Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122581
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB. Missing Link / MAP sensor" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsekaiserDec-09-18 10:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122581, "WTB. Missing Link / MAP sensor"

Looking for a working Missing link version B or C if you have one laying around and collecting dust. If you also have a working MAP sensor for a 97, let me know as well.
Shipping to 92630 Zip. PM me.

Thank you for your attention.

Kaiser

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nubNov-09-21 10:44 AM
Member since Feb 12th 2011
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122593, "RE: WTB. Missing Link / MAP sensor"
In response to Reply # 0

Bump!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-03-22 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
#122594, "RE: WTB. Missing Link / MAP sensor"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipsekaiser
Looking for a working Missing link version B or C if you have one laying around and collecting dust. If you also have a working MAP sensor for a 97, let me know as well. Shipping to 92630 Zip. PM me. Thank you for your attention. Kaiser

Not sure any version of the Missing Link actually works, lol I've had great luck with the VC-3, though.

Maps sensors are the same across all years. RockAuto sells them (coupon code)

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122581 Previous topic | Next topic