Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #10955
View in linear mode

Subject: "'97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!" Previous topic | Next topic
KougarZ28Apr-14-03 08:22 AM
Member since Sep 13th 2002
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10955, "'97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"

'97 Mitsubishi Eclipse for sale with 56k miles, standard. This car is in immaculate condition and is red, with a full body kit, rims, dark mirror tints, system, and so much more. Over $17k invested! Please visit my site below to get a more detailed mods list and many many pictures! My asking price is $15,000. I live in the Springfield, MA area.
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=330868

Contacts-
Email: KougarZ28@aol.com
AOL Instant Messanger: KougarZ28

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, a_miller_76, Apr-14-03 10:08 AM, #1
RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, Dave_FL, Apr-14-03 11:30 AM, #2
      RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, 98Turbo420A, Apr-14-03 11:44 AM, #3
      RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, Aggression, Apr-14-03 11:53 AM, #4
           RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, fauchpj, Apr-14-03 12:09 PM, #5
                RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, eclipse_gs_1512, Apr-14-03 12:37 PM, #6
                     RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, Remy, Apr-14-03 12:51 PM, #7
                          RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, KougarZ28, Apr-15-03 02:36 AM, #8
                               RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, KougarZ28, Apr-15-03 02:46 AM, #9
                                    RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, jerseystyle1, Apr-15-03 02:59 AM, #10
                                    RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, KougarZ28, Apr-15-03 04:32 AM, #13
                                    RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, eclipse_gs_1512, Apr-15-03 04:21 AM, #11
                                         RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, KougarZ28, Apr-15-03 04:28 AM, #12
                                              RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!, Remy, Apr-15-03 07:02 AM, #14

a_miller_76Apr-14-03 10:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10960, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 0

Where in the hell do you get $17,000 invested in that car? There's no freakin way! Hey, next car you buy...bring it to "Shop Aaron"...I'll make it look better and charge you half that price

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dave_FLApr-14-03 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#10966, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 1
Apr-14-03 11:31 AM by Dave_FL

You might get $6-$7 for it. I couldnt even get $11k for mine on ebay when i was trying to sell it. And I have a lot more invested in mine than you do in yours.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

98Turbo420AApr-14-03 11:44 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
80 posts,
#10968, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 2

I want whatever you are smokin! Probably cost at least 10k for that nasty paint job and those 50+HP decals. In my opinion you were to lazy to even polish the exhaust heatshield......and you want 15k for it!!!

"Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high....."

N/T Wiseman DSMTuners.com
N/T Guru Southeast DSM

AggressionApr-14-03 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#10970, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 2

I don't see that much either.

You got

Price of car
body kit
rims/tires
sterio eq
short ram intake
oem cf hood
paint for interior
seat covers
exhaust
wings west gtr wing
graphics
altezza tails
front/rear upper strut bars
battery
shift knob

and thats about it as far as I can see

I would say it would go for about $7500 maybe

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

fauchpjApr-14-03 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#10975, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 4

17k and you have autozone seat covers and no engine work? move along please

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-14-03 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#10977, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 5

I hope to god that your engine bay isn't really that dirty!!! 15,000 is extremely high, and I'm not seeing 17,000 invested in that thing unless you bought a 5000 dollar blitz kit and a 5000 dollar decal kit and 5000 dollar tail lights.

2007 wrx

RemyApr-14-03 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10978, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 6

17k invested lolloloololol

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

KougarZ28Apr-15-03 02:36 AM
36 posts,
#11001, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-15-03 02:43 AM by KougarZ28

The 17k was what I invested in the car as far as all aftermarket stuff and what I paid for the car. Blue book alone on the car is $7,160 plus there is a good 10k in aftermarket parts/paint job. Go ahead do the math it comes out to about 10k, if you want a price list I can send you one. But don't be hatin on the car for no reason, we'll see what happens when I put it on ebay.

You guys that were sayin that it's worth 7,500etc do you even bother checking private party blue book or were you just making up numbers off the top of your head? cuz obviously you don't know what the cars worth. Then you add up all the parts you can't tell me its worth a penny under 10k even if you go and find ebay prices for all the parts.
KougarZ28@aol.com

KougarZ28Apr-15-03 02:46 AM
36 posts,
#11002, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 8
Apr-15-03 02:49 AM by KougarZ28

Are you guys just hatin on my car because its a RS? Or do you actually beleive I'm only going to get 7k for it like most you were saying?

p.s. I've already have 3 local offers on my car all over 13k, I realize most of you guys are into the racing scene but just because I have a show car please don't tell me it's worth 7k only. Thanks.

jerseystyle1Apr-15-03 02:59 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#11003, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 9

>p.s. I've already have 3 local offers on my car all over 13k

Take it and run I guess it's true about a sucker being born everyday

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

KougarZ28Apr-15-03 04:32 AM
36 posts,
#11006, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 10
Apr-15-03 04:33 AM by KougarZ28

>Take it and run I guess it's true about a sucker
>being born everyday

Well you see, to the average DSMer it might not be worth 13k, but to somebody that has no connections what so ever with cars and doesnt even know how to install a intake, it would be worth it to them to buy a car with everything done to it and they wouldnt have to spend 6 months putting everything together and figuring out where/when/ and how to get there hands on all these parts and have people install it for them. That quote that people always say "One mans trash is another mans treasure" I guess that could apply to hooked up cars in a way.

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-15-03 04:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#11004, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 9

we're not hating on you cause you have an rs.....hell i'd say half of the cars on here are rs's. i think everybody was under the assumption that you had spent 17k on aftermarket parts alone. but since that 17k includes price of the car....that changes things a little. good luck selling it!

2007 wrx

KougarZ28Apr-15-03 04:28 AM
36 posts,
#11005, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 11
Apr-15-03 04:28 AM by KougarZ28

>we're not hating on you cause you have an rs.....hell i'd say
>half of the cars on here are rs's. i think everybody was
>under the assumption that you had spent 17k on aftermarket
>parts alone. but since that 17k includes price of the
>car....that changes things a little. good luck selling it!

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys! I'm going to goto my site and make it more clear, after having one of my friends read it, he too said it does sound that way. Thanks, brian.

RemyApr-15-03 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#11015, "RE: '97 Eclipse for Sale! Body Kit, Rims and More!"
In response to Reply # 12

I had a show car and i know what it looks like when you invest alot of cash in it so no I am nit hating but you clearified yourself so all is well. If you can sell for 13k my advise would be take it and run like you stole something because if teh buyer does any research at all he or she will have a change of heart!!
IMO of course!

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #10955 Previous topic | Next topic