Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15470
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bunch of things FS:" Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinJun-14-03 09:12 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15470, "Bunch of things FS:"

Seems like when I'm trying to buy some stuff and i tell someone i'm interested or make an offer, I get no response these days. Anyway... I think i found some crossdrilled rotors (brembo - all four for $190 shipped), and possibly some lightwieght 17" wheels/tires for $699 shipped(http://store.yahoo.com/speedandstyle/revmodvii17w2.html). I'm still lookin for some good brake pads (under $40/pair shipped if possible).

FOR SALE:

-black power mirrors - $25 each + shipping (could use paint on underside)
-stock '96 fuel rail and injectors - make reasonable offer (no idea what they go for)
-stock side markers - $12 shipped
-grey GS cupholder/ash tray - make offer
-grey seat adjusment levers - make offer
-non-sunroof style reading light assembly - make offer
-antifreeze overflow resevor - make offer
-stock shift boot and knob - make offer
-stock coil pack - make offer
-stock spark plug wires - make offer
-NEW TRC keyless entry/security system w/ remotes - prob gonna sell so make an offer, unless i can figure out how to install it.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-14-03 09:18 AM, #1
RE: Bunch of things FS:, cool_g_83, Jun-14-03 10:43 AM, #2
      RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-14-03 11:09 AM, #3
           RE: Bunch of things FS:, jerseystyle1, Jun-14-03 11:31 AM, #4
                RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-15-03 08:58 AM, #5
                     RE: Bunch of things FS:, jerseystyle1, Jun-15-03 09:39 AM, #6
                          RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-16-03 08:13 AM, #7
                               RE: Bunch of things FS:, Kirby, Jun-16-03 08:28 AM, #8
                                    RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-16-03 04:19 PM, #9
                                         RE: Bunch of things FS:, grneclipse, Jun-16-03 04:44 PM, #10
                                              RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-16-03 05:06 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Bunch of things FS:, icedout, Jun-16-03 05:47 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-17-03 08:24 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Bunch of things FS:, jeffgsu, Jun-17-03 08:32 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-17-03 01:26 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: Bunch of things FS:, grneclipse, Jun-17-03 04:29 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Bunch of things FS:, jeffgsu, Jun-17-03 06:10 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: Bunch of things FS:, eclipticrider, Jun-18-03 08:23 AM, #18
                                                                            RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 02:37 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: Bunch of things FS:, 96eclipse2nr, Jun-18-03 02:43 PM, #21
                                                                            RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 02:48 PM, #22
                                                                            RE: Bunch of things FS:, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 02:41 PM, #20
                                                                                 So far nothing is sold, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 02:49 PM, #23
                                                                                      RE: So far nothing is sold, jeffgsu, Jun-18-03 03:01 PM, #24
                                                                                           RE: So far nothing is sold, grneclipse, Jun-18-03 05:38 PM, #25
                                                                                                RE: So far nothing is sold, icedout, Jun-18-03 06:31 PM, #26
                                                                                                RE: So far nothing is sold, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 06:54 PM, #27
                                                                                                RE: So far nothing is sold, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-18-03 06:58 PM, #28
                                                                                                     RE: So far nothing is sold, grneclipse, Jun-19-03 05:38 AM, #29
                                                                                                          RE: So far nothing is sold, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-19-03 09:47 AM, #30
                                                                                                               RE: So far nothing is sold, grneclipse, Jun-19-03 03:03 PM, #31
                                                                                                                    RE: So far nothing is sold, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-19-03 06:47 PM, #32
                                                                                                                         RE: So far nothing is sold, grneclipse, Jun-19-03 07:49 PM, #33
                                                                                                                              sold altezzas, shift boot, and dome light. everything else still available, Sorry_i_Win, Jun-21-03 09:51 AM, #34

Sorry_i_WinJun-14-03 09:18 AM
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15471, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 0

Oh an of course I have those 15" Cerwin Vega 154 subwoofers (down to $110 each +shipping now) and dual bandpass box for sale still too... and a set of altezza tails that need some work ($35 + shipping).

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cool_g_83Jun-14-03 10:43 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#15476, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 1

Is the shift knob a leather one with stiching? If so im intersted, how much....any pics?

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

Sorry_i_WinJun-14-03 11:09 AM
1910 posts,
#15479, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 2

nope.. just black stock shift knob. i'm gonna try to get pics of a few things up as soon as i can get ahold of a digital camera.

jerseystyle1Jun-14-03 11:31 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#15481, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll take the over flow resevoir for $10 shipped, cool?

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Sorry_i_WinJun-15-03 08:58 AM
1910 posts,
#15549, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah that's fine as long as shippin isn't too bad. Where do u live?

jerseystyle1Jun-15-03 09:39 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#15552, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 5

Carlisle PA 17013

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

Sorry_i_WinJun-16-03 08:13 AM
1910 posts,
#15609, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 6
Jun-16-03 08:17 AM by Sorry_i_Win

ok $10 is cool. I'm in PA too, so paypal to compcentral@netzero.net and i'll ship asap. thanx

KirbyJun-16-03 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#15612, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 7

I need the ashtray/ cup holder My zip is 22407. I figure 10 + shipping should do it. Get back to me.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

Sorry_i_WinJun-16-03 04:19 PM
1910 posts,
#15640, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 8

sounds good to me.. paypal me and i'll ship when i get the $$.

grneclipseJun-16-03 04:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15642, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 9

got a pic of the altezza's? and what do you mean by need some work? Any lower on the price. I'm paypal verified and am looking to maybe mod the altezzas, not a big deal though, so let me know

Sorry_i_WinJun-16-03 05:06 PM
1910 posts,
#15644, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 10

well.. I bought them used on here from someone and the chrome was all faded inside. I look the clear plastic off of the worse of them and I was gonna try to repaint them, but every type of chrome paint I tried looked bad. Also, one or two of the red plastic pieces are partially melted from the brake bulbs getting too hot. Oh, and to ice the cake, I put a small crack in the clear shell when I was takin it off. I'm willing to move on the price cause I know they need some work. I think they could still be modded tho. I may just do that myself if I don't sell them. I was thinking about paintin the inside with color changing paint... not sure if it would go with my color scheme tho. Anyway.. get back to me about them.

icedoutJun-16-03 05:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#15646, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 11

10 bucks for the shift knob.....zip is 07628

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Sorry_i_WinJun-17-03 08:24 AM
1910 posts,
#15683, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 12

deal... seems this is an anything u want for $10 shipped sale. hehe paypal the cash and i'll ship asap.

jeffgsuJun-17-03 08:32 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2002
292 posts,
#15684, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 13

will your coil pack work on my 95 rs?

jeff

Sorry_i_WinJun-17-03 01:26 PM
1910 posts,
#15700, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 14

yes.. but to double check, look at the plug. Your's should have round pins. If it's the newer style, they are flat (96.5-99).

grneclipseJun-17-03 04:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15717, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 15

Hmm

throw a number, i dont' want to insult anybody, let me know ASAP as I need them soon if I want them. Thanks again

jeffgsuJun-17-03 06:10 PM
292 posts,
#15729, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 16
Jun-17-03 06:10 PM by jeffgsu

not sure what's fair for the coil pack....

did your car have any hesitation?
if not how is $15 shipped for it?

If that's cool then i'll check the plugs and send ya the money asap.
jeff

eclipticriderJun-18-03 08:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#15762, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 17

i'll take the shift boot and the dome light

i don't know what their worth... lets say 20 shipped what do u say?

WTB--- Dodge Omni:

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods:
star stage III clutch, + the normal mods + bass + lights. well u get the pictur

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 02:37 PM
1910 posts,
#15781, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 18

Sounds good to me.. paypal to compcentral@netzero.net

>i'll take the shift boot and the dome light
>
>i don't know what their worth... lets say 20 shipped what do u
>say?
>
>WTB--- Dodge Omni:
>
>
>http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html
>
>mods:
>star stage III clutch, + the normal mods + bass + lights. well
>u get the pictur

96eclipse2nrJun-18-03 02:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#15783, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 19

which seat adjustment levers are they? and for which side? i need the recline and slider peices for the drivers side if ya got em. let me know

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 02:48 PM
1910 posts,
#15784, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 17

nope.. no hesistation.. I just upgraded to the msd coil pack. It ran just fine on that coil pack. How about $20 shipped for it.. I think they're at least $60 new. lemme know.. if that's cool just paypal me and i'll ship it out.

>not sure what's fair for the coil pack....
>
>did your car have any hesitation?
>if not how is $15 shipped for it?
>
>If that's cool then i'll check the plugs and send ya the money
>asap.
>jeff

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 02:41 PM
1910 posts,
#15782, "RE: Bunch of things FS:"
In response to Reply # 16

well, since it'll same me the hassle of trying to get them painted and they do need some work, how's say $30 shipped? paypal me if u still want them.. I still have the clear part off of the one light, but other than that, they're how I bought them (an i think i paid about $60 shipped... i got ripped off if u ask me cause he didn't tell me that they needed any work). Anyway.. get back to me about them.

>Hmm
>
>throw a number, i dont' want to insult anybody, let me know
>ASAP as I need them soon if I want them. Thanks again

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 02:49 PM
1910 posts,
#15785, "So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 20

Well... so far, no one has sent me any money, so it's all still for sale.

jeffgsuJun-18-03 03:01 PM
292 posts,
#15788, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 23

i think i'm gonna save up for a msd coil pack instead. No point in throwing money into a used part. Thanks anyway though.

jeff

grneclipseJun-18-03 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15799, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 24

sorry it's a little more than I wanted to invest into the project, if you're really wanting to get rid of it, let me know and maybe we can trade something out or work something out. Thanks

icedoutJun-18-03 06:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#15805, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 25

10 bucks for the shift knob shipped....let me know yes or no

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 06:54 PM
1910 posts,
#15812, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 26

yeah $10 for the shift knob is fine.

Sorry_i_WinJun-18-03 06:58 PM
1910 posts,
#15813, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 25

>sorry it's a little more than I wanted to invest into the
>project, if you're really wanting to get rid of it, let me
>know and maybe we can trade something out or work something
>out. Thanks

Ok.. well.. what would u be willing to give me for them? $25 shipped? i don't think u'll find anything for less than that. that means i'm gettin less than $20 out of them. I dunno, probably not worth me shipping them... don't suppose u live around here (PA)?

grneclipseJun-19-03 05:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15837, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 28

Hey I'll send money right away, just let me know if you can ship it immediately, the money will be in your paypal account before 2 in teh afternoon

Sorry_i_WinJun-19-03 09:47 AM
1910 posts,
#15859, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 29

ok.. i'll be shipping them today.

grneclipseJun-19-03 03:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15875, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 30

Hey just making sure you got the money today in your paypal account. It was sent right before two. Thanks and if you have a tracking number that'll be great also. Thanks

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

Sorry_i_WinJun-19-03 06:47 PM
1910 posts,
#15891, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 31

yeah i got the money. shipped with UPS. tracking number is 1ZE76E430367265418. cost me $10 to ship, so i'm making pretty much nothing nothing on this deal, but i hope they work for ya. I even threw in an extra red plastic piece i was thinkin about using to replace the one that was melted.

grneclipseJun-19-03 07:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#15905, "RE: So far nothing is sold"
In response to Reply # 32

much thanks! let's see if I can make something happen with these things!

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

Sorry_i_WinJun-21-03 09:51 AM
1910 posts,
#16010, "sold altezzas, shift boot, and dome light. everything else still available"
In response to Reply # 33

shipped out the dome light and shift boot yesterday. and other than those altezza lights, everything else is still up for sale.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15470 Previous topic | Next topic