Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1032
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB Greddy header" Previous topic | Next topic
MY1997TALONOct-21-02 10:17 AM
Member since Jul 23rd 2002
82 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1032, "WTB Greddy header"

I would like to buy a Greddy header with a downpipe for my 1997 Talon ESI. I have a Apexi N1 catback already so it would have to bolt up to that. Please e-mail me at jasonbrick@juno.com if you have one.

Thanks, Jason Mcclure

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fasterGSOct-21-02 11:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1033, "RE: WTB Greddy header"
In response to Reply # 0

Just a heads up... the greddy header bolts to the upstream side of you catalytic converter, and you cat-back bolts up to the downstream side of the cat. This means it does not matter which cat-back you have, any greddy header (as long as it has not been modified) will bolt up just fine.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jasvb TS2K2Oct-21-02 02:37 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1034, "RE: WTB Greddy header"
In response to Reply # 1

I got one. See my site. Page 11 has details. As well as other stuff. Later.

weasle745: and then to top it off, im not even an attractive guy. I look like Millhouse from the Simpsons, cant put on weight if my life depended on it, etc

fasterGSOct-21-02 02:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1035, "RE: WTB Greddy header"
In response to Reply # 2

Might help if you posted your site's link. It is not in your profile either

Jasvb TS2K2Oct-22-02 01:58 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#1036, "RE: WTB Greddy header"
In response to Reply # 3

OOPS! Sorry about that. Here you go.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2

weasle745: and then to top it off, im not even an attractive guy. I look like Millhouse from the Simpsons, cant put on weight if my life depended on it, etc

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1032 Previous topic | Next topic