Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11407
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA" Previous topic | Next topic
Sorry_i_WinApr-20-03 10:14 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11407, "WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA"

Ok, finally got the engine in and everything together, but i found out my starter is toast (this I damaged it takin the org engine out). Anyway, I know there has to be someone out there who's parting out there car that has a starter they can sell me. I have no idea what they are worth, but I need one soon. Thanx

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MalenkoApr-21-03 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11500, "RE: WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA"
In response to Reply # 0

there are 2 on ebay right now!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StealthRSRApr-22-03 05:17 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
81 posts,
#11516, "RE: WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA"
In response to Reply # 1

just push start it until you get your starter, just a thought...

My car pics R here:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/stealthrsr
AT *To* MT Conversion! SJ MONTAGUE BOYS!

Sorry_i_WinApr-22-03 07:37 AM
1910 posts,
#11521, "RE: WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA"
In response to Reply # 2

hehe... thought about that stealth, but i wan't to make sure the engine turned over with the starter... not 100% sure how it burned up. And yeah.. I've got my eye on a few on ebay, but I was hopin to get something a lil sooner.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

Sorry_i_WinApr-23-03 04:59 PM
1910 posts,
#11682, "RE: WTB: Need a STARTER to get my car back on the road ASAP! TIA"
In response to Reply # 3

got one off ebay - $30. beats $150 for them new or rebuilt. just wish i didn't have to wait so long to get it. ARGH!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #11407 Previous topic | Next topic