Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64934
View in linear mode

Subject: "1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
gilee_8Jan-17-05 07:26 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64934, "1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
Jan-17-05 07:34 AM by gilee_8

Sup guys, This time is the SUPER GSX Caliper loaded kit deal!
I have to get up to a few people, but it's ok. $210 shipped to you.

The same deal as before, but this time you have to ship your old calipers back to me (Just calipers and brackets)!
EDIT: It doesn't have to be your eclipse/talon calipers, it can be any calipers as long as it looks kinda like the eclipse calipers size is fine!

LET ME KNOW GUYS!

(All Parts are BRAND NEW with LifeTime Warranty)
Read the following info carefully before emailing me questions:

***PARTS INCLUDED***
1) Both Front Calipers - dual piston from GSX series
2) 1 set of front brake pads for the above caliper
3) Both Front Caliper Bracket
4) 1 set of Shim for the brake pads
5) Both Front set of bolts for caliper and bracket

***PARTS INFORMATION***
1) All parts above are brand new directly from Factory
2) All parts are STOCK Mitsubishi parts (OEM)
3) All parts are perfect fit & direct bolt on to all 1992-1999 Eclipse RS/GS/GST/GSX, Sebring, Avenage cars
4) All parts comes with LIFE-TIME WARRANTY from original manufacture

***PAYMENT & SHIPMENT METHOD***
1) Shipping is included (free)
2) Accept Paypal, Money Order or Check

===All the above for only $210 Shipped to you & need your caliper back===
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Pictures Are Available at: http://www.geocities.com/gilee_8/eclipse/caliper

Question about how to install?
http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=31

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, gilee_8, Jan-18-05 05:25 AM, #1
RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, SpooledupRacing, Jan-19-05 01:16 AM, #2
      RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, gilee_8, Jan-19-05 04:57 AM, #3
           RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, Guinness97, Jan-19-05 05:19 AM, #4
                RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, gilee_8, Jan-19-05 06:33 AM, #5
                RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, Blured, Jan-19-05 03:28 PM, #6
                     RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, siueclipse, Jan-19-05 04:00 PM, #7
                          RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, gilee_8, Jan-19-05 05:03 PM, #8
                               RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**, siueclipse, Jan-19-05 05:20 PM, #9

gilee_8Jan-18-05 05:25 AM
1441 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65001, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-18-05 05:26 AM by gilee_8

Bump, guess everyone got GSX calipers already... Bump again.

Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

SpooledupRacingJan-19-05 01:16 AM
Member since May 26th 2004
762 posts,
#65049, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 1

I doubt anyone wants to send theirs back... see when I sell them I just send them out the fully loaded calipers (pads, bracket, and calipers) with a gaurentee and they have to send nothing back to me... also if they have a problem again they send nothing back to me and they get the correct, good, what have u part shipped to them out of my pocket not theirs..

although the price is good it seems more of an inconvience to do it yer way..

anywho as u guys all know I got these things all ready to go no wait (rouchly 2-3 days out)

Dave

Dave
SpooledupRacing@comcast.net
Spooled Up Racing ®
86' 13B 5spd, N/T
Rotary Power FTW!

gilee_8Jan-19-05 04:57 AM
1441 posts,
#65055, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 2
Jan-19-05 04:59 AM by gilee_8

I don't see why this is no good?
First off, I been selling this setup for $240 all over the internet.
By now, I roughly sold over 40 pairs.

and only 2 of them report back to me saying that one of the caliper is wrong (and that's because the manufacturer put a wrong caliper into the box. But of course, I ship them another pair and no problem) - and now I check each calipers before shipping out.

Now I am willing to lower the cost to $210 and only thing is, they hvae to ship it back to me for their STOCK old caliper.
I ship my pair to them FIRST, then when they installed, ship it back to me!

I don't see what is wrong with this deal. at least I know for sure, my pair is brand new, and works perfectly. (coz I personally used it for 2 years now, and so is other 40+ people got it from me)

I am not trying to argue or start a fight here, I am just confused on why you said this is NOT a good way to sell calipers.... ???

Gil

EDIT: but I do agree with you. if you really can ship them out in 2-3 days, YES, you are better in that way. for me, they have to way 4-5 days. (I only state the facts, not against people)

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

Guinness97Jan-19-05 05:19 AM
Member since Dec 06th 2004
89 posts,
#65056, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll take them
Is it ok if I dont ship the old calipers and brackets back for like two months after I get them? Kinda short on money to buy rotors.

Sorry Dave that gilee took my business with you....he flat out has a better deal.

Can I send a check to you?

Nick

gilee_8Jan-19-05 06:33 AM
1441 posts,
#65064, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 4

NO, you can ship it later, but just remember to ship it back to me man =) Thanks.

I just PM'd you with some more details.

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

BluredJan-19-05 03:28 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2004
102 posts,
#65099, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 4

I already bought some calipers, pads, and rotors from the local autoparts store, but the calipers didnt come with brackets. Just curious if you sell a kit not including the above?

siueclipseJan-19-05 04:00 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#65102, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 6

lets say i wanted to get larger than stock rotors in the future.. like a big brake upgrade without new calipers (like an aem big brake upgrade that comes with caliper bracket extensions).. would these brackets and calipers work?

gilee_8Jan-19-05 05:03 PM
1441 posts,
#65106, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 7

SOrry, I don't just sell brackets. must be in a kit.

Suieclipse, what you mean? if you said later on you are going to change to biger caliper, then why need my calipers?

Please restate your questions!
Thanks man.

Gil

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

siueclipseJan-19-05 05:20 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#65111, "RE: 1999 GSX Calipers With Brackets, Etc (complete Kit) - **$210 shipped**"
In response to Reply # 8

nevermind, im purchasing a baer kit

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #64934 Previous topic | Next topic