Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122555
View in linear mode

Subject: "wtb: hrc manifold" Previous topic | Next topic
ezMay-21-16 03:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122555, "wtb: hrc manifold"

The turbo side of my manifold is warped and I cant grind it down flat without breaking the studs. Anyone have one for sale? Need fast!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: wtb: hrc manifold, SonicYan, May-24-16 12:14 PM, #1
RE: wtb: hrc manifold, ez, Jun-11-16 05:57 PM, #2
      RE: wtb: hrc manifold, turbo8u, Jan-01-17 04:15 PM, #3
           RE: wtb: hrc manifold, grain, Jan-05-17 05:33 AM, #4
                RE: wtb: hrc manifold, ez, Jan-12-17 06:23 AM, #5
                     RE: wtb: hrc manifold, turbo8u, Jan-12-17 06:59 PM, #6
                          RE: wtb: hrc manifold, ez, Jan-20-17 06:03 PM, #7
                               RE: wtb: hrc manifold, turbo8u, Feb-09-17 12:46 PM, #8

SonicYanMay-24-16 12:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122556, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Eric! You still post here! Haha I've been trying to see if I could still get in touch with you. Anyway, hope you get to read this so we can exchange contact info. Sent you PM with my new number.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJun-11-16 05:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#122557, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 1

Yo man I responded to your PM, I'm still in Socal and still have the RS. Your number wasn't in that PM. Are you back from the PI?

As for the wtb post - going to buy the symtech/treadstone manifold instead. Time for upgrades.

turbo8uJan-01-17 04:15 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#122561, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-01-17 04:15 PM by turbo8u

hey EZ I see this was awhile ago, but if you still have that HRC manifold and need it fixed let me know I can help with that.

btw OMGHI2U!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

grainJan-05-17 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#122563, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 3

i still have one. might need new ceramic coating. 50shipped.

ezJan-12-17 06:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#122564, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by grain
i still have one. might need new ceramic coating. 50shipped.

AHAHA Josh is back. Where have you been man? Hope you are doing well. And where did Mikey go after his post. Look at all these OGs in this thread.

Bad news guys. The 2gnt was totaled right before xmas. Well, I could still fix the front end, but I don't know how much it will cost. Would need to straighten the front frame and replace the intercooler and radiator and spal fans. For the cost involved, I'm seriously contemplating buying a GSX off Craigslist instead and moving all my cool parts over to it. I love the 2gnt and want it to live on, but perhaps it's time to join the dark side...

turbo8uJan-12-17 06:59 PM
10552 posts,
#122565, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 5

shit man! so sorry to hear that. I've been busy up in the NW for 10 years or so. Still have the Talon, just camped out in the garage. I drive it when working on my 02 WRX. Speaking of WRX, I highly recommend the darkside!!! Was thinking of picking a gsx up myself...or doing a ej205 rwd turbo setup in the Talon similar to the 818c car. Have you seen that? Love these boxer motors though, building a 2.5L motor with forged internals for the car right now. Weird engine...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPI9slvgu1R/?taken-by=joshthewelder

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

JoshSpair.com

ezJan-20-17 06:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#122566, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by turbo8u
shit man! so sorry to hear that. I've been busy up in the NW for 10 years or so. Still have the Talon, just camped out in the garage. I drive it when working on my 02 WRX. Speaking of WRX, I highly recommend the darkside!!! Was thinking of picking a gsx up myself...or doing a ej205 rwd turbo setup in the Talon similar to the 818c car. Have you seen that? Love these boxer motors though, building a 2.5L motor with forged internals for the car right now. Weird engine... https://www.instagram.com/p/BPI9slvgu1R/?taken-by=joshthewelder

It is what it is. Glad to hear you still have the Talon! Never heard of the rwd setup - but I still remember your plan to put a viper v10 in the front. Didn't you measure the bay for it, haha. I love the boxer engines but then I always think wow what a big PITA to do things as simple as change a spark plug.

I'm contemplating just getting a front radiator support for the RST and bringing her back. But after driving my dad's GST spyder... I have to admit the 4g is so smooth and quiet compared to the 420a. I see some good deals out here for GSXs without engines. Never dropped in a 4g though.

turbo8uFeb-09-17 12:46 PM
10552 posts,
#122567, "RE: wtb: hrc manifold"
In response to Reply # 7
Feb-09-17 12:58 PM by turbo8u

I could make the V10 fit but I would just get in so much trouble with that car. The stock Talon has the same wheel base as a viper actually. Right now, my daily is an 02 black wrx with about 340hp, changing spark plugs ain't bad at all. Blueprinting a boxer block on the other hand is tedious. It's a lot of fun in the dirt though I love it. Up here in the NW having FWD turbo just isn't a lot of fun because it's wet all the time. As far as the 4g they are really easy to work on as well like a 420a. I had a 1g awd for a few years and loved it, but I'll never forget my roots. I'd like a 2g gsx at some point as well for the street. I love these cars.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122555 Previous topic | Next topic