Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51520
View in linear mode

Subject: "1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics" Previous topic | Next topic
WtngclanAug-07-04 06:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51520, "1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486570585

all info is listed there

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, chrysler kid, Aug-07-04 06:43 AM, #1
RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Wtngclan, Aug-07-04 07:06 AM, #2
      RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, turbo8u, Aug-07-04 07:11 AM, #3
           RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Wtngclan, Aug-07-04 07:16 AM, #4
                RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, turbo8u, Aug-07-04 07:21 AM, #5
                     RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, kelvinb1, Aug-07-04 08:15 AM, #6
                          RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, xEclipsE RaceRx, Aug-07-04 09:04 AM, #7
                          RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Wtngclan, Aug-07-04 11:43 AM, #8
                               RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, xEclipsE RaceRx, Aug-07-04 11:54 AM, #9
                                    RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, djtrickee, Aug-07-04 12:17 PM, #10
                                         RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, kelvinb1, Aug-07-04 12:25 PM, #11
                                         RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Wtngclan, Aug-07-04 01:26 PM, #12
                                              RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, djtrickee, Aug-07-04 03:33 PM, #13
                                                   RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, BumpinTalon, Aug-07-04 03:55 PM, #14
                                                        RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, EclipsedChef, Aug-07-04 04:06 PM, #15
                                                        RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Initial DSM, Aug-07-04 04:54 PM, #16
                                                             RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, djtrickee, Aug-07-04 04:59 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, chrysler kid, Aug-07-04 06:16 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, silvereclipse30, Aug-07-04 08:37 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, Wtngclan, Aug-08-04 06:20 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics, kelvinb1, Aug-08-04 10:03 AM, #21

chrysler kidAug-07-04 06:43 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51521, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 0

are you selling because the police are starting to figure out who the infamous streetracer is?

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WtngclanAug-07-04 07:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#51523, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by chrysler kid
are you selling because the police are starting to figure out who the infamous streetracer is?

nope i'm settling it because i'm buying a mercedes benz e320

turbo8uAug-07-04 07:11 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#51524, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 2

you failed to mention it was in an accident and you didnt report it. i'll make sure the high bidder reads your street racing thread though where you railed that civic

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

WtngclanAug-07-04 07:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#51525, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 3
Aug-07-04 07:17 AM by Wtngclan

Originally posted by turbo8u
you failed to mention it was in an accident and you didnt report it. i'll make sure the high bidder reads your street racing thread though where you railed that civic

civic hit me moron ..it was his fault and i choose to ignore it .. if anything i screwed myself because he would of had to pay to fix it..and i showed the damage in the ebay auction you idiot

you must really have no life

turbo8uAug-07-04 07:21 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#51526, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by Wtngclan
Originally posted by turbo8u you failed to mention it was in an accident and you didnt report it. i'll make sure the high bidder reads your street racing thread though where you railed that civic
civic hit me moron ..it was his fault and i choose to ignore it .. if anything i screwed myself because he would of had to pay to fix it..and i showed the damage in the ebay auction you idiot you must really have no life

haha stop whining, bitch

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

kelvinb1Aug-07-04 08:15 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#51530, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 5

your car is so awesomez. im bidding 35,000

xEclipsE RaceRxAug-07-04 09:04 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#51531, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by kelvinb1

lmao

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

WtngclanAug-07-04 11:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#51542, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-07-04 11:44 AM by Wtngclan

Originally posted by kelvinb1

i'll autograph the car for you too

do you think i could get your autograph too? i always wanted one from an RS owner with an aem intake .. mucho power i'm impressed

xEclipsE RaceRxAug-07-04 11:54 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#51543, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by kelvinb1 your car is so awesomez. im bidding 35,000
i'll autograph the car for you too do you think i could get your autograph too? i always wanted one from an RS owner with an aem intake .. mucho power i'm impressed

LoL
dont forget his HIDs

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

djtrickeeAug-07-04 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#51546, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 9

I wonder how much that car would be if you took off all the stolen partzzzzzz?? $600?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

kelvinb1Aug-07-04 12:25 PM
1543 posts,
#51547, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 10
Aug-07-04 12:26 PM by kelvinb1

not just aem intake and HID's, but the 97 conversion i just did. not even listed yet cause its so hot. on fiya

oh yea, i can chirp 1st if i drop the clutch at 5000rpm. still workin on getting it to spin in 3rd. thats my goal in life

WtngclanAug-07-04 01:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#51554, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by djtrickee
I wonder how much that car would be if you took off all the stolen partzzzzzz?? $600?

oh yes you crying about your 50$ mirrors when you didn't pay for insurance really means everything on my tsi awd is stolen .. that makes sense

djtrickeeAug-07-04 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#51560, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 12
Aug-07-04 03:35 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by djtrickee I wonder how much that car would be if you took off all the stolen partzzzzzz?? $600?
oh yes you crying about your 50$ mirrors when you didn't pay for insurance really means everything on my tsi awd is stolen .. that makes sense

Admitting it is the first step. Good job there buddy!

Here let me help guide you:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lion54/

and

http://www.shopliftersanonymous.com/

can help you with your problem. there are probably meetings in your area.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

BumpinTalonAug-07-04 03:55 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#51561, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 13

This car is fuckin ugly. I wouldn't pay $10,000 for something that looks like a total shitbox, has 110,000 miles, has been in an accident, and doesn't even have rims (or leather seats). You can get cars with a six bolt swap, a new turbo, head work, rims, new suspension, and leather interior with the same amount of miles for $10,000 if you look.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

EclipsedChefAug-07-04 04:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#51563, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 14

Take your TSi and go elsewhere, no one here is going to buy your car let alone ANYTHING you want to sell.

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

Initial DSMAug-07-04 04:54 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#51570, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
This car is fuckin ugly. I wouldn't pay $10,000 for something that looks like a total shitbox, has 110,000 miles, has been in an accident, and doesn't even have rims (or leather seats). You can get cars with a six bolt swap, a new turbo, head work, rims, new suspension, and leather interior with the same amount of miles for $10,000 if you look.

yeah but for an awd, it'll prolly have afc and a 16g at most. not dsmlink and a 50trim. Ive seen the car up close myself at the track, and its not as bad as you guys make it out to be. I was quite impressed , and the times are legit.

djtrickeeAug-07-04 04:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#51571, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Initial DSM
I was quite impressed , and the times are legit.

Its just too bad the seller isn't.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

chrysler kidAug-07-04 06:16 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#51576, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 17

i would buy it. the car is bad ass and thats an awesome price for a car that fast

11.65 @ 115

silvereclipse30Aug-07-04 08:37 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
#51590, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 18

POS.....its not hard to make a car fast when u don't have to pay for the parts or work for them......screwin people is easier....right asshole???

eclipse GONE....02 JETTA 1.8T chip and intake, bailey DV and N75 H valve....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/472859

WtngclanAug-08-04 06:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#51611, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by silvereclipse30
POS.....its not hard to make a car fast when u don't have to pay for the parts or work for them......screwin people is easier....right asshole???

you people really make me laugh when you think you know anything... i bought all my parts myself and did all the work on my car myself .. get over yourselves your corny

kelvinb1Aug-08-04 10:03 AM
1543 posts,
#51633, "RE: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD ebay link w/ pics"
In response to Reply # 20

im jack yo pics and list it on toonerz for 3000 with your info. bah

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #51520 Previous topic | Next topic