Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16836
View in linear mode

Subject: "Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything" Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 08:27 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16836, "Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"

Stock amber side markers - $15 shipped

GS cupholder/ashtray thing - $15 shipped

blown motor bottom end is shot, but top end should be good - make offer

stock coil pack - $30 shipped

95-96 ECU - Make offer

exhaust manifold - make offer

Greddy EVO catback exhaust w/o muffler (never used) - make offer

95-95 style fog light - $23 shipped

95-96 intake manifold w/ fuel rail & injectors - make offer

misc levers - $8 shipped

light thing.. i think for in the trunk - $5 shipped

stock plug wires - make offer

power mirrors (could use some paint in spots) - $30 shipped for each

shift knobs (not the best condition) - $13 shipped for both

unknown part - make offer

3 stock ninja star wheels w/ decent tires - make offer

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, a_miller_76, Jul-03-03 09:13 AM, #1
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, djtrickee, Jul-03-03 09:38 AM, #3
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, J, Jul-03-03 09:35 AM, #2
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, SILVERNT, Jul-03-03 09:59 AM, #4
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 10:13 AM, #6
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 10:12 AM, #5
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, a_miller_76, Jul-03-03 10:16 AM, #7
      RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 10:23 AM, #9
RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 10:19 AM, #8
      RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, a_miller_76, Jul-03-03 10:24 AM, #10
           RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, SILVERNT, Jul-03-03 10:26 AM, #11
                RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 11:55 AM, #12
                     RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, djtrickee, Jul-03-03 12:04 PM, #13
                          RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-03-03 01:02 PM, #14
                               RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Pitchblack98, Jul-03-03 01:39 PM, #15
                               RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, REV_GSlow, Jul-03-03 07:44 PM, #16
                               RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:31 AM, #22
                               RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:28 AM, #21
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Pitchblack98, Jul-04-03 07:57 AM, #26
                               RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Wtngclan, Jul-04-03 03:49 AM, #17
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, widebodied, Jul-04-03 04:07 AM, #18
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jul-04-03 06:26 AM, #19
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:23 AM, #20
                                         RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:34 AM, #24
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:32 AM, #23
                                    RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 07:45 AM, #25
                                         RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jul-04-03 10:17 AM, #27
                                              RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 10:40 AM, #28
                                                   RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-04-03 10:51 AM, #29
                                                        RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, ModeratoreclipzGST, Jul-05-03 07:06 AM, #30
                                                             RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-05-03 04:20 PM, #31
                                                                  pics of the head for sale, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-06-03 11:23 AM, #32
                                                                       RE: pics of the head for sale, a_miller_76, Jul-07-03 02:56 AM, #33
                                                                            RE: pics of the head for sale, Pitchblack98, Jul-07-03 07:25 AM, #34
                                                                                 RE: pics of the head for sale, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-07-03 08:46 AM, #35
                                                                                      RE: pics of the head for sale, Pitchblack98, Jul-07-03 10:00 AM, #36
                                                                                           RE: pics of the head for sale, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-07-03 10:31 AM, #37
                                                                                                AC parts and coilovers for sale as well, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-08-03 11:20 AM, #38
                                                                                                     RE: AC parts and coilovers for sale as well, Sorry_i_Win, Jul-09-03 11:12 AM, #39

a_miller_76Jul-03-03 09:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16842, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 0

I want the power mirors, and could I buy just the short piece of that Greddy Evo? My Greddy SP was missing that piece and I have a piece of crush bent pipe in there, I'd rather have that second resonator. Let me know.

E-mail me or tell me your addy on Aim and I'll mail ya a check. Ask grneclipse, my checks are good

Oh, and do you new mirrors or something? Cuz if you don't and you have all the wiring I'd like to get that too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeJul-03-03 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#16844, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 1

I might be interested in the long piece of the greddy piping. So we could all make a deal. Let me know how much you were wanting for that piece. Thanks,
Chris b.

JJul-03-03 09:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#16843, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 0

Ouch, do we want 2 know what happened? The "unknown part" loox like the tensioner 4 the timing belt which I know is a rather Xpensive part (NEW) from Satan... I actually busted the metal by the hole & JB Weld'd it shut due 2 cost.

Sux,
- J

- J

SILVERNTJul-03-03 09:59 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#16848, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 2

i want this GS cupholder/ashtray thing - $15 shipped
aemrs@hotmail.com
or Silvernt DSM on aim,

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 10:13 AM
1910 posts,
#16851, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 4

Anyone who's interested, paypal the money to compcentral@netzero.net and I'll ship it asap.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 10:12 AM
1910 posts,
#16850, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 2

I would split it up if you each bought the pieces you were interested in. New, the whole kit goes for around $500, so what do each of you think would be fair?

a_miller_76Jul-03-03 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#16853, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 5

Well the muffler is the expensive part, I got my shit installed for $50 with the fabricated section. I would give you $25 or so for that small section.

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 10:23 AM
1910 posts,
#16855, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 7
Jul-03-03 10:24 AM by Sorry_i_Win

yeah i know the muffler is the expensive part... how about say $35 plus shipping for that part?

and let's say $75 plus shipping for the other part

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 10:19 AM
1910 posts,
#16854, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 2

actually, I'm not really sure where that part came from.. when i bought my car, the guy threw in a bunch of parts he had laying around.. I think that was one of them.

As far as the power mirrors, I upgraded to m3 style so I still need all the wiring.

sorry for the multiple posts..

a_miller_76Jul-03-03 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#16856, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 8

I'll give ya $60 shipped for the mirrors and the small pipe...djtrickee wants the large pipe

SILVERNTJul-03-03 10:26 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#16858, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 10

i dont have paypal, can i send a m/o?

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 11:55 AM
1910 posts,
#16866, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 11

yeah money order is fine, but i'll wait to ship till i recieve it. I'll PM you the details.

$60 shipped for mirrors and small pipe? That's what I was asking for just the mirrors ($30 shipped for each). I'll go $50 shipped for both mirrors and $45 shipped for the small pipe if you still want it all. total of $95 shipped for everything.

djtrickeeJul-03-03 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#16868, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 12

>yeah money order is fine, but i'll wait to ship till i
>recieve it. I'll PM you the details.
>
>$60 shipped for mirrors and small pipe? That's what I was
>asking for just the mirrors ($30 shipped for each). I'll go
>$50 shipped for both mirrors and $45 shipped for the small
>pipe if you still want it all. total of $95 shipped for
>everything.

75+shipping too rich for my blood bro, I can get custom bent here for cheaper. Thanks anyway.
-Chris b.

Sorry_i_WinJul-03-03 01:02 PM
1910 posts,
#16873, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 13

make me an offer then?

Pitchblack98Jul-03-03 01:39 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#16877, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 14

Ill give you 100 and split the shipping with you for the Head off of the motor.

REV_GSlowJul-03-03 07:44 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#16907, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 15

im interested in the ecu..how much?

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:31 AM
1910 posts,
#16937, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 16

>im interested in the ecu..how much?

i have no idea what they go for, but I'm sure satan would charge an arm & leg.. $100 shipped? make me an offer

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:28 AM
1910 posts,
#16936, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 15

>Ill give you 100 and split the shipping with you for the Head
>off of the motor.

hmm.. where do you live. i need to see how much shipping would be. I'll try to take it apart this weekend.

Pitchblack98Jul-04-03 07:57 AM
1691 posts,
#16944, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 21

>>Ill give you 100 and split the shipping with you for the
>Head
>>off of the motor.
>
>hmm.. where do you live. i need to see how much shipping
>would be. I'll try to take it apart this weekend.

I live in littleton, Co 80125. I also have a fedex account we could use. If you give me the dimensions of the possible box i can figure what my price would be for shipping.

WtngclanJul-04-03 03:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#16925, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 14

do you have any better pics of the shift knobs? i might take em

Another BANNED asshole.

widebodiedJul-04-03 04:07 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#16926, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 17

DO U HAVE the guage cluster still availiable, if so, how many miles is on it ?

DWAYNE H

whttp://hayabusa.bikepics.com/suz-gsxr750-01-bikepics-13445.jpgww.gottude.com
Red/Black/Silver 01 GSXR 750
Lots of Apexi components...

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-04-03 06:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#16930, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 18

I'll give you the $110 + s/h for both parts of the exaust. That should eliminate any hassles from seperating.

-Tony '98-GST
eclipzgst@charter.net

http://eclipzgst.webhop.net
http://www.newengdsm.org/

turboclipz on AIM

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:23 AM
1910 posts,
#16935, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 19

>I'll give you the $110 + s/h for both parts of the exaust.
>That should eliminate any hassles from seperating.
>
>
>
>
>-Tony '98-GST
>eclipzgst@charter.net
>
>http://eclipzgst.webhop.net
>http://www.newengdsm.org/
>
>turboclipz on AIM

I'll package it up tonite and get an estimate on shipping in the morning (if anyplace is open.. if not i'll do it on monday). I need the city, state, zip code to ship to first tho.

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:34 AM
1910 posts,
#16939, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 20

I have 4 people offering me $15 shipped for the cupholder thing... So the first person willing to up the price to $20 shipped and send the money to my paypal account gets it.

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:32 AM
1910 posts,
#16938, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 18

>DO U HAVE the guage cluster still availiable, if so, how many
>miles is on it ?

sorry no gauge cluster.. i'm not parting out my car.. i just have a lot of parts accumulating.

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 07:45 AM
1910 posts,
#16941, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 17

>do you have any better pics of the shift knobs? i might take
>em

the one on the left is a lil tore up, but useable. the one on the right is fine.

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-04-03 10:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#16955, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 25
Jul-04-03 10:25 AM by eclipzGST

Sturbridge, Massachusetts. 01566

edit* is this the 2" piping or the 3"? It looks pretty thick but if it's the smaller diameter, I'll have to pass...

-Tony '98-GST
eclipzgst@charter.net

turboclipz on AIM

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 10:40 AM
1910 posts,
#16958, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 27

i'll have to measure it, but i believe it is the stock 2.25." I'm really not sure tho. I'll get back to you when i get home tomorrow.

Sorry_i_WinJul-04-03 10:51 AM
1910 posts,
#16960, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 28

cupholder sold to silverNT for $20 shipped.

ModeratoreclipzGSTJul-05-03 07:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#17037, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 29

did you get to measure the piping diameter?

-Tony '98-GST
eclipzgst@charter.net

turboclipz on AIM

Sorry_i_WinJul-05-03 04:20 PM
1910 posts,
#17057, "RE: Massive I need money cause I wrecked sale!! pics of everything"
In response to Reply # 30

>did you get to measure the piping diameter?
>

yep.. 2" inside.. 2.25" outside

Sorry_i_WinJul-06-03 11:23 AM
1910 posts,
#17112, "pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 31

a_miller_76Jul-07-03 02:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#17157, "RE: pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 32

Whoa, sorry dude, I was thinking it was $30 shipped for BOTH mirrors....my bad. I really can't swing $95, but I'd like to get that exhaust piece. E-mail me an addy and I'll send ya a check or mo.

Pitchblack98Jul-07-03 07:25 AM
1691 posts,
#17171, "RE: pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 33

Im still interested in the head. can you give me estimated dimensions and weight for shipping. and does my offer of $100 still stand.

Sorry_i_WinJul-07-03 08:46 AM
1910 posts,
#17182, "RE: pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 34

according to www.ups.com, it shouldn't cost more than $25-30 to ship it via ground. I estimated the wieght to be about 30-40 lbs, and the dimensions at 20" L x 10" W x 10" H. So if you can do $130 shipped we've got a deal.

Pitchblack98Jul-07-03 10:00 AM
1691 posts,
#17186, "RE: pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 35

i should be able to do that. i get paid next week and i should be able to get it then. if someone else comes across and has money up front you can let it go. Im sure you need some cash asap to get your ride fixed so its no big deal. but if you still have it when i get paid ill take it.
thanks

Sorry_i_WinJul-07-03 10:31 AM
1910 posts,
#17190, "RE: pics of the head for sale"
In response to Reply # 36

ok sounds good to me.

Sorry_i_WinJul-08-03 11:20 AM
1910 posts,
#17343, "AC parts and coilovers for sale as well"
In response to Reply # 37

also have AC condensor/compressor thing.. $120 shipped, and brand new coilovers (never installed) - $90 shipped.

Sorry_i_WinJul-09-03 11:12 AM
1910 posts,
#17447, "RE: AC parts and coilovers for sale as well"
In response to Reply # 38

bump

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #16836 Previous topic | Next topic