Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79091
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse" Previous topic | Next topic
Dave_FLAug-24-05 03:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79091, "FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"

If you want some pics of my car send me an email at daveg99@gmail.com . I just took some today. I am flying to Atlanta tomorrow for a job interview. I am supposed to alrteady have the job so I will probably be moving to Atlanta in a few weeks. So I have to sell this car! I am almost ready to go way low on this price to just get rid of it. I will take $5500 for it.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Aug-24-05 05:34 PM, #1
RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, CVedEclipse, Aug-24-05 09:54 PM, #2
      RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Dave_FL, Aug-31-05 02:23 AM, #3
           RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Moderatorcs82685, Aug-31-05 05:07 AM, #4
                RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Blizare, Aug-31-05 07:02 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, DarkEclips96, Aug-31-05 08:33 AM, #6
                          RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, bustrblue2, Aug-31-05 09:29 AM, #7
                               RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, sike, Aug-31-05 11:05 AM, #8
                                    RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Aug-31-05 04:47 PM, #9
                                         RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Sorry_i_Win, Sep-01-05 04:29 PM, #10
                                              RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, CrazyEclipse, Sep-01-05 06:00 PM, #11
                                                   RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Sep-01-05 07:50 PM, #12
                                                        RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, CrazyEclipse, Sep-02-05 06:04 AM, #13
                                                             RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Sep-02-05 07:24 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Sep-02-05 07:32 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-02-05 07:34 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Sep-06-05 06:03 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, CrazyEclipse, Sep-06-05 06:45 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-06-05 08:28 AM, #19
                                                                                      RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Dave_FL, Sep-07-05 10:38 AM, #20
                                                                                           RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-07-05 11:33 AM, #21
                                                                                                RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Sep-07-05 05:28 PM, #22
                                                                                                RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-07-05 07:21 PM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, Malenko, Sep-08-05 02:56 AM, #24
                                                                                                          RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-08-05 02:34 PM, #25
                                                                                                RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, CrazyEclipse, Sep-10-05 07:48 PM, #26
                                                                                                     RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse, J, Sep-11-05 09:17 AM, #27

MalenkoAug-24-05 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79098, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 0

arghghghghghghhghghghg

its a great car too, I saw it in person.

I wish I could still get it

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CVedEclipseAug-24-05 09:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#79104, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

sad to see it go bro... if i didnt live across the country... i would give it a shot

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Dave_FLAug-31-05 02:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#79416, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-31-05 02:25 AM by Dave_FL

You cant build a car like this for what I am selling it for.

And I got the job. I am a sales rep for DHL in atlanta. Hello $$$$$! I cant wait to start. I leave for atlanta in 4 weeks.

Dave

Moderatorcs82685Aug-31-05 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#79423, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 3

somebody should have bought this by now, i know i would if i had the money, you should put it on ebay cause you should be able to get more than $5500

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

BlizareAug-31-05 07:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#79426, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 4

OKay.

This car is sick. It's been for sale since I came onto this site. That is sad.

People are stupid. I only wish I could buy this car. With the mods on it already it's sacreligious to sell it for so cheap.

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

DarkEclips96Aug-31-05 08:33 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#79429, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-31-05 08:34 AM by DarkEclips96

Where do you live? Can you send the pictures to dominos73@aol.com

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

bustrblue2Aug-31-05 09:29 AM
Member since Aug 10th 2002
621 posts,
#79431, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6

send pics to bustrblue2002@yahoo.com

i know i talked to you before about it, case was settled today, but didn't get as much as i thought, not nearly....

Matt
a.k.a. bustrblue1
R.I.P '95 Eclipse GS
intake, exhaust, push button starter, painted interior, custom short shifter, and one shiny car!
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=230275
^ shows what happened to my baby

sikeAug-31-05 11:05 AM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
#79438, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 7

I think I remeber you telling me you live in MD. If you do, I will take it off your hands for $5500.

MalenkoAug-31-05 04:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#79455, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 8

he lives in florida (hence the name DAVE_FL)

the car looks awesome, if it wasnt for the car dealership guy this car would have been mine last christmas

Sorry_i_WinSep-01-05 04:29 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#79506, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 9
Sep-01-05 04:32 PM by Sorry_i_Win

lol.. i seriously thought u were trying to sell pics of your car when i read the subject line "FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse". hehhe.. sorry man. best of luck selling it tho. great looking ride.

EDIT: by the way.. put it on ebay like the guy above suggested. you'll definitely get what your asking for it.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

CrazyEclipseSep-01-05 06:00 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#79517, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 10

I emailed ya about it. If somehow I can get pics from you I'm sure I can take it off your hands. If my boy dosnt want it, then hell, I'll just buy it for myself. But I NEED pics and whatnot first.

1998 GS-Turbo KANDY -- For Sale
1999 GS-Non Turbo 10th anniversary Edition

I have been in bed with Dino.....ask me for a picture!

MalenkoSep-01-05 07:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#79520, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 11
Sep-01-05 07:52 PM by Malenko

crazy, I saw the car in person, it looks JUST like our cars (well what yours USED to look like)

no dents or dings, guy said the exhasut manifold needed to be shaved or something, other then that, its perfect.

I wish I had the means to aquire that car, I fucking LOVE IT

EDIT: Buy it for me crazy, you'll be my best friend. I miss driving a working eclipse

CrazyEclipseSep-02-05 06:04 AM
2503 posts,
#79531, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Malenko
crazy, I saw the car in person, it looks JUST like our cars (well what yours USED to look like) no dents or dings, guy said the exhasut manifold needed to be shaved or something, other then that, its perfect. I wish I had the means to aquire that car, I fucking LOVE IT EDIT: Buy it for me crazy, you'll be my best friend. I miss driving a working eclipse

Yea, I miss my stock color sometimes. My black one is fine and dandy, but theres just something about the barcelona red that I fell in love with when I first bought Kandy.... So... Thom, I'm not already your best friend?

SHEEEEZ

I have the means to buy it, rather will in 2 weeks, but its just getting to Florida and getting it up to NH. I dont wanna drive it, nor trailer it since trailer to and from Ohio was a PITA and hurt Kandy more than I thought, so I'm hoping they have Amtrak or something down there. I'm kinda anal when it comes to my cars.
I NEEEED PICS DAVE! If you wana get rid of it, you need to get in touch with me.

MalenkoSep-02-05 07:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#79535, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 13
Sep-02-05 07:35 AM by Malenko

ok, buy his give it to me, and you can have mine; star turbo kit (greddy BOV and gauges too) and all, especially since its finally running fine (except the need for a new cat *meow*)

I'll even drive his car up from FlA and my car up to you

ModeratorEvuLFleASep-02-05 07:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#79537, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 14

Possible to fit everything inside the car and have it shipped? I'd pay for costs obviously...

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

JSep-02-05 07:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79538, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 14

Well guys, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy it off him...

Fortunately I'm local 2 him, so it's EZ 4 me. I've already EMail'd him asking 4 the pics & will try 4 this weekend, if not then next (already Fri). I'm actually suprised he hasn't sold it yet. If U remember, he tried 2 sell it like 2 years ago when he bought another car if I remember right w/ a similar response (I wanted 2 B4 but had already bought my 2nd Eclipse then). Anyways, just thought I'd add my $.02 & say I agree w/ all of U either way, sad 2 C him go.

P.S.
I've gotta '99RS that more & more loox like it's gonna cost me more $$$ & time 2 fix than 2 replace.

Hit me up Dave & let's get the ball rolling,
- J

ModeratorEvuLFleASep-06-05 06:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#79715, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 16

Fuckin dave...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Eclipse-T-GS-97-Eclipse-Turbo-GS-very-modified_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6352QQitemZ4572792559QQrdZ1

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

CrazyEclipseSep-06-05 06:45 AM
2503 posts,
#79718, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 17

If he woulda replied to some emails, he woulda sold the car to me already. Instead its probubly going to end up in some schmucks hands and blow the thing up.

/sigh

JSep-06-05 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79728, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 18

Ugh, this truly sux...

Well Dave, if U wanna save on eBay costs, I pay cash & will pickup

...sad day, ugh

P.S.
A bunch of 0 experience bidding to boot, hope he doesn't get screwed.

Guess it wasn't meant 2 B,
- J

Dave_FLSep-07-05 10:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#79809, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 19

Sorry I havent been on here much. I do not have a computer in my house rigth now. i only get onl;ine when I go over to my moms house. I decided to put the car on ebay. I figured I would get more money for it that way. Supposedly someone picked the buy it now for $7000 on ebay. So its sold. I am not sure who won the auction since my roomate is handling everything with selling the car. He owns a used car lot so I let him do the dealing. BTW I am selling a 1998 seadoo gsxl. Anyone want it? It goes on ebay very soon.

Dave

JSep-07-05 11:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79814, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 20
Sep-07-05 11:38 AM by J

As Dave said, some poor schmuck bought the car as 'Buy it Now' for $7k, ugh...

Originally posted by CrazyEclipse
probubly going to end up in some schmucks hands and blow the thing up. /sigh

...that schmuck is me! I just couldn't stand 2 C a nice car go 2 waste, especially when needing 1x myself & B'ing local...

Been talking w/ James (your roommate) throughout the day (B4 & After alleged purchase). Asked him 2 ask U what your mpg was (or miles per tank), also he didn't know anything about all your stock parts you were going 2 dump w/ it. Am a lil concerned w/ not having an EGT gauge... also, what kind of FPR is on it, Cartech? (he didn't know). He also said 1x of your acessory belts off the UDP is off by a tooth.

He said the dealership's mechanic where he worx (didn't know he owned lot) is off w/ g/f till end of next week, but that he'd try 2 @least replace the gasket on your exhaust manifold. If I had probs, I could bring back & he'd shave it down... or alternatively, I could wait till next weekend & the mech would do both.

Not as great a deal, but @least some1 on the boards got it, right?
MWUHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- J

::edited::
Gonna start stripping all my toys off my 99RS, & fix it up 4 sale... that'll take me a good while :|

MalenkoSep-07-05 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#79823, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by Dave_FL
I will take $5500 for it.

so you spent 7000 on it when he posted it for 5500?

well at least its staying here at 2gnt.

JSep-07-05 07:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79829, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 22

Yeah, really kinda sucked...

- J

MalenkoSep-08-05 02:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#79837, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 23

well you know what? that 1500 got you 2 points from me

JSep-08-05 02:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79873, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 24

Thanx Malenko, much appreciated

If any1's gotta EGT Gauge lying around, I'm interested... from what I can tell on the eBay pics (mayB wrong), loox like I'm gonna B wanting an Autometer Ultra Lite.

Building quite a shopping list, will prob start a thread when all is finalized...

- J

CrazyEclipseSep-10-05 07:48 PM
2503 posts,
#79946, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by J
As Dave said, some poor schmuck bought the car as 'Buy it Now' for $7k, ugh...
Originally posted by CrazyEclipse probubly going to end up in some schmucks hands and blow the thing up. /sigh
...that schmuck is me! I just couldn't stand 2 C a nice car go 2 waste, especially when needing 1x myself & B'ing local...

Just dont blow it up and I wont refer to you as t.e.h. schmuck.

JSep-11-05 09:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#79961, "RE: FS: pics of 97 stage three eclipse"
In response to Reply # 26
Sep-11-05 09:24 AM by J

Well, B'ing unable 2 actually speak w/ Dave about the setup (a LOT of unknowns) & having no EGT Gauge... I reserve the right 2 B frigg'n pissed off if it blows up B4 I get that sh*t on there!

Just got back late last night from picking it up (3hr drive), I can only assume the engine & turbo is in Xcellent shape (Never dyno tuned, but was on Wideband @ 1x point)... C'ms 2 B alright best I can tell tho, nothing obvious. I prob wouldn't have bought it based on the state of the body (truly neglected) if it weren't 4 the board's trust of Dave. Also having my 99 of same color 2 strip & switch 4 parts is also VERY handy!

The car itself is actually in pretty rough shape after 7-8 months of neglect. Dry rot on the steering wheel, fabric coming down off sunroof panel, power steering not working w/ AC on, UDP shredding belts, fogged headlight, slight valve cover leak, blown door speakers, cruise isn't working, ghetto/old tint job, etc. Not 2 mention the truly NASTY exhaust leak @ the manifold (Think 3rd radiator fan strong, but blowing HOT air!). There's also an issue of rising coolant temperature which I'm a bit unsure of. The 3hr drive back 2 South FL is the 1st time it was driven 4 any good length of time in a long time... U better believe I milked it all the way home, no goofing off or boosting.

Anyways, good news is I'm going on a bit of a blitz 2 get this everything on it that "should" B there... namely the EGT Gauge & FMU (w/ hopes of an electronic Boost Controller).

In defense of James (his roommate), he truly didn't know much about the car since it wasn't his (he was nice, no probs)... and I will B returning 2 Orlando in a coup weeks where he'll fix the manifold Xhaust leak. He also has a 'Dyno Days' coming up to invite all his 4G6x customers back 2 tune their newly broken in turbo engines. Said he'd let me know when he finalizes arrangements w/ the local dyno shop & I could come up 2 get the car tuned (provided I've got the FMU). Said I can get it by then, but may not B able 2 get it on the car by then (L-O-N-G list of fixes 1st)... notta prob, just bring the FMU in hand & we can put it on there. Looking @ $75/hr for tuning on the dyno (not bad).

I'll stfu now, sorry 4 the bit of a novel, I REALLY do enjoy the boost... SOoooooooooooooo much better!!!!!!!

P.S.
Finished going through what receipts Dave had & I'm going 2 B wanting a lil advice (your thoughts) on a couple of these things... will post in appropriate forum then (hopefully 2night, we'll C). Your comments will B greatly appreciated!

Kewl stuff,
- J

::edited::
Oh yeah, he was also running a stock ignition, so a lil unsure about that also... would know better on Dyno, but think will B wanting a new ignition 2 retard. Looking 4 complete reliability w/out question once I'm done (not 2 mention the boost in effeciency from dyno).

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #79091 Previous topic | Next topic