Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119584
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Misc 420a parts. Time to clean out the shed." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
xiDsmmanixJul-24-11 12:35 PM
Member since May 10th 2010
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119584, "FS: Misc 420a parts. Time to clean out the shed."
Jul-24-11 02:50 PM by bullettdsm

Well since my last post was deleted do to wrongful posting, I'm re doing it.
Thanks bullet, I suppose spending a couple hours finding posts I can relate to and putting my two sense in, is needless. I did it to get enough posts to post my items. I'm sorry I don't have many posts so don't make a mockery when I try to do so. - Miguel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-24-11 02:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119586, "RE: FS: Misc 420a parts. Time to clean out the shed."
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-24-11 02:55 PM by bullettdsm

Originally posted by xiDsmmanix
Well since my last post was deleted do to wrongful posting, I'm re doing it. Thanks bullet, I suppose spending a couple hours finding posts I can relate to and putting my two sense in, is needless. I did it to get enough posts to post my items. I'm sorry I don't have many posts so don't make a mockery when I try to do so.

Ok, you want to do this publicly?

Bullshit!

Been around too long. Its against the rules to just post so that you can have enough posts to sell your crap.

Let's look at your last "meaninful" posts

July 24
I agree, where did you get these?

July 24
Personally I like Midnight Blue, but whatever you think is the best for the car is your decision. Blue is a good way to go though.

July 24
I have a 2 inch drop with 18's. You'll need to roll your fenders so it doesn't rub though.

July 24
Usually when there is a clunk when going over bumps it's a stabilizer linkage. A way to check it is to put you hand on the fender near your tire and pull up and down. If the clunking happens then that's what it probably is.

July 24
That engine bay looks sick!

July 24
I would get this ASAP because you car could over heat from not having sufficient coolant.

July 24;
Sounds as if you need a tune up! As stated, check those plugs and your wires/coil pack.

Hmm, all on the 24th. Again, bullshit.

This is actually your second warning (counting the first time you tried to post up in the BST).

But consider this your first and only warning.

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119584 Previous topic | Next topic