Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96582
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Vortech SFMU Brand new in the box." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
powelldsAug-07-06 08:33 PM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96582, "FS: Vortech SFMU Brand new in the box."

Hey, I am selling my Vortech SFMU, it's brand new with all the rings and discs, I am selling it for $200 (CHEAP) Someone jump on this. I need money really really bad. I had 2 SFMU's and thought I could keep one, but I am broke. PM me if you want it, first come first serve.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

clipse_2005Aug-08-06 06:14 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96595, "RE: FS: Vortech SFMU Brand new in the box."
In response to Reply # 0

Ok now this just pisses me off... I just bought a Vortech SFMU from you before that you also claimed was new and in the box. HOWEVER, when I received it it was in a random Napa autoparts box, with the disks and rings thrown into the box. And buddy... I bought an SFMU adapter assembly kit, and upon installation... fuel dripped out onto my workbench. BRAND NEW HUH!?!?

Oh, and you also charged me $250 for it instead of this $200. THANKS BUD!

eclipse982nrRSTAug-08-06 06:23 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#96597, "RE: FS: Vortech SFMU Brand new in the box."
In response to Reply # 1

Oh I feel some tension

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

clipse_2005Aug-08-06 08:21 AM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
#96606, "RE: FS: Vortech SFMU Brand new in the box."
In response to Reply # 2

Just stating facts that is all. Hey man if you are interested, you can send me the new one and I'll send you your used one back, and you can give me $50. Sound good?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96582 Previous topic | Next topic