Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1283
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures" Previous topic | Next topic
darktreeforceOct-26-02 07:40 AM
Member since Jun 06th 2002
40 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1283, "FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"

I'm selling my car, So I had many parts from my car for sale right now.

If the pictures didn't show up pease RELOAD!

1. MSD Programmable DIS 2 (New condition, with extra sensor, all wiring harmness, and Dual Ignition Adaptor ($50), complete instructions, the software. total worth $470.00) now only for $330.00

2. Hahn Stage II side mount intercooler (great for Stage I upgrade good up to 400HP and Hahn selling it for $599) now only $200.00

3. A set of 4 brand new fender flares for Eclipse $150.00

4. A stock 99 red Eclipse rear bumper. (excellent condition, no scratches) $100.00

5. A brand new EVO IV front bumper for 97-99 Eclipse (already discontinued) $200.00

6. A set of 4 brand new Lucas 42lb Mustang Injectors. $150.00

7. Stock tail lights (no scratches) $40.00

8. 99 Stock head lights (Small crack and cratch , as in the pictures) that's why only selling for $40.00

9. Hahn Stage IV or V upgrade for $670.00

10. 99 stock GS red side skirts $35

If the pictures didn't show up pease RELOAD!

I will post the pictures for any of those items. Please let me know. and E-mail me if you are interested. Thank you very much!

There is a small crack on the right head light

And small scratch on the left head light

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
darktreeforceOct-26-02 08:00 AM
40 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1284, "RE: FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"
In response to Reply # 0

Please call me at 912-695-0626 if you are interested to buy any of those items.

Thank you very much!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

darktreeforceOct-26-02 08:26 AM
40 posts,
#1285, "RE: FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"
In response to Reply # 1

randyOct-26-02 09:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#1286, "RE: FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"
In response to Reply # 2

I want the side skirt......you have mail.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

darktreeforceOct-26-02 01:01 PM
40 posts,
#1287, "RE: FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"
In response to Reply # 0

99 stock head lights sold

99 stock side skirts sold

Lucas 42lb injectors sold

And every thing else still for sale!

Thank you!

TytanfoxxOct-26-02 01:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
255 posts,
#1288, "RE: FS: I'm selling my car, Many stuffs from my car for sale with pictures"
In response to Reply # 4

Im interested in the intercooler for $200 thats a good deal, Ive emailed u already

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2 Short Shifter*Indy Sequential Shifter Knob*Grabber Green/Orange Brake Caliper Color Mod*(:waryAryton Sienna R*I*P Orange/Green Engine Color Scheme) Maxspeed Catback System*18" Konig Black Opal Verdicts wrapped in Toyo Proxes FZ4's*Front Strut Tower Bar*Indiglo Gauges*MT4 Indiglo Pedals*Eibach Sportline Springs*$$$

BOOST!-Tis far better to have it and not need it-than to need and not have it.

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1283 Previous topic | Next topic