Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #86402
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
2geclipselamboedJan-25-06 03:51 PM
Member since Jan 12th 2006
265 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86402, "FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"

Stock door hinges, stock seats, taillights (all 3 pieces), mirrors, oem hood in perfect condition, terminator 1 wing painted.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, edxmon, Jan-25-06 07:32 PM, #1
RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, 2geclipselamboed, Jan-26-06 06:18 AM, #2
      RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, J, Jan-26-06 07:53 AM, #3
           RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, Byron, Jan-26-06 04:01 PM, #4
                RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, 2geclipselamboed, Jan-26-06 04:25 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, 95Eclipse302, Jan-26-06 05:13 PM, #6
                          RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff, edxmon, Jan-26-06 08:42 PM, #7

edxmonJan-25-06 07:32 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86413, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 0

im interested in the mirrors if they are in good condition (the black paint not chipped or sun-fucked etc.) and door panels if you by any chance have those shipped to 91950.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

2geclipselamboedJan-26-06 06:18 AM
265 posts,
#86423, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 1

The mirrors are in excellent condition, they were just repainted prolly about 5 months ago and the car has been in the garage since.

JJan-26-06 07:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#86427, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 2

Should say what state you live in to ease shipping of the large items to those local to you ... also what color painted.

- J

- J

ByronJan-26-06 04:01 PM
Member since Oct 13th 2005
59 posts,
#86455, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah, what color is the hood, i might be interested if you are in or near Indiana.

99 Eclipse GST, Bullseye v-trim turbo, p&p 1g head, apexi fmic, hard ic piping, megan sway bars, act2100, autometer gauges, rs limited wheels, safc2... and more

2geclipselamboedJan-26-06 04:25 PM
265 posts,
#86456, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 4
Jan-26-06 04:30 PM by 2geclipselamboed

I am located in Zanesville, Ohio. Close to Columbus, and the all the things that are painted is Blue, that has a blue sparkle.

95Eclipse302Jan-26-06 05:13 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2006
245 posts,
#86465, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 5

ill give you my tenzo racing seats and wqeapon type r harness for your seats if they are good and that hood...also could u meet me? aim me or email me

Thanks, Brandon

edxmonJan-26-06 08:42 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#86470, "RE: FS: Misc 95 eclipse rs stuff"
In response to Reply # 6

ok sir, u have a PM, but are the Mirors still black, cuz thats what im looking for, since u said RS i assumed they wer still black, if they are red then even better, but im def. considering this for a good price!

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #86402 Previous topic | Next topic