Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122458
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - Equal Length Driveshaft ELDS Bracket with Axle - VA" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinMar-01-15 10:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122458, "FS - Equal Length Driveshaft ELDS Bracket with Axle - VA"

Since my 420A is gone, it is time to let go of some more parts. This is a complete equal length driveshaft upgrade. This is the setup that I designed and installed on my car a few years ago. Wiki article is here: Equal_Length_Driveshafts. This includes the original ELDS bracket in 0.25" 304 stainless steel, a PT Cruiser intermediate shaft, and custom passenger side axle. Hardware and instructions are included. This bracket clears the 1995-1996 crank sensor. The 1997-1999 sensor is bulkier. If you have the later car, you can consider changing to an early sensor or something more creative. I feel like I'm giving it away, but I'll take $155 shipped to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorCorbinMar-02-15 02:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122459, "RE: FS - Equal Length Driveshaft ELDS Bracket with Axle - VA"
In response to Reply # 0

Sold.

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122458 Previous topic | Next topic