Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16931
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: Passenger Side Fender." Previous topic | Next topic
1FastEclipseJul-04-03 06:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
467 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16931, "WTB: Passenger Side Fender."

My car was hit so any of you guys that happen to have a extra layin around please give me a holler. Preferably Black but will take any color of course. Thanks!

99GSX Auto 14b@17psi 13.345@102mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
BCIEclipseJul-04-03 07:50 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16942, "RE: WTB: Passenger Side Fender."
In response to Reply # 0

Talk to 9D9 Mitsu RS he has one, and i think it's black too

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 08:42 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#16946, "RE: WTB: Passenger Side Fender."
In response to Reply # 1

I was also looking for a passenger fender until i ordered a set of fiberglass z3 fenders, but here are the people who said they had one for sale:

dj bildo - black
DR1665 - not sure
chrisw21_2000 - white

also, check on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33644&item=2421985487

Good luck man

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

9D9 MITSU RSJul-04-03 09:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#16951, "RE: WTB: Passenger Side Fender."
In response to Reply # 2

I think you e-mailed me? I sent pics of the one I have to someone that asked anyway. Mine is black, but I would say it needs painting. I waxed it and all that, but it has some deep scratches. It has a rust spot on the front. I'm not gonna expect to get a truckload of cash for this thing. As long as I come out with something for my troubles to get the thing, and shipping costs are paid, it's yours.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16931 Previous topic | Next topic