Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85787
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
brokenrodguyJan-14-06 11:48 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85787, "WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"

anyone have one laying around ? willing to travel a few miles for pick up.

Looking for something assembled and balanced with oil pump.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

HipHop615Jan-14-06 11:56 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85789, "RE: WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by brokenrodguy
anyone have one laying around ? willing to travel a few miles for pick up. Looking for something assembled and balanced with oil pump.

Located?

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

brokenrodguyJan-14-06 01:40 PM
556 posts,
#85797, "RE: WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"
In response to Reply # 1

NJ I saw you were selling but no shipping. If you change your mind let me know. Its a matter of putting 2 x 4s together for a crate which should take about 30 min and calling fedex freight

EclipseTenzoRJan-14-06 04:22 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#85805, "RE: WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"
In response to Reply # 2

Yea shipping freight is not bad or expensive at all. I spent like $60 with a 15% first time freight shipper discount. I shipped out 2 seats both front and back. So give or take a little bit of weight on the block and you wont pay more than $100 I'm betting. Anyway best of luck to both of you.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

brokenrodguyJan-14-06 04:23 PM
556 posts,
#85806, "RE: WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks, Im also looking for a clean block and crank. Maybed even bored out to get me started. Sick of running on a blown motor

donnyb373Jan-17-06 03:35 AM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
#85925, "RE: WTB Built block: JE 8.8, Eagle"
In response to Reply # 4

why not just take your motor have it bored .20 and fuckin ebuild it with stock shit and your golden again, even better take everything the block and all to a shop and have it assemble balanced and everyhitng for liek 300

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85787 Previous topic | Next topic