Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15047
View in linear mode

Subject: " Brand new 17" rims for sale or trade" Previous topic | Next topic
fly1Jun-08-03 05:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15047, " Brand new 17" rims for sale or trade"

I bought these brand new from Discount Tires, but my plans have changed. They are 17x7 Konig Imagine, Opal with machined lips. I'm in Columbus, OH 43220. Buyer pays shipping. I paid almost $800 (whees only!)...I'm asking $600 FIRM.

I will also trade for a Profec B + $450 cash.

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fly1Jun-08-03 03:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15073, "RE: Brand new 17"
In response to Reply # 0

Here's a pic:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sorry_i_WinJun-09-03 08:35 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15123, "RE: Brand new 17"
In response to Reply # 1

i'm guessin this is just wheels and no tires? what condition are they in? Looks like they weigh about 20 lbs each.. that's not too bad i guess. what's the lowest you can go?

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

fly1Jun-09-03 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
#15142, "RE: Brand new 17"
In response to Reply # 2

These are BRAND NEW (in original box--never installed) rims only, no tires. The tires that usually come with the wheel/tire package are only 205/40ZR-17's. That's too narrow and too thin. I can afford to take a $200 loss, but not more than that. So, $575 plus shipping. Rim/tire package for this on on-line shops is about $1300. For $575, buy yourself the best quality tires and greater width for about $125 a piece, the total price is still less the the lesser value package that's sold online. Let me know.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #15047 Previous topic | Next topic