Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116564
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTNov-28-09 01:01 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116564, "FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"

Sold the house today and took a huge loss, but had no choice at this point in time. I may need to sell some shit off the car to pay for some of the lost debt, so possible part out could begin as early as next weekend, or selling the whole car.

Most of you guys know the whole project, so if you want something, post up or PM me an offer on anything you would be interested in.

Again this is not 100% for sure, however, im sad to say it, but it is more than likely going to happen.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), RoninEclipse2G, Nov-28-09 03:40 PM, #1
RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), eclipse982nrRST, Nov-28-09 06:00 PM, #2
      RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), dalesmitsu, Nov-28-09 08:42 PM, #3
           RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), Tuxdreamerx, Nov-29-09 10:21 AM, #4
                RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), eclipse982nrRST, Nov-29-09 03:32 PM, #5
                     RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), RoninEclipse2G, Nov-30-09 11:38 AM, #6
                          RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), Tuxdreamerx, Nov-30-09 12:05 PM, #7
                               RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), irregular defect, Dec-01-09 05:42 PM, #8
                                    RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), Moderatorcs82685, Dec-01-09 07:07 PM, #9
                                         RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH), eclipse982nrRST, Dec-02-09 05:24 AM, #10

RoninEclipse2GNov-28-09 03:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116565, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 0

Ouch. I know how you feel, I went through the same thing a year and a half ago. Ended up filing bankruptcy earlier this year because of that and other issues (job loss being one of them)

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

eclipse982nrRSTNov-28-09 06:00 PM
6314 posts,
#116566, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 1

I dont need to file Bankruptcy, I have plenty of money in the bank, problem is, the money I have in the bank, will be a deposit on a new house.

I just need some money to pay the rest of this house of and unfortunately, I need a bigger home, so whats more important, car or family. Family out weighs the toys. (well not literally since the widebody is heavy )

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

dalesmitsuNov-28-09 08:42 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#116567, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 2

This is a sad day, your 2g is really inspiration to new comers.

You gotta do what you have to do make ends meet. I haven't owned my house but my relatives say renting a house is better, and few say its not.

I'm at a point where I'm doing to enlist in the Military. Mostly for myself, and no one else regardless what anyone says. My father and grandfather both served but I'm doing it for real this time for myself. I see enlisting as an opportunity, the benefits that come with it and chance to see the world. Plus work on my six-pack, women go gagga over washboard abs and men in uniform.

TuxdreamerxNov-29-09 10:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#116568, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 3

How much for the whole car?

eclipse982nrRSTNov-29-09 03:32 PM
6314 posts,
#116569, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
How much for the whole car?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

RoninEclipse2GNov-30-09 11:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#116573, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx How much for the whole car?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

TuxdreamerxNov-30-09 12:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#116574, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx How much for the whole car?

Tell me about it im 2 hours from him it makes me want to go get a loan and buy his car.

irregular defectDec-01-09 05:42 PM
Member since Feb 23rd 2006
87 posts,
#116587, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 7

Well, I really hope the car gets sold complete, hate to see it parted out...or sold at all really. But if it does come down to a part out, I'm in need of one of those udp's you have, haha.

Moderatorcs82685Dec-01-09 07:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#116589, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 8

Sorry to hear Mike. Hopefully in this market you were able to get a larger home for about what you paid for the first one back when you bought it. You may have taken a bath on the sale, but everyone else selling is having the same issue so you should hopefully be able to recover a bit by getting more home for less money than a few years ago.

Free bump

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

eclipse982nrRSTDec-02-09 05:24 AM
6314 posts,
#116590, "RE: FS/GI: 2.2L stroker part out (Akron, OH)"
In response to Reply # 9

Actually got the buyer to come up on price $7,000 more!

Car is a keeper!!!!!!!!!!

For now.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116564 Previous topic | Next topic