Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15659
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas" Previous topic | Next topic
sonny bkJun-16-03 07:40 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15659, "WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"

I have the very unique and very sleek looking white/clear tails with all LED's. I even have the center tail piece hooked up with 2 LEDs. I will trade these for a genuine black flawless set of altezzas. Either the TYCs or some other supra looking tails. Please send me a pic if you want to trade. I will include the white tails and all LEDs. These look increadible on any eclipse and will match your reverse lights. I have gotten compliments from many people on them, but I'm ready for a change. Hit me up on my email...peace
I will trade with the best looking tails i see. Thanks.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, chrysler kid, Jun-16-03 09:12 PM, #1
RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, sonny bk, Jun-17-03 08:48 AM, #2
      RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, chrysler kid, Jun-17-03 09:17 AM, #3
           RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, sonny bk, Jun-17-03 08:48 PM, #4
                RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, chrysler kid, Jun-18-03 12:57 AM, #5
                     RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, Squid, Jun-18-03 02:49 AM, #6
                          RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, sonny bk, Jun-18-03 11:58 AM, #7
                               RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas, chrysler kid, Jun-18-03 01:37 PM, #8

chrysler kidJun-16-03 09:12 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15663, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 0

these are what i have, smoked altezza's. if you want i could paint the middle piece the same color to match them

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonny bkJun-17-03 08:48 AM
1171 posts,
#15685, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't want anything illegal. If I can get pulled over for them, like the blackouts, I def can't use them. I don't want to give cops an excuse. But thanks anyway.

chrysler kidJun-17-03 09:17 AM
7411 posts,
#15688, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 2

they are not illegal, at night and daytime they light up like regular altezza's. they are dot approved apc altezza's with a tint spray on them. but yeah ok

11.65 @ 115

sonny bkJun-17-03 08:48 PM
1171 posts,
#15741, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 3

Tint spray is HIGHLY illegal. Any cop in the US, especially in NY/NJ where I live, will pull you over for having blacked out headlights or taillights. By blacking them out, they no longer have the ability to reflect light, and are therefore not DOT approved. The taillights were DOT approved before you sprayed them, not after. But thanks anyway.

chrysler kidJun-18-03 12:57 AM
7411 posts,
#15748, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 4
Jun-18-03 12:57 AM by chrysler kid

sorry my friend that is untrue, why else would they seel black out covers, in that case you could call all altezza's illegal because none of them have reflectors on them. check out this site www.gtstyling.com

11.65 @ 115

SquidJun-18-03 02:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#15750, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 5
Jun-18-03 02:49 AM by Squid

Actually sonny bk is right.

Black outs are illegal; straight from GTS' site:
ATTENTION: THESE PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR SHOW, COMPETITION, AND OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. NEVER DRIVE ON PUBLIC STREETS OR HIGHWAYS WITH HEADLIGHT OR TAILLIGHT COVERS ON YOUR VEHICLE.
http://www.gtstyling.com/products.cfm?Group=Taillight_covers

And most Altezzas are illegal especially for the Eclipse because they omit the reflector on side.

Just because they make something doesn't make it legal. And the DOT approval number is easily forged.

-J

sonny bkJun-18-03 11:58 AM
1171 posts,
#15772, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 6
Jun-18-03 11:59 AM by sonny bk

Thanks squid. I was just about to copy the same quote, hah. No offense, but how can anyone think that blackouts are legal. They are full on cop bait. They don't even let the light they cover emit at half the intensity. Anyway, I'm looking for black altezzas with three red circles on each corner and the 2 circle center piece. Someone hook me up!!!!

chrysler kidJun-18-03 01:37 PM
7411 posts,
#15777, "RE: WTT: White/Clear Tails for Black altezzas"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-18-03 01:39 PM by chrysler kid

well slap my ass and call me sally; like whoa i missed that part :o

11.65 @ 115

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15659 Previous topic | Next topic