Subject: "100 dollar carbon fiber hood!" Previous topic | Next topic
KSeclipseAug-16-03 04:43 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20541, "100 dollar carbon fiber hood!"

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33646&item=2427399954

there ya go guys

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SquidAug-16-03 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20545, "RE: 100 dollar carbon fiber hood!"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn and it's in my neck of the woods too.

I can deal with the chips and scratches but how can you fix this:

Yes boys and girls that's abolt through the hood. The right side seems to have two of them.

-J

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pitchblack98Aug-16-03 06:11 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#20546, "RE: 100 dollar carbon fiber hood!"
In response to Reply # 1

easiest way to fix it is to use 4 hood pins and make the hood come completely off of the car when your working on it. that way a hood pin will replace the bolts on the corners. other than that you can try to patch it but it will never look right tryin to get the CF weave to line up and not have a bump there.

RemyAug-16-03 06:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#20548, "RE: 100 dollar carbon fiber hood!"
In response to Reply # 2

I might bid on that if I can figure away to fix that big ass hole ?

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #20541 Previous topic | Next topic