Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #837
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxOct-16-02 05:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#837, "WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
carbon fiber hood

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, tacoman123, Oct-16-02 07:55 AM, #1
RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, fasterGS, Oct-16-02 09:00 AM, #2
      RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-16-02 12:17 PM, #3
           RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, Fast420A, Oct-16-02 04:08 PM, #4
                RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, fasterGS, Oct-16-02 04:49 PM, #5
                     RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, Moderatorxcasbonx, Oct-16-02 05:52 PM, #6
                          RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, Fast420A, Oct-16-02 09:34 PM, #7
                               RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, fasterGS, Oct-17-02 02:27 AM, #8
                                    RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, silverbullet, Oct-17-02 02:42 AM, #9
                                         RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-17-02 03:03 AM, #10
                                              RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, fasterGS, Oct-17-02 01:55 PM, #11
                                                   RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, JustOne, Oct-17-02 03:12 PM, #12
                                                        RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, fasterGS, Oct-17-02 03:44 PM, #13
                                                             RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors, JustOne, Oct-17-02 04:25 PM, #14

tacoman123Oct-16-02 07:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#838, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 0

You should goto AutoZone and get some new calipars, and get some crossed drilled rotors

Because, if you get big rims, I see it all the time, old, dirty calipars. Get new ones IMO, if you want every detail of your car to be good, like me

~Tacoman

"Yes, I really do want to get banned. I no longer want to spend hours upon hours online anymore. This site is great and all, but I don't want to come online anymore. I suck, period. Ban me, please.

Thank you.

-Tahleel"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fasterGSOct-16-02 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#839, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 1

Because through autozone they will run you 250 bucks... 65 each for the calipers, and another 60 each in core charges because you will not have a core to return. Sounds a little steep for what a little bit of paint will take care of.

I looked into it

9D9 MITSU RSOct-16-02 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#840, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 2

just take ur stock calipers. Most the dumbasses at advance/autozone wouldn't notice.

Fast420AOct-16-02 04:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#841, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 3

I have a set of 2 piston calipers, the rebuild kit to rebuild them and new stock replacement rotors and pads from Pepboys. I'm looking for $250 OBO. I paid more than that for everything so I am losing out at this price but I never installed them and no one local seems to want them and I need the money.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

fasterGSOct-16-02 04:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#842, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 4

Would you seperate the caliper stuff from the rest? Either way I'll take that stuff off your hands. 250 shipped?? jason2gnt@aol.com

ModeratorxcasbonxOct-16-02 05:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#843, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 5

i cant afford to pay 250 but sounds like jason wants to hit up that deal.

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
carbon fiber hood

I contributed to the Wiki.

Fast420AOct-16-02 09:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#844, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 6

Yeah I'll do $250 including shipping, just let me know.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

fasterGSOct-17-02 02:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#845, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 7

I sent you mail bro, but yes I want them. Just email me your address.... I think I am going to have abe(fusion) send you the money order cuz hes buying parts from me for 250. Easier and quicker that way. jason2gnt@aol.com

silverbulletOct-17-02 02:42 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
261 posts,
#846, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 8

>just take ur stock calipers. Most the dumbasses at advance/autozone wouldn't notice.<

Hey man i work at advance auto parts lol , but anyways i have thought about getting some gsx calipers and i was just going to go to a junk yard and get just any old calipers. i do agree most people that work at those places really wont notice or they just dont care like me

traded in my 99 2g RS for a Titanium Pearl 03 3g GT
mods:AEM CAI[]energy suspension shifter bushing[]Short shifter[] MOMO f16 evo carbon/titanium shift knob[] DM Motor Mounts

9D9 MITSU RSOct-17-02 03:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#847, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 9

I did say MOST. look what category you are placing yourself into. I know some knowledgeable guys that work in parts houses, but typically, they are ricers or dumb rednecks. lol. I will probably work at one next year when I move b/c it'll be easy for me.

fasterGSOct-17-02 01:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#848, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 10

Hey bro... I haven't heard from you other than the above posts. Let me know what is up... Ive had too many things sold out from under me lately so I would like to know that I have this wrapped up. Lemme know please, thanks

JustOneOct-17-02 03:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#849, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 11

I know where to get a pair and you don't Jason

HaHaHa

Besides you’ll just take them off in a few months anyway.

If I don't get those I might try that scam at autozone. The only way they would know is if something said dual piston caliper on it and they see a single piston.

fasterGSOct-17-02 03:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#850, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 12

>Besides you’ll just take them off in a few months anyway.

You know... that is an dumb comment because you know how things are. I sold some things to pay my bills... I think that was the responsible thing to do. Besides...now I'm living with parents like you are so maybe I'll be able to keep some things!!

If I didn't know your smart ass sense of humor I'd be pissed.....

JustOneOct-17-02 04:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#851, "RE: WTB: GSX Dual Piston Calipers N Rotors"
In response to Reply # 13

Jason, Jason, Jason I'm just messin w/ you.

Hell yeah livin w/ the moms is bad ass for the car funds, bad for other things, but I'm never home anyway.

You and your gf ok???

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #837 Previous topic | Next topic