Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #109837
View in linear mode

Subject: "95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
pfmicksFeb-03-08 11:01 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109837, "95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"

Hey guys. I’m selling the newly acquired daily driver. I have too many DD’s now and having so many cars is driving me crazy…not to mention havoc on the wallet. Anyways, the car is a 1995 Eagle Talon ESI with clear title. There are about 155,000 miles on the body, and about 50,000 less on the engine that was replaced. I was able to purchase a 97 Eclipse parts car, so a lot of things on the Talon were changed.

Engine
The engine is in great shape, Compression is even, and all within spec. (Feel free to check before you buy) There are no abnormal noises or ticks and it doesn’t burn oil. Modifications and maintenance include:
*Ebay SS Header
*GST Dual Tip Exhaust
*Test pipe (stock cat included)
*Cold Air Intake
*MSD coil
*Nology spark plug wires

-New accessory belts
-Valve cover gaskets
-New NGK spark plugs
-Newer radiator and hoses/along with a flushed system
-AC has been charged and blows COLD

Transmission
The transmission is out of the 97 and the clutch has low miles on it. The car goes into every gear, as it should.
Modifications and maintenance include:
*Shifter bushings
*Shortened shifter

-New Syncromesh Tranny fluid

Brakes/Suspension
*Eibach Pro-kit springs

97 Shocks/struts
-Newer calipers, rotors and Greenstuff pads
-Newer trailing arms
-New lower control arms
-Alignment done

Exterior
The exterior looks great, which is one of the reasons why I purchased this car.

*NEW paintjob that is less than a year old, all professionally done.
*The bumper was shaved; the roof, hatch, mirrors, and hood were painted black
*Halo headlights
*Smoked tail lights
*You have your pick of 17” Black rims or 16” 5 spoke rims with fairly new tires.

Interior/Sounds
*Black Dash Conversion
*Modded door panels
*98 Talon Grey leather seats
*97 Eclipse gray interior.

*Sony flip headunit
*Infinity speakers

Extras
*2GB Bumpers and side skirts along with the Eclipse tail lights. Or if you prefer, I also have the 2ga Talon sideskirts. I can put together a turbo kit too if you'd like...that's what I was going to do.

Sorry for the bad pics…
If you have any questions or offers, please email gma0408@aol.com

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, Dsm98Nt, Feb-03-08 01:31 PM, #1
RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-03-08 05:11 PM, #2
      RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, Dsm98Nt, Feb-03-08 10:54 PM, #3
           RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-04-08 04:11 AM, #4
                RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, RfOeCnKdOeNr, Feb-04-08 04:28 AM, #5
                     RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, Dsm98Nt, Feb-04-08 08:22 AM, #6
                     RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-05-08 06:16 AM, #7
                          RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, EclipseSix, Feb-06-08 07:42 PM, #8
                               RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-07-08 05:41 AM, #9
                                    RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-13-08 02:38 PM, #10
                                         RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, EclipseSix, Feb-16-08 07:57 PM, #11
                                              RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, 2point4, Feb-18-08 05:52 PM, #12
                                              RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-19-08 07:00 AM, #14
                                              RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-19-08 06:58 AM, #13
                                                   RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, EclipseSix, Feb-26-08 10:14 AM, #15
                                                        RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-26-08 02:27 PM, #16
                                                             RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, EclipseSix, Feb-26-08 05:05 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-27-08 05:36 AM, #18
                                                                       RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, 99blackclipse, Feb-27-08 06:26 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, pfmicks, Feb-27-08 10:31 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather, EclipseSix, Feb-27-08 11:46 AM, #21

Dsm98NtFeb-03-08 01:31 PM
Member since Apr 19th 2006
188 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109838, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 0

price? and where is it located.. very interested but hope its not to far away from me lol

1998 Eclipse GS - Totalled RIP
1993 Talon TSI - Sold! Blown Motor

pfmicksFeb-03-08 05:11 PM
1349 posts,
#109844, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 1

Price is $3500 obo. The car is located in Gurnee, IL...about 45 min north of Chicago.

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Dsm98NtFeb-03-08 10:54 PM
188 posts,
#109846, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 2

nice i live in crystal lake IL.. how quick ru looking to get rid of it? i just totalled my eclipse and im in the process of getting some cash together. maybe like a month or so till i get my tax returns and sell some more stuff off my eclipse ill let you know. I would definitely love to buy this car from you its very nice

1998 Eclipse GS - Daily Driver
1993 Talon TSI - Project Tsi Awd Auto

pfmicksFeb-04-08 04:11 AM
1349 posts,
#109848, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 3

COOL! I guessing i should still have it by then, I'm not looking to sell it quick, just soon.

I already have a 420a turbo as well as a 2g GSX, so this one is not needed.

RfOeCnKdOeNrFeb-04-08 04:28 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2006
259 posts,
#109849, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 4

Are you parting out the 2gb bumpers and skirts?

/

1996 Eclipse RS-Turbo

Dsm98NtFeb-04-08 08:22 AM
188 posts,
#109857, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 5

ok man ill keep u updated on my cash situation lol.. hopefully i can get alittle loan i need a car bad! having withdrawls from driving lol

1998 Eclipse GS - Daily Driver
1993 Talon TSI - Project Tsi Awd Auto

pfmicksFeb-05-08 06:16 AM
1349 posts,
#109874, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by RfOeCnKdOeNr
Are you parting out the 2gb bumpers and skirts?

Ill part with them...but it depends on the offer.

It includes the 6 pieces of the sideskirts with the clipse, both bupmpers with the reverse lights and the eclipse tail lights.

EclipseSixFeb-06-08 07:42 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#109912, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 7

Would you be willing to go 3000? I'm in Palatine, IL (bout 30 minutes south of ya) and am up in Gurnee all the time. Guy hit me in the snowstorm not too long ago, getting 2600 for it, plus what I have saved. Let me know how you feel about that price. e-mailed ya the same too.

pfmicksFeb-07-08 05:41 AM
1349 posts,
#109916, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 8
Feb-07-08 05:55 AM by pfmicks

Originally posted by EclipseSix
Would you be willing to go 3000? I'm in Palatine, IL (bout 30 minutes south of ya) and am up in Gurnee all the time. Guy hit me in the snowstorm not too long ago, getting 2600 for it, plus what I have saved. Let me know how you feel about that price. e-mailed ya the same too.

DEFINATLEY...I was getting rid of the extra pieces of the body kit to get the price to $3000.

$3000 for everything minus the extra body parts

-150 with no rims...you'll have to bring yours.
$2850
-$50 with no MSD coil/ Nology wires
$2800
-$100 with no leather seats
$2700

I also forgot to mention that the car has NEW TIE RODS with a lifetime warranty...this was done before the alignment of course.

Also, all 3 wipers are new, and the arms and front molding have been repainted so they are not faded.

pfmicksFeb-13-08 02:38 PM
1349 posts,
#110017, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 9

Engine bay...

Tire tread on gst rims

EclipseSixFeb-16-08 07:57 PM
305 posts,
#110091, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 10

fuckin slow ass allstate... lol, i already got everything setup, a ride up there, whatever day off work I need to close the deal. Just need that check, if it isn't here monday morning i'm gonna call them up and raise hell.

2point4Feb-18-08 05:52 PM
Member since Jun 16th 2004
406 posts,
#110142, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 11

man, sweet deal here... if i had the cash i would buy that baby from u. i'm going with the exact same color scheme too, but with the 97 talon front. so fuckin clean!!! good luck with the sale, i'm sure someone will snatch this one up quickly.

pfmicksFeb-19-08 07:00 AM
1349 posts,
#110153, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by 2point4
man, sweet deal here... if i had the cash i would buy that baby from u. i'm going with the exact same color scheme too, but with the 97 talon front. so fuckin clean!!! good luck with the sale, i'm sure someone will snatch this one up quickly.

Yeah, paint alone was $1500...just a few months ago! This car is ready to rock!

pfmicksFeb-19-08 06:58 AM
1349 posts,
#110152, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 11

fuckin slow ass allstate... lol, i already got everything setup, a ride up there, whatever day off work I need to close the deal. Just need that check, if it isn't here monday morning i'm gonna call them up and raise hell.

It's cool, I'm just sorry I'm so busy. Don't worry, you are first in line and no one will see the car til you do.

Also, comes with freshly painted valve cover and the msd coil...thats not in the engine bay.

EclipseSixFeb-26-08 10:14 AM
305 posts,
#110231, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 13

PM'd you. I have the cash in hand. Whenever you're available I can come by.

pfmicksFeb-26-08 02:27 PM
1349 posts,
#110240, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 15

PM'd you. I have the cash in hand. Whenever you're available I can come by.

Cool! Hopefully it works out, I've got a few interested but you got dibs. BTW new pads and rotors were installed. They have a 2 year warranty.

EclipseSixFeb-26-08 05:05 PM
305 posts,
#110247, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 16

sounds good. Yeah, I'm in desperate need of a car, so at your soonest convenience I'm there, thanks for holding it!

pfmicksFeb-27-08 05:36 AM
1349 posts,
#110252, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 17

sounds good. Yeah, I'm in desperate need of a car, so at your soonest convenience I'm there, thanks for holding it!

cool. here is the car as it sits with the gst rims

99blackclipseFeb-27-08 06:26 AM
Member since Dec 17th 2006
128 posts,
#110256, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 18

you said your in gurnee IL?

I live in waukegan and am ALWAYS in gurnee. Ive never seen that car it looks really good though!!

eX-Drivers

"Eclipse tuners are a strange sort. They don't like talking about wings or color-matching side skirts and interiors. Eclipse tuners are performance-obsessed sleeper fanatics who dream only about downpipes, exhuast gases, and wastegates. Their cars aren't pretty, but have the ability to spank you silly on the highway. In other words, Eclipse tuners write checks their cars can cash. Mention the word "chrome" and they might drop a boot to your skull" -SuperStreet

My Wiki page- http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=99Blackclipse

pfmicksFeb-27-08 10:31 AM
1349 posts,
#110265, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by 99blackclipse
you said your in gurnee IL? I live in waukegan and am ALWAYS in gurnee. Ive never seen that car it looks really good though!!

?? Idk. I live on Washington, just west of 41. My black sti sits outside.

EclipseSixFeb-27-08 11:46 AM
305 posts,
#110271, "RE: 95 Eagle Talon: New Paint, Rims, Leather"
In response to Reply # 20
Feb-27-08 11:48 AM by EclipseSix

hmm and you said new tires on the gst rims right? I might just opt for those over the black ones. Looks great, I'm excited to pick it up. Gonna be a long 2 days haha. I have probably driven past your house plenty of times, I was on washington today in fact. Coming back from waukegan.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #109837 Previous topic | Next topic