Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #10419
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock" Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTApr-05-03 11:24 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10419, "FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
Apr-05-03 11:55 AM by SILVERNT

everything will be precut with holes to mount with the seat bolts. Rear seatbelts and brackets will need to be removed in order to correctly mount the carpet. i will try to match your interior color as close as possible. 35+shipping

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, HondaHater21, Apr-05-03 02:45 PM, #1
RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, REV_GSlow, Apr-05-03 07:18 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-05-03 10:51 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, xEclipsE RaceRx, Apr-06-03 08:27 AM, #4
                RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Remy, Apr-06-03 09:14 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-06-03 09:40 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-07-03 07:11 AM, #7
                               RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-07-03 03:45 PM, #8
                                    RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Tman, Apr-07-03 06:21 PM, #9
                                         RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-07-03 07:32 PM, #10
                                              RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, KLIPZED, Apr-08-03 06:28 AM, #11
                                              RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, PowerEclipses, Apr-08-03 08:20 AM, #12
                                                   RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-08-03 09:43 AM, #13
                                                        RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, KLIPZED, Apr-08-03 09:55 AM, #14
                                                        RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-08-03 09:59 AM, #15
                                                        RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Tman, Apr-08-03 05:25 PM, #16
                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-08-03 06:38 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, vegasdsmr, Apr-08-03 08:13 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Cereal5, Apr-09-03 12:07 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-09-03 07:09 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, dsm_kid, Apr-09-03 04:51 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-09-03 05:58 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-10-03 08:16 AM, #23
                                                                                                RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-13-03 05:05 PM, #24
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Cereal5, Apr-14-03 04:38 AM, #25
                                                                                                          RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-14-03 04:56 PM, #26
                                                                                                               RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-16-03 04:38 PM, #27
                                                                                                                    RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Apr-21-03 09:21 AM, #28
                                                                                                                         RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, TalonSpeed, Oct-14-03 08:13 AM, #29
                                                                                                                              RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, netrelik, Oct-14-03 08:52 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                   RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Cereal5, Oct-14-03 09:49 AM, #31
                                                                                                                                        RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SolarYellowEclipse, Oct-14-03 10:09 AM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, flamineclipse, Oct-14-03 04:09 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Oct-14-03 04:51 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Oct-15-03 01:53 AM, #35
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, Moderatormicyek, Oct-15-03 03:05 AM, #36
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, TalonSpeed, Oct-15-03 03:42 AM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, SILVERNT, Oct-15-03 04:26 AM, #38
RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock, 99SilverRS, Oct-19-03 05:25 PM, #39

HondaHater21Apr-05-03 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10427, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 0

That Looks badass! If I didnt alraedy havesumthin back there Id buy on

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

REV_GSlowApr-05-03 07:18 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#10438, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 1

Im interested, whats shipping like to 23453? Im in va beach virginia

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

SILVERNTApr-05-03 10:51 PM
4543 posts,
#10443, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 2

im guessing shipping should be less than $10 my aim name is "Silvernt DSM" hit me up on there, im usually on

xEclipsE RaceRxApr-06-03 08:27 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#10448, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 3

Thats pretty cool man, good idea, can you do tan?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

RemyApr-06-03 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#10449, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 4

Can you do white ?

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

SILVERNTApr-06-03 09:40 AM
4543 posts,
#10453, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 5

im going to go later this week and see what colors are availible, im almost positive that i can get tan/white

SILVERNTApr-07-03 07:11 AM
4543 posts,
#10517, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 6

bump

SILVERNTApr-07-03 03:45 PM
4543 posts,
#10562, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 7

bump

TmanApr-07-03 06:21 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2003
141 posts,
#10575, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 8

I may be interested. I have the same interior color as you (the charcoal or whatever). I will keep you updated.

-Trevor

SILVERNTApr-07-03 07:32 PM
4543 posts,
#10579, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 9

many colors for sale

KLIPZEDApr-08-03 06:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
#10597, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 10

Interested in a black one. One quick question...How hard to pull out to get to fuel pump and the such? How do you want to handle payment? Email is klipzed@yahoo.com just leeme know

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

PowerEclipsesApr-08-03 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#10606, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 10

That looks really clean. I don't think its a bad deal either. I would put some dynamat under neath there just because, its loud as hell w/o the back seat in the car.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

SILVERNTApr-08-03 09:43 AM
4543 posts,
#10611, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 12
Apr-08-03 09:46 AM by SILVERNT

>>Interested in a black one. One quick question...How hard to pull out to get to fuel pump and the such? How do you want to handle payment? Email is klipzed@yahoo.com just leeme know

once everything is out (seat sections) it should be pretty straight forward. i dont do paypal, but i will accept checks/money orders/and cashiers checks) check my feedback, ive sold a couple things on the board with good results. email me at aemrs@hotmail.com and i will send you my address. the sooner the better, i can put together the kit and have it shipped out the same day.
hope to hear from you soon
chris

and no it isnt that loud, the carpet i use is underlined with a thick rubber backing which absorbs alot of noise.

KLIPZEDApr-08-03 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
#10613, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 13

I was more directing the question towards how hard to get carpeting out once in. One of your posts in the interior/exterior said you heat shrank it. just wanted to know if it just made sort of a molding or actually sticks. What area do you live in? and i would assume USPS shipping correct?

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

TeamMichael_97RSApr-08-03 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#10614, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"

Her'es an idea for you. Mr. carpet and plexiglass. Use both

Bend a plexiglass cover to match the height of the entrance into the trunk. bend it down to hook into the stock latched for the seat. Use the factory seat hinges to attach the upper portion and carpet it. You then have a cover that can be opened up to get to the fuel pump, and if you are like me hide a bunch of wiring. Then those who think it's too loud can dynomat the underside of this contraption.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

TmanApr-08-03 05:25 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2003
141 posts,
#10653, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"

Would this panel be strong enough to hold my box, with two 12'? Is it flat enough to bolt them down flat or what. Let me know. I want to put the subs closer to the front seats.

-Trevor

SILVERNTApr-08-03 06:38 PM
4543 posts,
#10663, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 16

as of now i am only making a direct carpet, i may or may not make a flat level rear seat area because 1/8 in plexi flexes, and to get a sheet that big if 1/4 in plexi will be around 40-60dollars. as for the question how hard it is to take out, there are around 5 bolts you need to undo to remove the carpet (seatbelt latch (2), and the lower seatbelt bolts (2)) thats pretty much it. the heat molding i cannot offer because i wanna keep the shipping really low(if i roll the carpet, the molding will be deformed. however i will include a step by step instrucion sheet that tells how to remove every panel, bolt, screw and how to mold the carpet(i experimented and found out a blowdryer works just as well if not better than a heat gun) all kits will have the carpet marked exactly where to punch the holes(very simple)
later
chris

vegasdsmrApr-08-03 08:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#10671, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 17

i built my rear deck w/20$ wood, and 15$ of carpet.... sum scissors, nails, hammer, and a saw.......

looks good tho, and that idea was good... too bad neitehr of you bit on it..

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Cereal5Apr-09-03 12:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#10678, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 18

whats your paypal account, I'm down for a set!

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

SILVERNTApr-09-03 07:09 AM
4543 posts,
#10697, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 19
Apr-09-03 07:10 AM by SILVERNT

i dont do paypal, email me at aemrs@hotmail.com and we can set this up, cereal ur from illinois, were havin a meet easter sunday, if u come you wouldnt have to pay for shipping, and ill put it in for you

dsm_kidApr-09-03 04:51 PM
Member since Apr 30th 2003
110 posts,
#10727, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 20

hey man put me down for a black one i have the money in like 2 weeks my e-mail is eclipse_guy16@yahoo.com

SILVERNTApr-09-03 05:58 PM
4543 posts,
#10732, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 21

to anyone that wants a set, please email me at aemrs@hotmail.com

SILVERNTApr-10-03 08:16 AM
4543 posts,
#10755, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 22

bump

SILVERNTApr-13-03 05:05 PM
4543 posts,
#10929, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 23

bump

Cereal5Apr-14-03 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#10945, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 24

I emaild you, and you didnt respond

amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

SILVERNTApr-14-03 04:56 PM
4543 posts,
#10993, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 25

Cereal5 i just emailed you back

Kevin Johnston-Payment was recieved, i just got the carpet an hour ago, and it will be shipped out at the latest wednesday. the carpet i am using for yours perfectly matches the stock 2g grey carpet so i think youll be happy with the end result. thanks for your business, and points for you!!!

SILVERNTApr-16-03 04:38 PM
4543 posts,
#11164, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 26

bump

SILVERNTApr-21-03 09:21 AM
4543 posts,
#11451, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 27

bump

TalonSpeedOct-14-03 08:13 AM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#25640, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 28

i maybe interested if i could see a pic.

netrelikOct-14-03 08:52 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
242 posts,
#25644, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 29

The pics no longer work in the original post, so could you e-mail me some pics to netrelik@earthlink.net cause I may be interested. Thanx

Keepin it clean!!

Cereal5Oct-14-03 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#25646, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 30

I've got one in my car (black) and it kicks ass. If any of you realize how worthless your backseat is and want something to replace it that looks good, definately go with this.

Chris does/did a good job, and this is definately worth the price. SO BUY THEM PEOPLE!

SolarYellowEclipseOct-14-03 10:09 AM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
63 posts,
#25650, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 31

Yeah, Silver, repost some pics! I wanna check it out too.

flamineclipseOct-14-03 04:09 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2003
675 posts,
#25690, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 32

Yeah what ^^^^^^^^^ said.

SILVERNTOct-14-03 04:51 PM
4543 posts,
#25694, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 33

wow this thread is old, heres some pics of the one in my car, i use different carpet now, cereal5 can vouch for that. very plush and soft.

SILVERNTOct-15-03 01:53 AM
4543 posts,
#25734, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 34

bump

ModeratormicyekOct-15-03 03:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#25738, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 35

hows the noise factor? I already have enough noise from my walbro intank....sound deadning is about the only reason I keep my back seat.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TalonSpeedOct-15-03 03:42 AM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#25741, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 36

i want one how do i pay? address? are they instock. My interrior is grey also.

SILVERNTOct-15-03 04:26 AM
4543 posts,
#25748, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 37

as for sound deadening, offer a thin but very good insulation for an extra 10 dollars. i have no insulation in my car at all, so i hear everything, but when i did have insulation, i barely heard a thing. price is 35+shipping for non-insulated, 45+shipping for insulated. no paypal, i accept any other form of payment. check my feedback, you wont have to worry about gettin ripped off. ive sold alotta things on here. i have none made right now, but thats not an issue. as soon as i recieve payment, i usually buy the fabric, and have them made within a day or 2, ship the next day then. so from payment, ittl be in the mail within 3 days. i only use ups and always send a tracking # as soon as i recieve it. any questions on shipment email me at aemrs@hotmail.com
chris

99SilverRSOct-19-03 05:25 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2002
125 posts,
#26165, "RE: FS: Materials needed to eliminate backseat and still look stock"
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent and bumpy for ya.

99RS
55mm TB
AFX/UDP
AEM CAI
Eibach sportlines
Energy Engine Mounts
Tokico Illumina struts
16" Black PCM Wheels
OBX Bomb
B&M Short Throw Shifter
Symborski Shifter Kit
MSD 8.5 wires

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #10419 Previous topic | Next topic