Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #99969
View in threaded mode

Subject: "1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
velOct-25-06 08:09 AM
Member since Jan 28th 2004
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99969, "1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"

lucky you! you have found the car that everybody wants. I have a 1999 Mitsubishi eclipse RS with a hahn stage 4 turbo. the eclipse is a strong car and it runs great with the new engine. thats right new! i had a 420A (stok motor) bored .020 over with JE forged pistons and egal rods. the crank was magna fluxed and balanced. the head was rebuilt to stock with brand new valves and the stock cams. The turbo is a 16g turbo with a TurboXS boost controller, a Greddy type RS BOV and a hi performance fuelpressure regulator. The turbo is set for 10 psi but it can be safely tuned to 20PSI!
The interior is prize winning. it starts with brand new carpiting(black) and new CORBEAU racing seats. the driver has a 4 point racing harness. the rear seats are re done with black color. all the interior pannels were removed and repainted black to match. the footwells have blue accent lights to give it something extra at night. the headliner was redone in black and it has the 10.2 inch tv custom molded in it. for the gauages i have an OBX gauge face upgrade and there is an Autometer 5 inch carbonfiber moster tach and an Autometer AFR gauge along with the Autometer maunal boost gauge all in the bezel. as for the sound system goes i have a penosonic deck that is MOSFET and the speakers were all changed along with adding two 12 inch kenwood typhoon subs with an audiobahn amp all resting in a custom sub box.
for the exterior is is a new color of Viper GT-S blue and it also has a full body kit. SF1 front bumper and blitz side skirts and rear bumper. the tail lights are a carbonfiber design and the rear three windows are tinted at 5%. The rims are 18 inch Konig Tantrums and the are rapped in brand new too proxis 4 tires. the suspention is the eibach sportlines. And last but not least the neons. they turn 2 million colors. here is a video of the car is you are interested. (look out for the blue eclipse!!!)

http://www.oznium.com/inferno

This car has been shown in HIN in feb. of 2006 and it turns heads every time i drive. Guys if you want to impress the girls, this is the car and ladies if you want to show up the guys at the track, this is also the car for you. i have it listed for $10,000 because of the new engine with only 750 miles on it and i have over $14,000 in performance/style mods. The reason for the car being put up for sale if you are wondering is that i go to college and believe it or not i need the money. my price of $10,000 is firm but i will budge a little. the car needs to be sold.

some other small info. is the clutch is a centerforce dualfriction(organic/kevlar) and it is also new. all major matiance has been done and the car runs like a dream. as much as i have said about this car is can take you across the country or to safeway. it is a great all around car and it is perfect for the first time driver or for the more experienced. you will be satisfied. Thank you

you can contact me at (925)768-5463

if you want some pix e-mail me at mattman139@hotmail.com

thanks
~matt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
XMasta19Oct-25-06 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99972, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 0

Post pics...I wanna see the uber tight show car

-Xavier-
95 Eclipse RS-T...lost in the frozen tundra

eclipse982nrRSTOct-25-06 09:39 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#99973, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by XMasta19
Post pics...I wanna see the uber tight show car

x2

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

edxmonOct-25-06 10:26 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#99974, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 2

Most of CA IS A BAY AREA! Im in the South Bay (San Diego, CA) So if you could be a lil more specific that would help. If you close enough ill even take a look at the car.

Pics x3

P.S. Welcome to the board.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

dsmtuner1Oct-25-06 11:03 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
#99977, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 3

PICS

x4

goalie40Oct-26-06 11:10 AM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
#100027, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 4

no people from san diego say they are from san diego. bay area is San Francisco to San Jose nor cal baby hehee im from Santa Cruz.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

streetlightningOct-26-06 01:11 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#100033, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 5

hmm, is it silver? i think ve seen this 1 b4 in san mateo..

pix

edxmonOct-26-06 01:55 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#100036, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 6
Oct-26-06 01:56 PM by edxmon

bay1  /beɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
2. South Atlantic States. an arm of a swamp.
3. a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
4. an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.

ar‧e‧a  /ˈɛəriə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. any particular extent of space or surface; part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
2. a geographical region; tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
3. any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
4. extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
5. field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
6. a piece of unoccupied ground; an open space.
7. the space or site on which a building stands; the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
8. British. areaway (def. 1).
9. the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface; two-dimensional extent.
10. Anatomy. a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.

Yes, I am from a bay area. I may not be from what YOU call "THE" bay area.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

dsmtuner1Oct-27-06 11:18 AM
245 posts,
#100075, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 7

CRAP! just post some stinking pictures!!!!!!!!!

dsmmythOct-27-06 08:20 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#100096, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by dsmtuner1
CRAP! just post some stinking pictures!!!!!!!!!

Jeeez, it's not like you guys are gonna buy it anyway. And if you wanted to see what the car looked like, he provided a video in his first post for you to see it stationary and even moving.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

dsmtuner1Oct-30-06 04:52 AM
245 posts,
#100167, "RE: 1999 Eclipse RS-T NEW ENGINE 300+ hp for sale, bay area, CA"
In response to Reply # 9
Oct-30-06 04:58 AM by dsmtuner1

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by dsmtuner1 CRAP! just post some stinking pictures!!!!!!!!!
Jeeez, it's not like you guys are gonna buy it anyway. And if you wanted to see what the car looked like, he provided a video in his first post for you to see it stationary and even moving.

and a video of a car at night shows us what exactly? that it is an eclipse thats about it.
and I'm guessing maybe hes your lover? didn't mean to upset you.
noone asked you for pictures so why do you care?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #99969 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic