Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #104882
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: My ATX For MTX Swap?(Tx Houston)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
shiftdrift06Apr-09-07 04:00 PM
Member since Jan 26th 2005
57 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104882, "WTT: My ATX For MTX Swap?(Tx Houston)"

Okay this may sound like an odd request but I would like to trade my ATX Tranny and all parts for your MTX tranny and swap parts. Must be near my area (Texas "Houston")

I was gonna build up my ATX after I boosted, but I miss driving a 5speed so badly.

I will ever throw in:
Final Drive Gears(good for @1sec off 1/4mile)
Transgo Shiftkit(BNIB)
Tranny Oil Cooler

LMK!
driftin_away06@yahoo.com

-Jim EX-DSM Owner....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ChloRureApr-10-07 08:09 AM
Member since May 16th 2006
262 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104901, "RE: WTT: My ATX For MTX Swap?(Tx Houston)"
In response to Reply # 0

Dont know if you want to part out the final drive mod...

DSMeclipseGSApr-10-07 04:54 PM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#104914, "RE: WTT: My ATX For MTX Swap?(Tx Houston)"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey what year and how many miles is your car? I really need an auto tranny for my 98 eclipse. Ive been down and out since Thanksgiving and it's been a nightmare. Let me know if you'd be willing to sell the tranny. Thanks a lot.

MODS:

HRC 16g turbo kit, Spearco custom FMIC, Custom IC piping, VT rebuilt engine: Custom 8.8:1 compression CP pistons, Eagle connecting rods, Melling oil pump, Clevite bearings, 370cc injectors, Vortech S-FMU, Apexi N-1 catback exhaust, AFX UDP, Autometer boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, EGT gauge, Corbin's digital A/F gauge, Tokico Blue shocks, Tein springs (1.5" drop), 18" Konig Verdicts rims, VIS stock-style Carbon fiber hood

drhess06259Apr-12-07 12:29 PM
Member since Apr 08th 2006
133 posts,
#104974, "RE: WTT: My ATX For MTX Swap?(Tx Houston)"
In response to Reply # 2

there you go sell the tranny to him i have all the parts execpt the 5 spd tranny which you can pick up a local yard. shoot me an offer i have no use for the swap parts i sold the car and have a gsx now.

97 wide body with 1g turbo setup

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #104882 Previous topic | Next topic