Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15523
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsekaiserJun-14-03 10:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15523, "WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket."

It is a weird item to ask for, but during my rebuild, the guy forgot to put it back. Dealer has no idea what I'm talking about. My only options are to go to a junkyard, or find someone on here that has one.

the bracket has two holes for the DP connection, and another 2 hles to mount to the engine.

thanx.

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipsekaiserJun-17-03 08:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15739, "RE: WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket."
In response to Reply # 0

Bizzump....

Someone has got to have one....

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MITSURACERJun-17-03 10:57 PM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
#15744, "RE: WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket."
In response to Reply # 0

ACTUALLY I MIGHT HAVE IT. IM PUTTING IN MY TURBO RIGHT NOW SO IM REPLACING THE WHOLE DOWNPIPE AND ALL THAT CRAP. IF I CAN FIND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ILL SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL.

Teamner947Jun-18-03 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#15764, "RE: WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket."
In response to Reply # 2

i'm pretty sure i've got one laying around. name your price.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

eclipsekaiserJun-19-03 08:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#15907, "RE: WTB: front lower DP -engine exhaust bracket."
In response to Reply # 3

How much are those brackets? shall we start with 10?

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15523 Previous topic | Next topic