Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #113890
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zex Nitrous Kit for sale!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
RallyEclipse98Mar-11-09 06:38 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113890, "Zex Nitrous Kit for sale!"

For sale is a dry nitrous system by Zex. 55-75hp. It comes with 28 feet of steel braided hose (two 12ft, two 2ft. lines), Auto Meter carbon fiber ultra-lite gauge, management unit control box, purge kit, instructions for everything including additional step-by-step ones, 10lb bottle (15lb when full), bottle bracket stands, nitrous fuel restrictors (still in package), switch, and a few brackets and plenty of wire. The only thing that's not in abosolute perfect shape is a 3 in. cut in one of the lines of steel hose. Only the steel is cut, so everything still works great. It was only used for one bottle of nitrous and then taken off the car since the car's getting parted out. I would be willing to part out the setup, I will just most likely wait a few days before I would do that to see if I can just sell everything as one and ship to only one place. I'm putting this ad on quite a few sites and it's also up for sale locally, so don't wait. OBO on price. My cell is 402.984.0273. That's the best way to get a hold of me. I'll also part out. Just PM me for pics. I've got lots.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

RallyEclipse98Mar-14-09 05:39 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113932, "RE: Zex Nitrous Kit for sale!"
In response to Reply # 0

Sold.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #113890 Previous topic | Next topic