Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #17518
View in linear mode

Subject: "1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!" Previous topic | Next topic
BomexSuperstarJul-09-03 08:33 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
12 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17518, "1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"

i'm selling my 1999 Eclipse GS 2.0 ltr DOHC. its 5spd, with tan/black interior. White Exterior. it is one of the last eclipses off the line, Special O-Z Racing Edition, also known as 10th anniv. edition (COLLECTORS ITEM!), it came with many extra features that you can check out below. The Car has only !!!42,000!!! miles, i bought it last year with 31,000. it runs great, shifts smoothly, i'm leaving a few aftermarket parts on such as intake, exhaust, strobes & cobra eyes, Viper Alarm System, other than that its stock.(well, its got bosch platinum IV spark plugs). i always use mobil-1 synthetic oil 5w-30.(Mobil-1 is the best of the best, and i'll stand by that comment). Oil changed every 2500 miles, due for another change at 43,500. i also have *CLEAN* carfax report. and title is in hand. below are the features:

*Features*
Turbo Spoiler *O-Z edition*
16" O-Z F1 Racing rims *O-Z edition*
Silver Faced Guages *O-Z edtion*
CD Player w/am-fm radio
Leather
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Sunroof
Front Airbags
Rear Defroster
ABS (Anti-lock brakes)
Cruise Control
Power Steering

Much More!!!

ONLY $10,500 SHIPPED! anywhere in the Continental US (48 states)

blue book is over $1000 higher than what i'm asking.

if you're interested in a very nice car, or just want to know more, please call me at 479-361-5030 (ask for Caleb) or e-mail me at Bomexsuperstar@yahoo.com

i also have pics upon request. or references on request (I sell alot of stuff online)

i can kick you, higher than u can kick me.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BomexSuperstarJul-11-03 08:24 PM
12 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17724, "RE: 1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"
In response to Reply # 0

anyone have any ideas? should i list on autotrader, trade-in or what?

i need to sell in about a month.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

blinkbizkit500Jul-11-03 09:07 PM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#17726, "RE: 1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"
In response to Reply # 1

autotrader would work, DO NOT ebay it....any car u want more thank $10k for do not put on ebay

ajna_starJul-12-03 06:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#17778, "RE: 1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"
In response to Reply # 2

my friend ebay'd his car and 2 doods from newark came to look at it during the day, and they stole it that night.

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

BomexSuperstarJul-12-03 08:00 PM
12 posts,
#17796, "RE: 1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"

well, the cars for sale if anyone is still interested. if my local buyer backs out, it will be for sale on autotrader shortly.

sorry to hear about your friend. did the cops find it?

BomexSuperstarJul-12-03 08:00 PM
12 posts,
#17797, "RE: 1999 10th Anniversary Eclipse FOR SALE!!! LOW MILES!"
In response to Reply # 3

well, the cars for sale if anyone is still interested. if my local buyer backs out, it will be for sale on autotrader shortly.

sorry to hear about your friend. did the cops find it?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #17518 Previous topic | Next topic