Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122037
View in linear mode

Subject: "FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Vendor99BeaterGSOct-30-13 12:09 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2011
40 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122037, "FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
Oct-30-13 12:12 AM by 99BeaterGS

/>

/>

/>

/>

Well here is the back story behind this. Back in July my car was stolen right out front of my house buy 3 17 year olds and 1 18 year old. Anyways they did get to far as in 5 miles down there road where the 18 year old had lost control and went though a wooden fence. The fem in the front passager seat was struck by one of the 4x4 post that had snapped off and went though the windshield and hit her in the left side of the face where she can no longer see out of her left eye. she was also flown out to baltimore shock trauma. sucks for her she shouldnt of stole my car thats karma for you. (Yes no sympothy at all)

Anyways first thing first. will not be selling anything out of the interior of the car as there was a good amount of blood just about every panel on the car.

Here are some pictures of the car that i will be most likely starting to tear apart thursday. The rims and tires will be separte or sold together. I will only be selling the top end of the motor as it was just fully rebuilt 5k miles prior to being totaled. If you have any request on a part let me know.

As i get parts off the car i will continue to update this post with prices.

We

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Fotowntalon, Oct-31-13 12:16 PM, #1
RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Vendor99BeaterGS, Oct-31-13 02:40 PM, #2
      RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Fotowntalon, Nov-01-13 09:00 AM, #5
RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Vendor99BeaterGS, Oct-31-13 04:05 PM, #3
RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Fallen4ng31, Nov-01-13 08:55 AM, #4
      RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Vendor99BeaterGS, Nov-01-13 11:31 AM, #6
           RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS, Fallen4ng31, Nov-02-13 12:50 PM, #7

FotowntalonOct-31-13 12:16 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122038, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 0

You cant start a story like that and not tell us what happened to the other 3 pieces of shit.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Vendor99BeaterGSOct-31-13 02:40 PM
40 posts,
#122039, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 1

HAHA ok here is the full story.

Back in July i had left my sunroof open during the night forgetting to shut it. So around 230am that next morning i woke up to a knock at it was the local sheriffs dept telling me my car is about 5 miles in in the next county up. So i take the truck up there and see my car though a wooden fence. The driver 18M had fled from the scene and ran back to his out 5 streets over from me. The front pass 17F was hit by one of the 4x4 post that had broken off and struck hr in the left side of her face. She no longer can see out of that left eye. The 2 in the back 17F 16F were not injured but taken to local hospital by county PD being underage. The 3 females told the cops who was driving and where he lived. Cops went out and arrested him as he denied all of it but was "asleep since 10pm with a tee shirt one and cargo pants and had a cut on his chin from shaving" ...... yeah right. anyways court dates come in blah blah blah yesterday was the court date for the 18M but i didn't have to go. i passed the court house today and dropped in the the states attorneys office and the filled me in that he had pleaded guilty before the trial. So he was going to get 4 months in the detention center but judge suspended that and gve him 200 hours of community service and 3 years probation. So if he gets into any other shit he will get thoughs 4 months. Nov 14th i believe is the court date for the 3 juvs.

Now i turned in alittle over 4k for restitution. So hopfully i will be getting some money for this to get another car. But until the juvs court date it wont be determined if the restitution will be split into 1/4s

Im loading the pictures up now of what i took off the car. will be up shortly

FotowntalonNov-01-13 09:00 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#122042, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 2

gotta say that pisses me off, he is 18, should get hit with some real time. At least they caught the guy, and you know where he lives.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Vendor99BeaterGSOct-31-13 04:05 PM
40 posts,
#122040, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 0

It was a 99 10th anniversary.

Taking PayPal "Send as Gift" or personal check. ((items wont be shipped til payment received))

Wing $100 +20
97-99 Tail Lights (not separating) $75 +20
Power Mirrors w/ Interior Switch $75 +10
Rear Window Wiper Motor w/ Wiper Stick and Fluid Tank $50 +10
ECU Manual $150 +10
3rd Tail Light $20 Shipped
Rear View Mirror $20 shipped
Rear Cargo Light $15 Shipped

these two parts are still on the car til someone purchases thm
Sunroof $200 +50
Tokico Suspension (part# TOHPK231) $150 +20

I also have Wheels and 50+ % Tread left on all four tires but need to find three more Donuts to swap them out before a sell them.

Also will be selling the top end of the motor once i have more time to tear it apart. It was rebuilt only 15k miles ago ..... yeah i know sucks.

Fallen4ng31Nov-01-13 08:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#122041, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 3
Nov-01-13 08:56 AM by Fallen4ng31

I'm interested in the sunroof, as long as there is no rust on the frame. But I can't get anywhere close to justifying your asking price. :/

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Vendor99BeaterGSNov-01-13 11:31 AM
40 posts,
#122043, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 4

As far as I know I did not see any rust and the sunroof comes with everything not just the glass. Motor wire harness oem switch.

Fallen4ng31Nov-02-13 12:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#122044, "RE: FOR SALE: Parting Out The 99 GS"
In response to Reply # 6

Drop me a line if you're willing to part the glass from everything else. My motor, etc... are all in good shape; But the framing around the glass is rusted out.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122037 Previous topic | Next topic