Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #118963
View in linear mode

Subject: "F.S. Lots of stuff" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekFeb-09-11 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118963, "F.S. Lots of stuff"
Feb-09-11 06:06 PM by micyek

Charcoal Grey Hatch plastic. Good shape. This set has the cut out for the third brake light. I have the third brake light and it will be include if you want it. I forgot to find it when I took the picture. $20 +shipping. OBO

Palm IIIxe , pocket logger OBDII cable, pocket logger serial hot sync cable, Two desktop hot sync cradles, two stylus, and an extra battery cover. I will give you fresh batteries, install pocket logger and enter my registration number on the Palm pilot. I will also email you the software and registration number when sale is complete. The issue with that is the palm will have to be named "Bucky". If you wish to have the palm named something else or you lose all information you will have to go to this link:

http://www.pocketlogger.com/index.php?pid=used

And you will be responsible for the fees they charge. I'll be happy to help you out with the information they need from me if it comes to that. All this stuff looks like new and would cost you at least $160. I will let it go for $100. I'm firm on that price.

Turbo manifold, waste gate, 2 turbos, small piece of down pipe, and inter cooler. I have cleaned up and re-welded and cracks in the manifold. The waste gate's diaphragm is gone. But I have 2 springs. One holds 8 to 9 psi and the other around 15 to 18 psi. The screw adjustment can provide a little adjustment. It works, but not like intended. Ask anyone that has been to a shootout in the last 5 years, this stuff got me from at least Lansing MI to Norwalk OH and back several times. I will part out to a certain extent. But the manifold, waste gate and down pipe should go together, because I custom fit those things to the Ford style T3 turbo. This is budget stuff. If you want a perfect complete kit, look someplace else. If you want the latest and great stuff, look someplace else. But you want to wake you car up a little, you are good with a wrench and you have an imagination, this stuff is a good start. The turbos are in OK condition. There is little to no abnormal shaft play. The exhaust housings have typical minor cracking, but still build and hold boost good. They are AR .48 Turbine side and AR .60 Compressor. They can be water cooled as well as oil. But they don't have to be water cooled just make sure you cool down before you shut down.

What is not included:

IC pipe of any kind.
A Fuel System
A Warranty

What is included:
-Turbo's one or both

-Turbo to manifold gasket

-Manifold

-Short Down Pipe (you will have to fabricate the rest or have the rest fabricated) Mine was fitted to a 2.4L and was pretty ghetto so you wouldn't have wanted it anyway) Plus I don't want to bother shipping anything more that what I have included.

-Side Mount Intercooler (From a T-Bird, I liked it, it was pretty efficient at 8 psi) I had it mounted in the space in front of the drivers front wheel. I've got one bracket that I used on there but I don't know what happened to the other.

-Tech Support, everything you could ever need is here:
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=search&select_forum=

I would like $100 for everything +shipping OBO
If you would like something separate just make an offer.

FMIC

~ Vacuum Brazed Bar and Plate Core
~ 100% Tig Welded
~ Pressure checked at 35psi
~ Hand Ported In/Out
~ Bead Rolled Tubes
~ 658cfm ( Core Flow 500hp )
~ 80% efficiency

It measures 29 tank to tank, 7" tall and a full 3" thick, with 2.5"; inlets. The core is 24x7x3. The end tanks are constructed of thick material and the tubes are bead rolled, and hand ported where they meet the tank for good flow. Pressure checked to 35psi and there are no bent fins. Univeral. Fits 1G and 2G DSMs as well as other makes/models.

I'll include any or all of the pipe, it'll just increase the shipping cost. The pieces with the BOV and the air filter are aluminum. The rest is steel. The pieces from the left side of the IC are mandrel bent and nice, I would at least take that if I were you. The rest is "crush bent" and kind of custom to my set up. See the wiki for more pics of this installed, here: http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=2GNT_Member_FMIC_Setups

$200 + shipping

Talon "Twist" 2G-A side skirts $200 shipped

painted windshield washer fluid tank with pump. $15 shipped.

LoTek Triple charcoal grey gauge pod, with screws and screw caps. $35 shipped.

310cc red top ford injectors. These were my primaries for quite awhile. I would estimate 20-30K miles. $55 shipped

Blitz FATT turbo timer with ignition harness and custom made (by me) gauge surround. I hate to give it away but I have no use for it anymore. overall Fit is ok, finish needs some work, gauge pods are a really tight fit. $60 shipped.

8 Injector 325 + shipping and includes the following:

-034 EIC- Programmed pretty rich for 15 psi on the S16G turbo
-Custom aluminum fuel rail with TIG welded AN6 fittings on each end
-Upper intake plenum(NO Throttle body, air temp sensor, or vac T)
-All 4 Accell 30# Fuel Injectors
-Injector wire harness already wired to the 034 EIC
-MISSING LINK Fuel cut defensor also Included(no map sensor)

All you will need for this setup to work is a 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator, and some fuel line/fittings. **IF you have Cruise Control, you will have to cut a small section out of the throttle linkage adaptor bracket for the 90 degree fuel fitting on the end of the fuel rail, but thats about it. You also will want to run a solid front motor mount, as clearance is fairly tight up to the firewall with the fuel rail. Everything is wired, programmed for 15 psi(30# secondaries, and 30# primary injectors with my 2.4L). Like I mentioned, all you need is the FPR, some fuel line/fittings, and the laptop to program the 034 along with the serial cable. I have a laptop if your interested but the battery doesn't hold a charge and there is a vertical green line down the screen and has dual boot issues with win2k and a linux distro. But it work well for the tuning software. Add $10 for shipping of that.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, Moderatorteklein, Feb-10-11 05:06 AM, #1
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, greenenvy95, Mar-10-11 10:49 PM, #4
F.S. Turbo and incomplete custom manifold, Moderatormicyek, Feb-10-11 07:09 AM, #2
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, Moderatormicyek, Feb-28-11 12:24 PM, #3
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, greenenvy95, Mar-10-11 10:52 PM, #5
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, Moderatormicyek, Mar-28-11 10:51 AM, #6
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff...more stuff, Moderatormicyek, Apr-18-11 05:18 PM, #7
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, Moderatormicyek, May-02-11 04:00 PM, #8
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, greenenvy95, May-03-11 07:47 PM, #9
RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, Moderatormicyek, May-12-11 09:25 AM, #10
      RE: F.S. Lots of stuff, J, May-13-11 09:15 AM, #11

ModeratortekleinFeb-10-11 05:06 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#118964, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 0

Omg.

Love the tech support line

greenenvy95Mar-10-11 10:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119109, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-10-11 10:49 PM by greenenvy95

Will you part out the EIC and the Injectors
I have a set of I think 440's and A set of factory injectors that I woll send you. If so PM me with a price.

ModeratormicyekFeb-10-11 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#118965, "F.S. Turbo and incomplete custom manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

The turbo is a factory rebuilt KKK K26 that I bought from someone here and never used. It's kind of a cool design with it's built in external watesgate. I believe this was either a Porsche or a VW turbo...maybe both companies used it. The manifold is tacked together (with common steel weld) As you can see it has some work to go, but it has been fitted to a car. Keep in mind that this was fit to a 2.4L. So the clearance of the turbo and the starter may be closer. I'm not sure. The head flange is one from Corbin, I think I gave him around $70 for that, and it's stainless. The elbows and straight pieces are stainless as well and are schedule 40. So if you get someone good with a welder to give you a full penetration weld, this will be a very sturdy manifold. I think I have around a $100 in stainless fittings. And I think I paid %350 for the turbo. I also have a turbo exit flange and a piece of 3" down pipe not pictured. (coming soon) I'll let the whole mess go for $450 + shipping.

getty up

-kent-

ModeratormicyekFeb-28-11 12:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#119044, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 0

Side skirts and T3 turbos pending.

No interest in anything else?

getty up

-kent-

greenenvy95Mar-10-11 10:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#119110, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 3

PM Sent

ModeratormicyekMar-28-11 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#119180, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-28-11 01:26 PM by micyek

Side Skirts SOLD!

T3's gone.

Ugly manifold, waste gate and piece of down pipe still available $50 bucks + shipping.

Everything else still available, and soon to be going on eBay.

getty up

-kent-

ModeratormicyekApr-18-11 05:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#119286, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff...more stuff"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-18-11 05:19 PM by micyek

XtremeRS 2.5" test pipe. Not used, just has surface rust. $30 shipped

Accel inline fuel pump w/ Hahn mounting bracket. $30 shipped also.

Everything but the side skirts and the T3 turbos are availible. Feel free to make a stupid offer. I have twins on the way and I just want stuff gone.

getty up

-kent-

ModeratormicyekMay-02-11 04:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#119336, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 0

Stainless custom manifold gone. K26 Turbo still availible, with flanges.

Nice things I really think you are missing out on:
FMIC
A-Pillar gauge pod

before to long this stuff will go to the highest bidder on eBay. I want this stuff out of my house, so make. offers .

getty up

-kent-

greenenvy95May-03-11 07:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#119341, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 8

PM sent

ModeratormicyekMay-12-11 09:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#119372, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 8
Jun-01-11 10:39 AM by micyek

FMIC and piping gone.
EIC controller gone, but manifold and fuel rail, and yellow injectors still available. Even though, realistically I may only be able to sell the injectors.

Things still availible:
Hatch plastic $10 +shipping *pending*
Pocket Logger setup *gone*
Log style turbo manifold, wastegate, dump pipe, and SMIC $50 +shipping(turbos are gone)
Windshield Washer Reservoir $15 shipped
EIC manifold and fuel rail. make an offer *gone*
Yellow 310cc injectors $50 shipped
LoTek Triple charcoal grey gauge pod, with screws and screw caps. $30 shipped.
Blitz FATT turbo timer with ignition harness and custom made (by me) gauge surround. $50 shipped
K26 Turbo (I'm considering keeping this for another application in the future but will let it go for the right price.)
XtremeRS 2.5" test pipe. $30 shipped
Accel inline fuel pump w/ Hahn mounting bracket. $30 shipped
MISSING LINK Fuel cut defender *gone*

getty up

-kent-

JMay-13-11 09:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#119373, "RE: F.S. Lots of stuff"
In response to Reply # 10

Alright, I'll bite... will pickup the logger/etc from you.
What's your PayPal addy? Also, might you do me a favor: do you know what size bolts the Missing Link uses? (I lost mine, and the bolts I've currently got holding it down isn't the right size)

- J

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #118963 Previous topic | Next topic