Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1359
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads" Previous topic | Next topic
rfpunchOct-27-02 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
518 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1359, "FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"

i had my stock centerpiece painted and clear coated to match my car(red). ill let it go for 50 bucks plus your stock piece. and i have some red "powered by mitsu" shoulder pads..hell ill take 10 bucks for those.

98 Eclipse GS Turbo - SOLD
03 Eclipse GT
05 Suzuki GSXR 600

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, Weezle745, Oct-27-02 03:13 PM, #1
RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, rfpunch, Oct-30-02 06:10 AM, #2
      RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, SILVERNT, Oct-30-02 12:53 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, jake, Oct-30-02 01:01 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, Weezle745, Oct-30-02 01:54 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Oct-30-02 02:11 PM, #6
RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, rfpunch, Oct-30-02 05:18 PM, #7
RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads, Matt_95tgs, Oct-31-02 08:21 AM, #8

Weezle745Oct-27-02 03:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1360, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 0

not to sound like a jerk... but you are charging 50 bux for the painting of a middle tailight?? because you have to send your original, all you are paying for is the paint + clear coat! And I picked up some "powered by mitsu" shoulder pads for $10 brand new at a local rice shop.

dont want anyone to get taken

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rfpunchOct-30-02 06:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
518 posts,
#1361, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 1

>not to sound like a jerk... but you are charging 50 bux for
>the painting of a middle tailight?? because you have to send
>your original, all you are paying for is the paint + clear
>coat! And I picked up some "powered by mitsu" shoulder pads
>for $10 brand new at a local rice shop.

how bout you go price how much it is to get your stock centerpiece painted and clearcoated paint code r87 by a body shop, then repost.

03 Eclipse GT
05 Suzuki GSXR 600

SILVERNTOct-30-02 12:53 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#1362, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 2

20-30 dollars

jakeOct-30-02 01:01 PM
Member since Aug 17th 2002
32 posts,
#1363, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 3

Mine was $27.33, shall I scan my receipt?

I can also confirm the $10 for shoulder pads. Check eBay, you can probably get some brand new ones shipped for $10.

--
97 GS "Northstar White" - Custom (read: PVC) CAI, GS-T exhaust no cat, 8.5mm Magnecor

Weezle745Oct-30-02 01:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#1364, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 4

>Mine was $27.33, shall I scan my receipt?
>
>I can also confirm the $10 for shoulder pads. Check eBay,
>you can probably get some brand new ones shipped for $10.

see what i mean?
if you paid 50bux, well you paid too much and no one else should have to just because you did.
and im positive u can get the pads for 10 dollars brand new w/o paying shipping.

i just dont want someone to buy it and realize they got jipped

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Oct-30-02 02:11 PM

#1365, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 5

rfpunchOct-30-02 05:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
518 posts,
#1366, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 0

well if all of you want to give me shit over something like this, so be it. i never typed "plus shipping", in response to mr 27.33, your car is white, not red. red is the most expensive color. ive sold a lot of things on here, including my turbo kit and exhaust, and ive been a member for over a year. ever heard of if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything? ill just keep the damn things. someone lock this thread before emotions start to run

03 Eclipse GT
05 Suzuki GSXR 600

Matt_95tgsOct-31-02 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
#1367, "RE: FS: Stock taillight centerpiece painted red and shoulder pads"
In response to Reply # 7

I hear ya rfpunch... If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Easy on calling out the board members guys... we're all friends here.

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1359 Previous topic | Next topic