Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #55571
View in linear mode

Subject: "fs: abunch of parts" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCSep-18-04 09:24 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55571, "fs: abunch of parts"

*phantom a/f 2 1/16 40 shipped
*phantom boost 2 1/16 30/30 35 shipped
*3 gauge a pillar 27 shipped
*97 gs power radio anteana"sp" 20 shipped
*stock fuel pump 10 shipped
*stock coil pack 97+ 10 shipped
*custom log style turbo manifold external wastegate with t3 flange and has been ceramic coated 215 shipped
*97-99 headlights kind of beat up cleared inside 80 shipped
GI: lower intake ported by fast fabrications and taped for 8 injector setup
*99 mt eclipse ecu make offer
*GI eclipse gs 5 spoke wheels powdercoated black with polished lip with basically brand new tires make offer
(2) grey hatch covers 35 shipped each
GI: built bottom end
block had 0 miles when built so it wasnt bored to keep the strength
custom je piston's same design used by darrel cox in his cars
eagle rods
bearing, water pump, oil pump, etc r all brand new
moroso oil pan modded to fit 2gnt crossmember
arp head studs
the motor has just over 2000 miles on it so its ready to be boosted
can get u more details if u like
also i can get pics of anything u would like tomarrow after school
*also spec stage 3 clutch mod style with about 400 miles on it make offer

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: fs: abunch of parts, injendsm, Sep-15-04 11:33 AM, #1
RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-15-04 11:46 AM, #2
      RE: fs: abunch of parts, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Sep-15-04 02:05 PM, #3
      RE: fs: abunch of parts, HipHop615, Sep-15-04 02:36 PM, #4
      RE: fs: abunch of parts, injendsm, Sep-15-04 02:46 PM, #5
           RE: fs: abunch of parts, blckeclipse95, Sep-15-04 03:22 PM, #6
                RE: fs: abunch of parts, Pitchblack98, Sep-15-04 04:01 PM, #7
                     RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-15-04 04:41 PM, #8
                          RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-15-04 04:50 PM, #9
                               RE: fs: abunch of parts, injendsm, Sep-15-04 06:09 PM, #10
                                    RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-16-04 09:13 AM, #11
                                         RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-16-04 09:17 AM, #12
                                              RE: fs: abunch of parts, injendsm, Sep-16-04 04:20 PM, #13
                                                   RE: fs: abunch of parts, Eklypz420, Sep-16-04 04:35 PM, #14
                                                        RE: fs: abunch of parts, run4cvr, Sep-16-04 08:14 PM, #15
                                                             RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-17-04 06:49 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: fs: abunch of parts, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Sep-17-04 01:26 PM, #17
                                                                       RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-17-04 04:56 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: fs: abunch of parts, MR BLUNT 2gnt, Sep-20-04 02:40 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-20-04 04:55 PM, #20
RE: fs: abunch of parts, Teamdougie2, Sep-20-04 06:01 PM, #21
RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-21-04 08:17 AM, #22
      RE: fs: abunch of parts, Teamdougie2, Sep-21-04 01:55 PM, #23
           RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-21-04 03:33 PM, #24
                RE: fs: abunch of parts, dizzastic, Sep-21-04 06:25 PM, #25
                     RE: fs: abunch of parts, 2g99RSNC, Sep-22-04 09:18 AM, #26

injendsmSep-15-04 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55572, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 0

any pics of the lights?

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2g99RSNCSep-15-04 11:46 AM
894 posts,
#55573, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 1

i can have u pics tomorrow

MR BLUNT 2gntSep-15-04 02:05 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2002
793 posts,
#55588, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 2

Dibs on the ecu. PM sent.

400whp or bust.

HipHop615Sep-15-04 02:36 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#55592, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 3

How much for the block?

Parts 4 Sale:

BRAND NEW Unorthodox UDP
Used Black Widow Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used SF1 Front Bumper (Needs Work)
Used OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (GI)
Tenzo Type 2 Silencers (GI)
Used FMIC 22x8x2.5
95 Heater Core

Just Ask Q's & Make Offers HipHop615@yahoo.com

injendsmSep-15-04 02:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#55596, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 2g99RSNC
i can have u pics tomorrow

ok cool. as soon as i see pics ill make my decision. i really need a new pair so there is a good chance i will take them off your hands.

www.gregsorrells.com

blckeclipse95Sep-15-04 03:22 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
389 posts,
#55599, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 5

do you have any pictures of the rims w/ the polished lip?

USMC Semper Fi

Pitchblack98Sep-15-04 04:01 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#55605, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by blckeclipse95
do you have any pictures of the rims w/ the polished lip?

2g99RSNCSep-15-04 04:41 PM
894 posts,
#55610, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 7

i'll get u all pics they will be posted by 6 tomarrow
the ecu has no defects works great the only reason i'm getting rid of it is because i'm going to use the F.A.S.T standalone and it replaces my ecu so i'll consider ur offer

also i've decided to keep my block after talking to my engine builder he said i can run the T-70 without any fears due to the darrels pistons and the head darrel is building for me so sorry about that

2g99RSNCSep-15-04 04:50 PM
894 posts,
#55611, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 8

i'll get some more pics of them

injendsmSep-15-04 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#55622, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 9

i'll get some more pics of them

they look good so far but could you post some close up shots if you have em? im really wantin them bad right now.

www.gregsorrells.com

2g99RSNCSep-16-04 09:13 AM
894 posts,
#55655, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 10

i bought the headlights from a member here awhile back there is that broke spot on the driver side headlight i have another black part off a driver side that doesnt have a hole i can send with them but i dont want to try and seperate them whoever seperated these headlights kind of made it ruff looking along the outside.

the wheels the one where i pointing my finger to does have some nicks in the it its the worst out of all the others r in really good shape that one has got a few nicks. the tires r in great shape and still have the little nipple things on the outside it cost a little over 400 for the tires "they r directional" and about 200 for the powder coating so make me a offer if u want to

the pod is a really dark grey color almost black
and the radio antena does work it came off a 97 gs that we shaved the back end on

2g99RSNCSep-16-04 09:17 AM
894 posts,
#55656, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 11

that one is the driver side which i can send u a black back part with them so u can switch if u would like

injendsmSep-16-04 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#55685, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 12

ok i want the headlights, both of them. could you send the extra black part that you have with them? also, how do you want to go about payment?

www.gregsorrells.com

Eklypz420Sep-16-04 04:35 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2003
385 posts,
#55687, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 13

I'll take your AF gauge and triple pillar for 55 shipped. Let me know
jim

run4cvrSep-16-04 08:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2477 posts,
#55702, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 14

How much for the head studs?

John 96 GS

2g99RSNCSep-17-04 06:49 AM
894 posts,
#55718, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 15

u can paypal me at nc2g99rs@hotmail.com and the extra black part will come with it

looking for a little more then 55 shiped for the 3gauge pillar with a af

sorry my engine builder talked me into keeping the motor so i wont be selling it or parting parts off of it

MR BLUNT 2gntSep-17-04 01:26 PM
793 posts,
#55742, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 16

You did receive my pm correct??

400whp or bust.

2g99RSNCSep-17-04 04:56 PM
894 posts,
#55756, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 17

yeah i was just looking to get more then that though thats pretty low offer from what i've seen them go for

MR BLUNT 2gntSep-20-04 02:40 PM
793 posts,
#55970, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 18

Good luck, get ahold of me if you'd like to take me up.

400whp or bust.

2g99RSNCSep-20-04 04:55 PM
894 posts,
#55988, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 19

ok i will its no big deal if i sell it or not it will just sit in my spare room with the rest of the stuff

fully built, gt70 turbo, and F.A.S.T standalone what more do i need to say

Teamdougie2Sep-20-04 06:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#55996, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 0

*97 gs power radio anteana"sp" 20 shipped

What is "sp"? I need a power anteana.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

2g99RSNCSep-21-04 08:17 AM
894 posts,
#56021, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 21

no clue if i spelled it right but its urs for 20 shipped if u want

Teamdougie2Sep-21-04 01:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#56046, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 22

I'll take it. I'm also interested in the Moroso modified oil pan. You 100% sure it'll fit? I'd like to see pics if you got 'em. *very interested* How much you want for it?

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

2g99RSNCSep-21-04 03:33 PM
894 posts,
#56054, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 23

ok my paypal is nc2g99rs@hotmail.com
but the oil pan is not forsale my motor builder said this motor can take the new turbo i got innovative turbos systems GT-70 so once i put my head on that darrel is building i'm getting it tunned at 30psi maybe a little more.
but if u r interested in the specs and stuff to make a moroso oil pan work for ur car i can get u picks and measurements of what u will have to have modded to make it clear.

dizzasticSep-21-04 06:25 PM
Member since Jun 24th 2004
95 posts,
#56074, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 24

could i get a picture of the hatch covers

2g99RSNCSep-22-04 09:18 AM
894 posts,
#56116, "RE: fs: abunch of parts"
In response to Reply # 25

hey i'll try to get u pics later my camera is being a bitch but its in perfect shape

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #55571 Previous topic | Next topic